X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    https://apnews.com/article/8a5946c2a...D6z77xeJdaWRr0

Pretty sad that this kinda stuff messes up inauguration day
    It’s sad it happens. No one messed up the military zone ceremony.
    Livin the dream

Comment

The only unity that matters to them is the democratic party.

Comment

I love all the talk about honoring the constitution today...as said by many people who want to ignore many items on it.

Comment

Conservative groups didn't riot or protest, but Antifa and Portland did:

Police declared an unlawful assembly Wednesday night in Portland, Ore., after about 150 rioters caused damage to a federal immigration facility in the city, according to the authorities.

That certainly escalated quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            Conservative groups didn't riot or protest, but Antifa and Portland did:

Police declared an unlawful assembly Wednesday night in Portland, Ore., after about 150 rioters caused damage to a federal immigration facility in the city, according to the authorities.

That certainly escalated quickly.
            A citation? Omg, that sounds like a big deterrent.

Any of this make any other news outlets other than Fox? I doubt it.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post

They do matter. I'm just saying more people voted for a different position. If the Biden administration spends the next four years dunking on those 74 then they probably wont get a second four years as we just witnessed.
              I'm just saying Biden's actions speak more towards surrender than unity. You don't spit in the face of the opposition hours after taking office as a sign of unity. Be it 77 million, 74 million or 2 million.

I am all for uniting behind my president. I am not for uniting behind policies I disagree with.

Comment

Finally watched a tape of part of the inauguration last night. Interesting that when the National Anthem was sung, Kamala got confused and took TWO knees......

Comment

This is CNN...Lol A fireworks display is going to "shake our foes".

A CNN executive was lampooned on social media Wednesday night after the liberal network’s top spokesperson claimed a fireworks display celebrating the inauguration of President Joe Biden will "inspire our friends and shake our foes."

Comment

https://apnews.com/article/8a5946c2a...D6z77xeJdaWRr0

Pretty sad that this kinda stuff messes up inauguration day
                    Honestly I'm upset. I was told by CNN that the GOP was going to riot, so I showed up at Towne West with a brick so I could grab a free reparations TV (was goin' for a 60 eeencher). But the only other dude there was a guy digging in the trashcan, and he had never heard of Biden or Trump. I WANT MY REPARATIONS TV!!!
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Honestly I'm upset. I was told by CNN that the GOP was going to riot, so I showed up at Towne West with a brick so I could grab a free reparations TV (was goin' for a 60 eeencher). But the only other dude there was a guy digging in the trashcan, and he had never heard of Biden or Trump. I WANT MY REPARATIONS TV!!!
                      I need a reparations tv and ps5
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

I need a reparations tv and ps5
                        You deserve them.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

CLASSIC
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Thousands of national guardsmen were turfed out of the Capitol building on Thursday and sent to sleep in car parks, before being allowed back in late at night after complaints from lawmakers. Despite the quick reversal, two Republican governors commanded their troops home in protest. President Biden expressed his "dismay" on Friday morning to General Daniel R Hokanson, the chief of the National Guard, about how the troops had been treated, the White House said. About 25,000 Guard members from across the country were deployed to help secure President Biden's inauguration, which went off with only a handful of minor arrests. On Friday Jill Biden, the First Lady, visited some of the troops outside the Capitol to thank them for their work and handed out chocolate chip cookies. US Capitol police had ordered the reservists to vacate the building and set up camp outdoors or in nearby hotels, with thousands ending up stationed outside or in car parks. “Yesterday dozens of senators and congressmen walked down our lines taking photos, shaking our hands and thanking us for our service. Within 24 hours, they had no further use for us and banished us to the corner of a parking garage. We feel incredibly betrayed,” one of the guardsmen told Politico. The National Guard were brought into the US capital to provide security after Donald Trump supporters stormed the Capitol on January 6.

photo op over, GFY

Comment

I honestly think the Dems fear the national guard.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Such a disgrace. Now a bunch of them have Covid too thanks to Nasty Nancy and Chucky baby. They are such a complete joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X