No announcement yet.

The Collapse of the United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whistleblower says that Justice Department and AG Garland, slow played and stifled Hunter Biden Cade.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...cript-garland/

DOJ, FBI, IRS interfered with Hunter Biden probe, according to whistleblower testimony

"Whistleblowers describe how the Biden Justice Department intervened and overstepped in a campaign to protect the son of Joe Biden by delaying, divulging, and denying an ongoing investigation into Hunter Biden’s alleged tax crimes,

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...op/ar-AA1cTvKQ
    Last edited by Shockm; June 23, 2023, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• Whistleblowers say IRS recommended far more charges, including felonies, against Hunter Biden

Two whistleblowers told Congress that IRS investigators recommended charging Hunter Biden with attempted tax evasion and other felonies, which are far more serious crimes than what the president’s son has agreed to plead guilty to, according to transcripts of their private interviews with lawmakers.

The IRS whistleblowers said the recommendation called for Hunter Biden to be charged with tax evasion and filing a false tax return – both felonies – for 2014, 2018 and 2019. The IRS also recommended that prosecutors charge him with failing to pay taxes on time, a misdemeanor, for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, according to the transcripts, which were released Thursday by House Republicans.

It appears that this 11-count charging recommendation also had the backing of some Justice Department prosecutors, but not from more senior attorneys, according to documents that the whistleblowers provided to House investigators.

In a deal with prosecutors announced earlier this week, Hunter Biden is pleading guilty to just two tax misdemeanors.

https://ktvz.com/politics/cnn-us-pol...-hunter-biden/

Comment

• It seems quaint to even point out at this point given how blatant this all is, but think about the conflict of interest that exists in a DOJ target, someone who is supposedly still under investigation for other crimes, attending a state dinner with the attorney general who is overseeing that investigation. Never mind the chutzpah it takes for Joe Biden to invite his son to a state dinner just days after that son pled guilty to criminal activity.

This side-by-side illustrates the matter fairly succinctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/06...ian-pm-n765822

It seems quaint to even point out at this point given how blatant this all is, but think about the conflict of interest that exists in a DOJ target, someone who is supposedly still under investigation for other crimes, attending a state dinner with the attorney general who is overseeing that investigation. Never mind the chutzpah it takes for Joe Biden to invite his son to a state dinner just days after that son pled guilty to criminal activity.

This side-by-side illustrates the matter fairly succinctly.

Here's another: Martha Stewart & Paul Pelosi.

Comment

• Watch this episode on LBRY/Odysee: https://odysee.com/@capitalresearch:5/the-politically-incorrect-guide-to-4:0Based on the Regnery Publishing book "The Poli...
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Our Volunteer Military for the last 50 years has been a largely successful program, able to protect our World Wide interests, without forcing young people to join. This may be changing. If a World Power threatens us within a short period of years, we will likely not have enough youngsters to meet the military challenge to protect the United States. The reason is that we have too many sedentary youth who physically (obesity), or intellectually (aptitude test) aren’t able to meet the challenges of being war ready,

Therefore, our military is starting a Boot camp and Prep School to help recruit an army. This an indictment of our Secondary Education Schools and Teachers Unions in the U. S.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...same-time.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...t/70342289007/

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                Our Volunteer Military for the last 50 years has been a largely successful program, able to protect our World Wide interests, without forcing young people to join. This may be changing. If a World Power threatens us within a short period of years, we will likely not have enough youngsters to meet the military challenge to protect the United States. The reason is that we have too many sedentary youth who physically (obesity), or intellectually (aptitude test) aren’t able to meet the challenges of being war ready,

Therefore, our military is starting a Boot camp and Prep School to help recruit an army. This an indictment of our Secondary Education Schools and Teachers Unions in the U. S.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...same-time.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...t/70342289007/
                They have big competition as our public schools are teaching young boys how to be girls. I have no faith in the majority of young men. I see them worried about their hair color and what necklaces to wear moreso than defending anything, especially defending the country they are taught to hate.

And now CDC is giving guidance to men on chest feeding newborns. Can't go to war if you're chest feeding.
                Last edited by Atxshoxfan; July 5, 2023, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

They have big competition as our public schools are teaching young boys how to be girls. I have no faith in the majority of young men. I see them worried about their hair color and what necklaces to wear moreso than defending anything, especially defending the country they are taught to hate.

And now CDC is giving guidance to men on chest feeding newborns. Can't go to war if you're chest feeding.
                  That fact would have a bearing on the aptitude (merit) test, but would not address multiple generations of youth that are obese and sedentary.

