January 6th - An Alternative Viewpoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 6th - An Alternative Viewpoint

Actor Nick Searcy provides never before seen footage of the Jan. 6th rally. Searcy interviews those who were arrested in FBI raids. Watch as the police invite peaceful protesters inside as well as foo

armed insurrection

Recently, Scott MacFarlane, an NBC4 reporter in Washington who covers the Capitol riot prosecutions, tweeted, "As of tonight at least 65 of the Jan. 6 defendants have been charged with 'entering a restricted area with a dangerous or deadly weapon.' A counterpunch to those who argued this didn't appear like 'an armed insurrection.'" It was

"look out! He's got a drawer!"

Comment

Oh, the irony. String 'em up.

Stephen Colbert Show Staffers Arrested and Charged After Illegally Entering Capitol

9 staffers for Stephen Colbert’s “The Late Show” were arrested on Thursday night after they were found inside the Capitol complex after hours. Per reports, they were picked up while taking pictures and video around the offices of Kevin McCarthy and Lauren Boebert, both Republicans.

It appears these people were there to film some kind of skit for Colbert’s show when they were picked up. They were asked to leave for not having proper credentials earlier in the day, but instead of doing so, they ended up staying in the building until after hours. Charges of illegal entry were levied after the arrests were made.

Comment

Sean Davis @seanmdav
        I have it on good authority that after commandeering The Beast, Trump drove it into the D.C. armory, stole two M240s from the trans Army private standing guard, and then climbed to the top of RFK Stadium, M240s akimbo, yelling, “Now I have a machine gun HO-HO-HO!”

Mike @Doranimated

I heard that too. I also heard that just before this fight, Trump ripped off his shirt, revealing his new chest tattoo: “Live Free or Die!” (His nipples form the dots on the i’s.) Then, he downed a jar of Cheez Whiz, insisting it was tiger blood and saying it made him invincible

Comment

I think the Trump insurrection legends should rival Chuck Norris legends to just paint the whole thing as a farce and a joke, rendering everyone involved that takes it seriously as a complete buffoon.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Donald Trump has counted to infinity. Twice.

Comment

Secret Service refutes Cassidy Hutchinson’s tale that she reported Secret Service Agents told her.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...son-jan-6-tal/

Comment

Does it seem like the Jan. 6 Committee has an agenda?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...tified-mystery

"Here's the thing. The committee has Secret Service testimony that would seemingly corroborate or dispute what Cassidy Hutchinson said today, but it wasn't played. Unclear why," he tweeted.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE FROM THE WASHINGTON EXAMINER

The Secret Service released a statement after the hearing on Tuesday. "The United States Secret Service has been cooperating with the Select Committee since its inception in spring 2021, and will continue to do so, including by responding on the record to the Committee regarding the new allegations surfaced in today's testimony," the statement says.

Engel and the driver of the SUV who gave Trump a ride back to the White House from the rally on Jan. 6 are prepared to testify under oath that "neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel," NBC News reporter Peter Alexander tweeted, citing a source close to the Secret Service. And Ornato "denies telling Cassidy Hutchinson that the former president grabbed the steering wheel or an agent on his detail," CNN's Shimon Prokupecz tweeted, citing a Secret Service official.

Jody Hunt, a lawyer who is representing Hutchinson, tweeted: "Ms. Hutchinson testified, under oath, and recounted what she was told. Those with knowledge of the episode also should testify under oath."

Comment

The J6-C is simply a reprise of 1960's tv comedy Get Smart! Get Trump! starring Adam Schiff, Miss Piggy and a bunch of other Not Smart! nobodies who have nothing better to do with their time as everything in the country/world is just going so very well. Actually, occupying this corruptocrats wth this do nothing work and keeping them away from screwing the country up worse than it already is may be the most redeeming thing about this endeavor. Plus it does provide some valuable comic relief.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                    The J6-C is simply a reprise of 1960's tv comedy Get Smart! Get Trump! starring Adam Schiff, Miss Piggy and a bunch of other Not Smart! nobodies who have nothing better to do with their time as everything in the country/world is just going so very well. Actually, occupying this corruptocrats wth this do nothing work and keeping them away from screwing the country up worse than it already is may be the most redeeming thing about this endeavor. Plus it does provide some valuable comic relief.
                    Stop!

Get Smart! was an enjoyable show. I loved watching the reruns while growing up and Don Adams and Barbara Feldon are icons of television and Mel Brooks is an absolute genius.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Stop!

Get Smart! was an enjoyable show. I loved watching the reruns while growing up and Don Adams and Barbara Feldon are icons of television and Mel Brooks is an absolute genius.
                      I agree with both of you. He has a great point, but Get Smart was a really entertaining and funny show, although not deep which was the beauty of Mel Brooks.

I See Stupid People
                      @StupidSee
                      Replying to
                      @AlexisCeule
                      and
                      @PeterAlexander
                      So you think a hearsay witness testimony is more powerful than the first hand witness..... REALLY?

Comment

Tell me where I am off base:

The Dems know they are going to lose the House. With redistricting, fewer seats are toss ups (imagine that, everyone protecting their own) and just about 40 seats are ultra competitive. If both sides hold serve (96% likely) and split the toss ups (about as good as the Dems can hope for to be honest) then the 118th Congress would be 228-207 by my count, in favor of the GOP. This isn't some kind of hidden knowledge, and that's without a "red wave" which could move that number perhaps another 10 seats total.

The DEMs have 4 months to make sure Trump never gets elected again. And they'll do just about anything to make sure that happens (or doesn't happen depending on your viewpoint). This side show is all about getting those middling voters to say "yeah, he just needs to go away now". That's all. Whatever their rationale, right, wrong or indifferent, they have to convince some in the middle that Trump cannot be elected again. And they are willing to do anything, except burn themselves down, to ensure that result.

There's no law against throwing a sandwich against a wall. This is beyond theater.

I also think the DEMs have overplayed their hand, intentionally, to get some of these people to testify, which will open them up to completely unrelated questioning. I trust they see this line of attack. If they don't, then they probably deserve the result.

Also, how many hoops must one jump through to claim that "Trump knew there were armed protesters" at Jan 6? When in fact there were no armed protesters there? At some point, this nonsense has to end.

Comment

The majority of the "armed protesters" were armed with poles (flagpoles), quite a few had knives in their pockets (as I do right now) and one was armed with a drawer. You can google all this. There were 3 or 4 charged with firearms, but none of them had them on their person when arrested (back in their vehicle trunk, etc)

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            The majority of the "armed protesters" were armed with poles (flagpoles), quite a few had knives in their pockets (as I do right now) and one was armed with a drawer. You can google all this. There were 3 or 4 charged with firearms, but none of them had them on their person when arrested (back in their vehicle trunk, etc)
                            As my pappy always said, “you’re a ‘half a man’ without a pocket knife.”
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              You can google all this.
                              "Your Most Majestical Magistery of the Highest Order Honor, I was planning on being in a bitchin' lethal fight to the death, dude, so I came fully armed with my tricked out Tony Hawk deck with Indie trucks and rad Powell and Peralta Rat Bones!! I'm really sorry, Sir."
                              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Working...
                              X