No announcement yet.

January 6th - An Alternative Viewpoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Real Story of Jan. 6," an Epoch Original Documentary by The Epoch Times, reveals the truth that has been hidden from the American people after 18 months of investigation. While a narrative has been set that what took place that day was an insurrection, key events and witnesses have been ignored, until now. With compelling interviews and exclusive video footage, the film tells the real story of Jan. 6.

Normally premium content you can watch for free until December 31, 2023.

'The Real Story of January 6' are Epoch Original documentaries which reveal the truth about the January 6 event that have been hidden from Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      "The Real Story of Jan. 6," an Epoch Original Documentary by The Epoch Times, reveals the truth that has been hidden from the American people after 18 months of investigation. While a narrative has been set that what took place that day was an insurrection, key events and witnesses have been ignored, until now. With compelling interviews and exclusive video footage, the film tells the real story of Jan. 6.

Normally premium content you can watch for free until December 31, 2023.

https://www.jan6realstory.com/part1/...ent=2023-12-15
      Tucker carlson went into the footage and destroyed the resurrection narrative pushed by Dems and media as well. You can find some of those on YouTube.
      Thanks, look forward to watching this one.

Comment

Am I hearing this right, that Trump has been kicked off the Colorado ballot due to Jan 6?
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Am I hearing this right, that Trump has been kicked off the Colorado ballot due to Jan 6?
          Appears so.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Yes, you heard right. Hopefully us supreme court will overturn that decision of the Colorado supreme court.

Comment

The US is following Guatamala politic. Eliminate candidates through the courts, then when the anti corruption candidate wins, they try to nullify the election.

Comment

What are the chances the Supreme Court takes up the case before January 5th? This has to be considered good news for the Haley supporters.
                Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                  What are the chances the Supreme Court takes up the case before January 5th? This has to be considered good news for the Haley supporters.
                  Hopefully the Republican Party takes a stand and goes with only Desantis and Haley on the primary ballots.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Hopefully the Republican Party takes a stand and goes with only Desantis and Haley on the primary ballots.
                    Ya right. I believe they're both polling around 20%.
                    Get rid of the guy that's kicking their asses. Sounds like your using the dem playbook.

Comment

Takes a stand and forces you whom not to vote for? Can you exercise any forethought on the consequences (apparently not)? Talk about useful idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Ya right. I believe they're both polling around 20%.
                        Get rid of the guy that's kicking their asses. Sounds like your using the dem playbook.
                        Any rational and sane conservative will beat Biden. Trump will lose. So the democratic playbook is to encourage “Trump” to run.

But go ahead and worship your pagan idol - Trumpster.

Comment

Any rational and sane conservative will beat Biden. Trump will lose.
                          Wrong. It will take a large and very popular personality to beat the Democrat ballot harvesting machine. Desantis _might_ be a big enough personality -- too murky to tell (and too risky at this point in time).

So the democratic playbook is to encourage “Trump” to run.
                          Completely 180 degrees out of phase with reality. The Democrats have been trying to shut him down since before the day he took office. Your NeverTrump tunnel vision fell flat on it's face based on the stunning conservative results of Trump's first presidency, yet it still blinds you from seeing the obvious.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Wrong. It will take a large and very popular personality to beat the Democrat ballot harvesting machine. Desantis _might_ be a big enough personality -- too murky to tell (and too risky at this point in time).
                            Desantis is who the democrats fear the most. He has a track record of fighting wokeness. He has a legacy.

i would argue going with dementia Don is too risky (yes - trump is not too far behind Joe)

Your NeverTrump .
                            I voted for Trump twice, but after January 6, and him stealing classified documents - never again.

Comment

I voted for Trump twice, but after January 6, and him stealing classified documents - never again.
                              I guess I should caveat that with if Desantis is the Vp, that would change my mind, because Trump will not make it full term if elected, so it would be really electing Desantis. But I don’t see Trump partnering with him.

Comment

Isnt a primary election a party run thing? How can a court rule how a party gets to decide their candidate?
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X