Comment

That fact would have a bearing on the aptitude (merit) test, but would not address multiple generations of youth that are obese and sedentary.
                    I'm not sure how boot camps work these days, but in the 70s I saw fat guys, skinny weasels and everything in between, turn into strong men during their 3 months of USMC boot camp. The navy and air force didn't worry about fat dudes or skinny dudes, they were well imbedded into their branches. So I don't buy that 70% wouldn't qualify based on your statement of obese and sedentary. Sure they wouldn't make it through basic training if they didn't improve, but that can be said about any job or any sport.

The hatred for America by our youth, and the entitled mindsets are the issues when it comes to recruiting, not obesity.

Just wait until our tax dollars pay for college without the student serving in the armed forces,. That will totally kill recruiting

Judges need to go back to old school punishment for the punks on the streets. My first week of boot camp, our battalion commander came to a training session. He asked that anyone who was sent by a judge, to the USMC in lieu of going to prison, raise their hand. Close to 50% raised their hand. Then he told us to raise our hands if we joined for the job training and college benefits. I don't think there was more than a couple people whose hands were not raised. So it was close to 50/50 for education and disciplinary actions. By the way, this was 1975 after the draft was terminated.
                    Last edited by Atxshoxfan; July 6, 2023, 06:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I'm not sure how boot camps work these days, but in the 70s I saw fat guys, skinny weasels and everything in between, turn into strong men during their 3 months of USMC boot camp. The navy and air force didn't worry about fat dudes or skinny dudes, they were well imbedded into their branches. So I don't buy that 70% wouldn't qualify based on your statement of obese and sedentary. Sure they wouldn't make it through basic training if they didn't improve, but that can be said about any job or any sport.

The hatred for America by our youth, and the entitled mindsets are the issues when it comes to recruiting, not obesity.

Just wait until our tax dollars pay for college without the student serving in the armed forces,. That will totally kill recruiting

Judges need to go back to old school punishment for the punks on the streets. My first week of boot camp, our battalion commander came to a training session. He asked that anyone who was sent by a judge, to the USMC in lieu of going to prison, raise their hand. Close to 50% raised their hand. Then he told us to raise our hands if we joined for the job training and college benefits. I don't think there was more than a couple people whose hands were not raised. So it was close to 50/50 for education and disciplinary actions. By the way, this was 1975 after the draft was terminated.
                      I think this is a little different, and more dire than you think. This isn't actually "Boot Camp". It's a Pre-Boot Camp.

Less than 1 of 4 (or close to 20%) 18 year old kids is able to qualify for military service (and don't qualify for actual Boot Camp), and many of those 20 percent aren't interested in joining the military. This boot camp is actually a Prep School Boot Camp for kids (who are interested in the military but don't qualify) the 80+% who don't physically or academically qualify for entry into the military. If the military is able to get them ready, then the kids go to boot camp. But you are correct that not all who will go to Boot Camp will last through the entire camp.

This is like Sunrise Academy (Prep School) having some of their basketball recruits who don't qualify for Div. 1 school but don't want to go the juco route, go to Prep School for one year to get prepared for Div. 1.
                      Last edited by Shockm; July 6, 2023, 10:36 AM.

Comment

I think this is a little different, and more dire than you think. This isn't actually "Boot Camp". It's a Pre-Boot Camp.

Less than 1 of 4 (or close to 20%) 18 year old kids is able to qualify for military service (and don't qualify for actual Boot Camp), and many of those 20 percent aren't interested in joining the military. This boot camp is actually a Prep School Boot Camp for kids (who are interested in the military but don't qualify) the 80+% who don't physically or academically qualify for entry into the military. If the military is able to get them ready, then the kids go to boot camp. But you are correct that not all who will go to Boot Camp will last through the entire camp.

This is like Sunrise Academy (Prep School) having some of their basketball recruits who don't qualify for Div. 1 school but don't want to go the juco route, go to Prep School for one year to get prepared for Div. 1.
                        I'm just saying that the standards to get in are not high. The desire to get in is a more important recruiting tool. Education is one of the top incentives and judges should reinstitute the prison or service option for many criminals. Those are the keys.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• A Canadian Pastor faces 10 years of prison for keeping his church open during the pandemic. He also preached or gave speeches for freedom to oppose vaccine mandates. PM Trudeau says he was giving misinformation out.

The Twitter and other tech media that censored speech could be dangerous if the left gets their way, and puts people in jail when they disagree. American left is maybe not that far away from Canadian leftists in wanting to jail disagreement.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/son-ca...graham%20Angle.'
                            Last edited by Shockm; July 17, 2023, 06:39 AM.

Comment

• Mike Lee @BasedMikeLee
                              Soldier to @SecDef: “My mom died; I need to travel to her funeral.”
                              @SecDef to soldier: “You’ll be charged for leave time and must pay your own travel.”
                              Soldier to @SecDef: “I want an abortion.”
                              @SecDef to soldier: “Here’s three weeks of paid leave and I’ll pay your travel.”

Comment

• Here is the actual Mike Lee tweet:

Comment

Working...
                                X