No announcement yet.

The Collapse of the United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was 1030 am. Let's digest THAT for a minute.

I seriously want to see what the next car was expecting. Because if that goes down in front of me, dude, I'm driving off.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      That was 1030 am. Let's digest THAT for a minute.

I seriously want to see what the next car was expecting. Because if that goes down in front of me, dude, I'm driving off.
      Sure looked more like it was 10:30 pm to me. The car that pulled up behind had the lights on and it looked to be dark. Regardless, if that was a real incident,then what the hell are they putting in Chicken McNuggets these days.

Comment

After cutting the cord, I've been watching old shows I liked (not really old, but old to young people lol)....I was recently binging season 2 of Survivor which was 21 years ago.

When did being a good person, polite, kind, generous, go out of style? I realize the game has progressed, but that season was full of good people and not just in the game.

I know it's TV but in 20 years we've gone from people like that to mostly the worst of society, and it's sad and I don't believe it's for the best, for anyone.

Comment

This will certainly contribute to the collapse of America. Continual corruption in the FBI. They bugged a sitting President. They lied about his colluding with Russia.

Then they paid Twitter $3.4 Million (Tax Payer money) to Twitter to stop stories they didn’t like such as Hunter Biden, and Donald Trump, but Twitter continued to allow Khomeini and his Iranian thugs access to Twitter when he said things like “Kill Israel”. Paying Twitter would seem to be against the law

https://nypost.com/2022/12/19/fbi-re...work-on-users/

Comment

Figured I'd just post this here as it all goes together and the collapse of America is necessary to bring on the great reset. And Covid was all about that. Trump was a big reason that Covid was a thing. If Hillary was president, all the stuff they wanted to happen would have been closer to bureaucratic maneuvering.

Think of all the changes still in effect from Covid. The fight over energy and limiting movement by citizens is huge. The crisis mentality constantly. Everything is a crisis.

What I can't tell, is why? Is it just for money? I see the shithole that they want to bring on and ask, why would you want to be at the top of a garbage heap? Why would someone want to have a grand estate on the coast where you can't go 5 miles from there and you're in a dystopia?

My only guess is that they won't have any power at all in a thriving economy and Trump was moving us in that direction. That is the only thing that makes sense. Life was good under Trump before Covid. And they needed a drastic sledge-hammer and they got it.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
              Figured I'd just post this here as it all goes together and the collapse of America is necessary to bring on the great reset. And Covid was all about that. Trump was a big reason that Covid was a thing. If Hillary was president, all the stuff they wanted to happen would have been closer to bureaucratic maneuvering.

Think of all the changes still in effect from Covid. The fight over energy and limiting movement by citizens is huge. The crisis mentality constantly. Everything is a crisis.

What I can't tell, is why? Is it just for money? I see the shithole that they want to bring on and ask, why would you want to be at the top of a garbage heap? Why would someone want to have a grand estate on the coast where you can't go 5 miles from there and you're in a dystopia?

My only guess is that they won't have any power at all in a thriving economy and Trump was moving us in that direction. That is the only thing that makes sense. Life was good under Trump before Covid. And they needed a drastic sledge-hammer and they got it.
              I strongly believe that these oppressions are always about power. At best, it’s to get power because “they know better than you”. I try not to think about this when it’s at its worst.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

"The answer to all your questions is money." Don Ohlmeyer

Comment

Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

"The answer to all your questions is money." Don Ohlmeyer
                  I think the original driver is money. The oursuit of which, leads them to corruption, which requires continual power in order to keep their corruption from being exposed and prosecuted.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Perhaps power and money are simply the same thing, just in two different forms? Like ice and water.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I think there’s a Scarface quote I’m looking for.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

As much as most don’t want to admit it, taking the Word out of public education was the start of what’s going on. Add to the fact that we allow Nazi sympathizers like George Soros run a political party.

We need elected officials that care more about fixing things than providing more welfare.

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post
                          As much as most don’t want to admit it, taking the Word out of public education was the start of what’s going on. Add to the fact that we allow Nazi sympathizers like George Soros run a political party.

We need elected officials that care more about fixing things than providing more welfare.
                          The problem isn’t taking God out of schools, it’s that schools are funded federally. Run them and find them locally, then you can put whatever words in them that you want.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by dwbarcl View Post

I agree that There is little doubt that the 1962 SCOTUS decision taking prayer out of public schools totally took our country on a downward trajectory. School shootings were unheard of.
                            Last edited by Shockm; January 14, 2023, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I agree that There is little doubt that the 1962 SCOTUS decision taking prayer out of public schools totally took our country on a downward trajectory. School shootings were unheard of.
                              1700s The earliest known United States shooting to happen on school property was the Pontiac's Rebellion school massacre on July 26, 1764, where four Lenape American Indian entered the schoolhouse near present-day Greencastle, Pennsylvania, shot and killed schoolmaster Enoch Brown, and killed nine or ten children (reports vary).
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

The problem isn’t taking God out of schools, it’s that schools are funded federally. Run them and find them locally, then you can put whatever words in them that you want.
                                Federally funded by taxpayers dollars.

Comment

Working...
                                X