No announcement yet.

The Collapse of the United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a book coming out soon: “U.S. Proxy War in Ukraine and Donbass.” If anti-war activists in Nashville, Tennessee, invited me to come and do a book reading, I would be at risk of arrest – not for the contents of the book, but as a trans person speaking and existing in public. On…
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I heard a Democrat on television say this person has to be Mentally ill. But no one mentioned that this woman is actually a (transgender) man who identifies himself as a woman. This IS a mental illness. I don't care what the psychiatric association says it is.
      I thought it was a female identifying as a male?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I thought it was a female identifying as a male?
        You are better at your pronouns. But I thought that there are 7 different genders. What are the rest of them?

Comment

I don't have an answer as to what drives a person to do this, but it's clearly done by people who feel 'wronged' or 'shunned' by someone in their lives. One observation that I think plays a role has to be the shift from the "you can be anything you want to be" society to one of "society is against you and you are a victim". And if one was intent to validate their victimhood, they could find an 'intellectual' somewhere that probably wrote a paper on whatever victimhood class they wished to be. Its everywhere. Music about being misunderstood started in the 90s. A kind of malaise state of being just continues to afflict a large number of youth and now adults. And there is a pop culture that speaks to them.

Now, I am not sure the urge for violence is there, but you couple a resentment complex with someone who feels victimized and outcast from society, what counters the urge?
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
            I don't have an answer as to what drives a person to do this, but it's clearly done by people who feel 'wronged' or 'shunned' by someone in their lives. One observation that I think plays a role has to be the shift from the "you can be anything you want to be" society to one of "society is against you and you are a victim". And if one was intent to validate their victimhood, they could find an 'intellectual' somewhere that probably wrote a paper on whatever victimhood class they wished to be. Its everywhere. Music about being misunderstood started in the 90s. A kind of malaise state of being just continues to afflict a large number of youth and now adults. And there is a pop culture that speaks to them.

Now, I am not sure the urge for violence is there, but you couple a resentment complex with someone who feels victimized and outcast from society, what counters the urge?
            Brilliant.

What is there to counter? That's the $64 question. And sometimes even the "counter" isn't enough. There's a big bad machine of that **** out there.

Comment

Can't recommend or suggest you watch, but police body cam footage of the entrance into the school, assessment of the situation and the end of the massacre has been released.

I don't know how they did it. Maintaining calm in a life or death situation. Running INTO the fire. Having to step over a 9 year old victim in the hallway as shots rang out.

Those men should be given medals and full retirement now. They can never be repaid for the lives they saved yesterday. And they will probably blame themselves for not getting there more quickly. It's hard to define a hero in such an awful, evil situation, but that's what all those guys are...heroes.

God Bless Officer Rex Engelbert for dropping that mother****er with the first shot and Officer Michael Collazo for putting 3 (my mistake, 4) more into it to make certain it did no more evil. I'm sure all the Officers involved will live with nightmares forever.

Comment

Who the actual **** puts stickers on guns? What kind of alternate universe do these ****ers live in? This was a 28 year old!!!

Comment

This transgender article probably does fit in here with what is being discussed during this tragedy. This transgender person was probably a tortured person who was not receiving the help that was needed. The underlying disorder isn't helped by surgery. Their underlying "feelings" persist even after the sex reassignment.

Johns Hopkins Medical School was the first school to do transgender surgeries 50 some years ago. They stopped doing these surgeries during the past two decades or so, because they weren't helping the person with their mental disorder. Here are some interesting portions of the article.

The pro-transgender advocates do not want to know, said McHugh, that studies show between 70% and 80% of children who express transgender feelings “spontaneously lose those feelings” over time. Also, for those who had sexual reassignment surgery, most said they were “satisfied” with the operation “but their subsequent psycho-social adjustments were no better than those who didn’t have the surgery.”

“And so at Hopkins we stopped doing sex-reassignment surgery, since producing a ‘satisfied’ but still troubled patient seemed an inadequate reason for surgically amputating normal organs,” said Dr. McHugh.

The former Johns Hopkins chief of psychiatry also warned against enabling or encouraging certain subgroups of the transgendered, such as young people “susceptible to suggestion from ‘everything is normal’ sex education,” and the schools’ “diversity counselors” who, like “cult leaders,” may “encourage these young people to distance themselves from their families and offer advice on rebutting arguments against having transgender surgery.”

Dr. McHugh also reported that there are “misguided doctors” who, working with very young children who seem to imitate the opposite sex, will administer “puberty-delaying hormones to render later sex-change surgeries less onerous – even though the drugs stunt the children’s growth and risk causing sterility.”

Such action comes “close to child abuse,” said Dr. McHugh, given that close to 80% of those kids will “abandon their confusion and grow naturally into adult life if untreated ….”

’Sex change’ is biologically impossible,” said McHugh. “People who undergo sex-reassignment surgery do not change from men to women or vice versa. Rather, they become feminized men or masculinized women. Claiming that this is civil-rights matter and encouraging surgical intervention is in reality to collaborate with and promote a mental disorder.”

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/nati...l-disorder-sex
                  Last edited by Shockm; March 28, 2023, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Can't recommend or suggest you watch, but police body cam footage of the entrance into the school, assessment of the situation and the end of the massacre has been released.

I don't know how they did it. Maintaining calm in a life or death situation. Running INTO the fire. Having to step over a 9 year old victim in the hallway as shots rang out.

Those men should be given medals and full retirement now. They can never be repaid for the lives they saved yesterday. And they will probably blame themselves for not getting there more quickly. It's hard to define a hero in such an awful, evil situation, but that's what all those guys are...heroes.

God Bless Officer Rex Engelbert for dropping that mother****er with the first shot and Officer Michael Collazo for putting 3 (my mistake, 4) more into it to make certain it did no more evil. I'm sure all the Officers involved will live with nightmares forever.
                    What a massive contrast from what we saw in Uvalde, Texas.

Comment

Who the actual **** puts stickers on guns? What kind of alternate universe do these ****ers live in? This was a 28 year old!!!
                      What you talkin' 'bout Willis? I'm still unplugged, please explain.

Comment

What you talkin' 'bout Willis? I'm still unplugged, please explain.
                        The Nashville police released pictures of the weapons used. Each gun has at least one bizarre sticker, like something a 7 year old girl would put on a notebook, somewhere on the gun or magazine. She also wrote her name, like with a crayon or something, and other indecipherable words on the guns.

Comment

The Nashville police released pictures of the weapons used. Each gun has at least one bizarre sticker, like something a 7 year old girl would put on a notebook, somewhere on the gun or magazine. She also wrote her name, like with a crayon or something, and other indecipherable words on the guns.
                          Sheesh. Was she autistic?

Comment

Sheesh. Was she autistic?
                            yeah I think she could draw good

Comment

2023 and not much has changed in America…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                              X