Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Unsightly, isn't it?

And also, sorry to derail this thread, but is it just me, or when he's listening to others' speak his mouth is constantly open. Almost like he's breathing through his mouth. Like this:

... or this:

Talk about nepotism...thanks for the job daddy.

Comment

Shockernet, where two comments celebrating the death of a fat piece of **** on the right wing circle jerk forum gets you banned but it’s open season to trash Chuck Todd on the hoops forum.

Well done mods.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
        Shockernet, where two comments celebrating the death of a fat piece of **** on the right wing circle jerk forum gets you banned but it’s open season to trash Chuck Todd on the hoops forum.

Well done mods.
        Celebrating the death of anybody should get you banned. Do you disagree?

Comment

Well done mods.

I must admit that if you were dumped it was the right thing to do, because you're worse than a turd you condescending POS. You should have PM'd me (AGAIN) you dummy. But your mania kind of explains it now.

Cold has accused me of living in a van, or some such thing (though, of course, we know he's joking), but in reality, that's you.

Now go get that W for all of us right-thinking Shocker fans tomorrow night!!!
          Last edited by ShockingButTrue; February 17, 2021, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Well done mods.
            lol, another liberal triggered.

Comment

Well done mods.
              Man I wish you'd post a lot less...even about basketball. Is your last name Todd?

Comment

Well done mods.
                You’re equating talking trash to celebrating death?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Roughly 62% of the offline energy is thermal (gas, coal, nuclear).

Why bother to look it up when it’s easier to just randomly insult Chuck Todd.

They didn’t heed the warnings of 2011, 1989 and winterize every energy source whether it’s thermal or renewable.

There are probably people going to die and we have idiots on both sides turning this into into a political issue as usual. Congratulations.
                  Roughly 75% of the normal energy is gas/coal/nuclear normally. 25% is wind. 1/2 of wind is off line, but only 1/3 of FF/nuclear. That means that not only is it cheaper, but more reliable.

So, yes your stats are correct, which I’m sure you looked up, but they tell the opposite story of the truth. Don’t worry though, no one will die because of your ignorance.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Well done mods.
                    Right wing circle jerk? Come on over, there’s a place in the circle next to me!
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                      Heat pumps, 30 years ago were supposed to be Saviors to energy problems and tons of government money (tax breaks, etc. ) spent on them.
                      I built a house in colwich about that time and they gave my free electric connection to install a heat pump. I had it bypassed after 1 winter.
                      I believe they are better today, but I still prefer traditional gas furnace

Comment

Well done mods.
                        It's always amazed me how liberals claim to be accepting of all races and cultures, yet somehow justify nasty ass comments because someone has an opposing views.

Whatever happened to the democrats? They used to be for open minded debate, they now attack anyone that has opposing views by calling us racists, fascist, etc,etc. Without debate. It's their answer to anything that they can't or don't want to debate

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Roughly 75% of the normal energy is gas/coal/nuclear normally. 25% is wind. 1/2 of wind is off line, but only 1/3 of FF/nuclear. That means that not only is it cheaper, but more reliable.

So, yes your stats are correct, which I’m sure you looked up, but they tell the opposite story of the truth. Don’t worry though, no one will die because of your ignorance.
                          Let's just take the easy way of addressing this debate just like the left did for 4 years.
                          It's Joe's fault!!

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

It's always amazed me how liberals claim to be accepting of all races and cultures, yet somehow justify nasty ass comments because someone has an opposing views.

Whatever happened to the democrats? They used to be for open minded debate, they now attack anyone that has opposing views by calling us racists, fascist, etc,etc. Without debate. It's their answer to anything that they can't or don't want to debate
                            Eh? I’m not a democrat and I didn’t call anyone a racist, fascist, etc, or an etc.

I called Rish Limbaugh a fat piece of **** which he was in my opinion. At least that was his radio personality. I didn’t know the man and I hope for the sake of his family and friends that he was nothing like the opportunistic, irresponsible, lying, windbag he presented on his show.

And I wasn’t even going to say a word about him because I take no pleasure in his death. I really don’t. I remember my uncle, who died of cancer, telling me, “this is a **** way to go out.” I took that to heart. His family deserves our sympathy.

But then I saw that Root_Angry got banned for two posts, one of which was a Mark Twain quote, on the politics forum where, let’s be honest, a lot of **** is allowed to slide that wouldn’t be in the basketball forum.

Then I see like four different people taking shits on Chuck Todd, who I could care less about. I mean, I can’t remember the last time I thought about Chuck Todd before today. Longer than the last time I thought about Rush Limbaugh and that’s been years. For a bunch of right wingers you guys seem super in touch with what Chuck Todd is up to.

And all this Chuck Todd nonsense is happening on the WSU men’s basketball forum. WTF. Guy gets booted for two comments on the Wild West political forum but it’s open Chuck Todd season on men’s basketball. That’s bullshit.

So, of course I took a shot at Rush because that’s what I do when I see unchecked bullshit going on. You guys should know this by now.

RIP Rush. I won’t miss you but I know you were very popular and beloved by many and I’m glad you will suffer no more.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

This further proves my point that trying to blame so called “clean energy” for this blackout is wrong and obviously politically motivated. It supplies such a small portion of the total energy it’s like blaming Josephat Bilau for a loss because he only got one rebound instead of two.

BTW, when are you going to change your name to PolitiFan? You rarely, if ever, post anything on the basketball forum. I’m dropping like 8 posts a day over there and I don’t hear a peep. One of my random outbursts gets moved to the political forum and you’re on it like a fly on ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You’re equating talking trash to celebrating death?
                                Do not pity the dead, ShockerFever, pity the living. And above all those who live without love.

Comment

Working...
                                X