Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supreme Court possibly overturning Roe v Wade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Link to poll? If it's black and white then I can see polls looking very strange, but there is a canyon's worth of gray between abortion-at-any-time is legal and zero-abortions-at-any-time-ever.
    Pew Research Center poll

https://www.pewresearch.org/religion...bout-abortion/

2007: 54% against abortion, 43% for abortion
    2014: 49% against abortion, 49% for abortion

2022: 59% AGAINST constitutional amendment to end Kansas protection for abortion, 41% FOR constitutional amendment

I was surprised to find only 44% of Kansans are registered Republican. Though it really makes a lot of sense when u consider what has happened politically in Kansas, a lot of closet Democrats, who pretend to be conservative so they can get elected. Same with voters, they pretend to be conservative, but really are not - will just say they were "conflicted".

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Pew Research Center poll

2022: 59% AGAINST constitutional amendment to end Kansas protection for abortion, 41% FOR constitutional amendment

I was surprised to find only 44% of Kansans are registered Republican. Though it really makes a lot of sense when u consider what has happened politically in Kansas, a lot of closet Democrats, who pretend to be conservative so they can get elected. Same with voters, they pretend to be conservative, but really are not - will just say they were "conflicted".
      People register as undecided so they can choose which primary to vote in. I would be curious how many y are registered that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post

People register as undecided so they can choose which primary to vote in. I would be curious how many y are registered that way.
        Independents can’t vote in primaries in Kansas.

Over 30% of Kansas voters have registered as unaffiliated with a political party. Due to Kansas' closed primary election process, those voters may not participate in the primary election.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Pew Research Center poll

Im conservative but I’m not a registered Republican.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Im conservative but I’m not a registered Republican.
            So you are a registered Independent?

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Independents can’t vote in primaries in Kansas.

https://independentvoterproject.org/...al-wiki-kansas
              I said undecided. You pick which ticket to vote at the poll.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post

I said undecided. You pick which ticket to vote at the poll.
                Gotcha. You can register the day of the primary and vote for your newly affiliated party.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Gotcha. You can register the day of the primary and vote for your newly affiliated party.
                  Eh, if you do mail in ballots you can vote for anybody as much as you want.
                  Last edited by Kung Wu; October 6, 2022, 08:23 AM.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Eh, if you do mail in ballots you can vote for anybody as mich as you want.
                    Vote early and vote often!
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• HELL — Board room Demons erupted with thunderous applause and praise for their CEO Satan as he pitched another sinister idea of rebranding the dated term "child sacrifice" with "abortion."

Comment

The only issue is that you are then affiliated with the party you choose to vote for. You have to then go back amd re register as undecided after the election. This is only for primaries. You stay undecided after a general election.

This isn't same day registering either. It is done according to registration deadlines.

Comment

• https://www.liveaction.org/news/infa...ted-abortions/

Evidence of aborted babies actually infantacide (beware hard to look at)

Comment

https://www.liveaction.org/news/infa...ted-abortions/

Do those babies have no rights? Who is “middle of the road”? Those who believe that these babies have rights or those who believe that women’s choices are greater than these baby’s rights?

Comment

https://www.liveaction.org/news/infa...ted-abortions/

I’m pro-Life, and I know that there are incidents like this that do occur. That said, those that are like-minded should be cautious in how they distribute this information. It is possible that these particular babies died in vitro and had to be removed for medical reasons. Certainly any intelligent pro-choice advocate would argue as such.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

I’m pro-Life, and I know that there are incidents like this that do occur. That said, those that are like-minded should be cautious in how they distribute this information. It is possible that these particular babies died in vitro and had to be removed for medical reasons. Certainly any intelligent pro-choice advocate would argue as such.
                                Like you

Comment

Working...
                                X