No announcement yet.

The Collapse of the United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a push from some parents that pets are required to have shots and wear tags in the city. If we have to provide cat litter boxes in the restrooms due to “cats” being in the school, they should have to show their shot records and get tagged as such.

This was deemed discrimination.

Comment

I honestly thought it was a joke but my wife said the nurse telling the story is trustworthy and wouldn't lie about it. My daughter doesn't go to Wichita schools but there is a group referred to as "furries" at her school. I first heard the term a year or two ago.
      Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
        I honestly thought it was a joke but my wife said the nurse telling the story is trustworthy and wouldn't lie about it. My daughter doesn't go to Wichita schools but there is a group referred to as "furries" at her school. I first heard the term a year or two ago.
        I don’t think it’s a joke. It’s sad but real. They may even have a new school club (sarcasm).

Comment

CNN !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            I like Mr. Wonderful… he tells it like it is.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Michigan repealed the "right to work" law. One would think that the right to work, to get a job, to feed your family, would be our most fundamental right.

Comment

Michigan repealed the "right to work" law. One would think that the right to work, to get a job, to feed your family, would be our most fundamental right.
                Probably because unions made Detroit such a wonderful city.
                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

This is all Democrats vs. Republicans. The Democrats have both houses in Michigan as well as Governor. In 2012, when The Right to Work law was repealed, Republicans were in charge.

Comment

Comment

I'm not a lawyer, but it's really difficult to comprehend how the opposite of "right to work" hasn't been struck down and buried at the SCOTUS level.

Except in the "state's rights" language, which I get, it makes no sense.

Along the same lines, roughly, allowing Unions to negotiate for Government work is a perversion that has literally no bounds. This is also something that should be challenged to SCOTUS. At least Federally.

Those groups make la Cosa Nostra appear to be a day care facility.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Probably because unions made Detroit such a wonderful city.
                        C'mon man!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Ever notice that when democrats get called out on their corruption, they always seem to pivot to a death threat that they received? Now, I don't ever recall seeing the person who made the threat caught and strung up by their balls. I wonder why that is.

Case in point, this corrupt DA in NY. He got a death threat. Media playing it up, blaming Trump. I would think that no one would rest until the person who made this threat is tracked down and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. And seeing as how he's obviously a MAGA supporter, beyond the fullest extent of the law (as that is en vogue).

But I just can't help but think that's not currently happening. As I said before, I can't remember any of these people being caught and prosecuted. If this was true, you would think the media would get a boner pointing out the right wing nutjob and furthering their narrative. Maybe Im wrong on this one and the person will be caught.

I for one, believe they should be and thrown in jail as our society has no place for these threats. Even if they are made against corrupt politicians.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

It's difficult to fathom the evil that must exist inside someone to pick up a gun, take it to a school and destroy lives. If you try really hard, and I hope and pray no one here has to make one of these split second decisions, you can project a time and place where you might have to decide between your life and another. To take the life of an innocent, a child, the most precious resource we have in this or any other world....our CHILDREN......to CHOOSE that the way these cowards do.....I hope and pray that our LORD AND SAVIOR bestows upon them the Hell they deserve.

May God's Grace give these families and all their loved ones the comfort and strength they so desperately need today.

And may the victims know peace and endless love with our Creator.

God help us all.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              Along the same lines, roughly, allowing Unions to negotiate for Government work is a perversion that has literally no bounds. This is also something that should be challenged to SCOTUS. At least Federally.
                              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                                It's difficult to fathom the evil that must exist inside someone to pick up a gun, take it to a school and destroy lives. If you try really hard, and I hope and pray no one here has to make one of these split second decisions, you can project a time and place where you might have to decide between your life and another. To take the life of an innocent, a child, the most precious resource we have in this or any other world....our CHILDREN......to CHOOSE that the way these cowards do.....I hope and pray that our LORD AND SAVIOR bestows upon them the Hell they deserve.

May God's Grace give these families and all their loved ones the comfort and strength they so desperately need today.

And may the victims know peace and endless love with our Creator.

God help us all.
                                I heard a Democrat on television say this person has to be Mentally ill. But no one mentioned that this woman is actually a (transgender) man who identifies himself as a woman. This IS a mental illness. I don't care what the psychiatric association says it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X