Inaguration 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inaguration 2021

Hold on to your seats, it looks to be a wild ride!

Democrats and Biden demand for the National Guard be deployed to secure the capitol and the inauguration.

Biden team is now having a change of heart: They are fearing the NG might assassinate Biden.

1. Biden team is asking no ammo or magazines be distributed to NG soldiers. [Troop would not be armed in this situation, they would only be equipped with riot gear, only one that might be would be military police]

2. Biden team has asked the FBI to run background checks on all NG members.

3. Biden team have requested it be determined that those who voted or gave to the republican party be segregated. [This request has been refused]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
        Democrats and Biden demand for the National Guard be deployed to secure the capitol and the inauguration.

Biden team is now having a change of heart: They are fearing the NG might assassinate Biden.

1. Biden team is asking no ammo or magazines be distributed to NG soldiers. [Troop would not be armed in this situation, they would only be equipped with riot gear, only one that might be would be military police]

3. Biden team have requested it be determined that those who voted or gave to the republican party be segregated. [This request has been refused]
        The “no ammo” thing is normal for domestic deployment when an imminent threat is not seen. The weird part is that if there is no imminent threat, why have 25K troops and racially devisive fences?
        Livin the dream

Comment

4 years ago there were a million crazy ladies in vagina hats

Comment

#3 is scary. It would be scary if the idea was floated on Mother Jones or some whack job like that. It's terrifying that the idea is (if this information is accurate) coming from the Presidential team. Is that the message they are sending 74 million Americans? We must first vet you because of your political beliefs before you can be allowed free access to the country.

But illegals are good to go. Makes PERFECT sense.

Comment

It's interesting to go back and look at how it was 4 years ago - hopefully it's not as violent as that day - https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/in...y-rage-n709946
              Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

I don't think any Republicans will show up.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

#3 is scary. It would be scary if the idea was floated on Mother Jones or some whack job like that. It's terrifying that the idea is (if this information is accurate) coming from the Presidential team. Is that the message they are sending 74 million Americans? We must first vet you because of your political beliefs before you can be allowed free access to the country.

But illegals are good to go. Makes PERFECT sense.
                  The Dems call this “unity”.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Congressman Steve Cohen shows his disdain for military who voted for Trump. He says that all who voted for Trump need to be vetted to be trusted to protect the mainland during the inauguration, even though some have taken bullets for this country, some have seen brothers die, and other kinds of sacrifice so that Biden, son, and brother could financially flourish (maybe illegally) while being protected.

https://news.yahoo.com/dem-rep-says-...anjcws4c3pRH0X
                    Last edited by Shockm; January 18, 2021, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Source?
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                        Source?
                        Go to any MSM and all they talk about is the fear of "insider attack".

Comment

Biden going to have Lady Gaga lip sync the national anthem

Who sings the national anthem and how it is sung are matters of consequence for America’s soul. At Dwight Eisenhower’s second inauguration in 1957, the great black contralto Marian Anderson stood in front of the president and former wartime supreme commander to sing “The Star-Spangled Banner.”

Every generation of Americans must choose to be free and brave. The nations of the Old World are what they are, their origins shrouded in the mists of time, their habits ingrained and taken for granted. We are here because we or our ancestors chose to be Americans. The choice requires regular renewal. Marian Anderson sanctified our national anthem. Lady Gaga desecrates it.

Comment

Go to any MSM and all they talk about is the fear of "insider attack".
                            Yeah...I did.

1. Sounds like SOP as earlier deployed units also didn't carry ammo. No mention of Biden campaign that I can see. Ammo probably in a CP. Butt or muzzle of M4 is effective against most attackers and significantly reduces the chance of another Kent State.

2. Secret Service doing background checks for membership in extremist groups. Sounds smart seeing as guardsmen were included in the insurrection. No mention of Biden campaign that I can see.

3. Absolutely nowhere to be found. Link?

I did see this numbnuts Steve Cohen spouting off, but he is not a member of the campaign or incoming administration.

Everything I can see you are just spreading rumors.
                            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Yeah...I did.

1. Sounds like SOP as earlier deployed units also didn't carry ammo. No mention of Biden campaign that I can see. Ammo probably in a CP. Butt or muzzle of M4 is effective against most attackers and significantly reduces the chance of another Kent State.

2. Secret Service doing background checks for membership in extremist groups. Sounds smart seeing as guardsmen were included in the insurrection. No mention of Biden campaign that I can see.

3. Absolutely nowhere to be found. Link?

I did see this numbnuts Steve Cohen spouting off, but he is not a member of the campaign or incoming administration.

Everything I can see you are just spreading rumors.

I'm sure if you dig hard enough you can find the information. You don't really need a link because you know this is exactly out of the lefts playbook.

But I don't think you really did look, because no story in the MSM actually say anything about the Secret Service doing background checks. That is always the FBI job.
                              Last edited by SB Shock; January 19, 2021, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X