No announcement yet.

Inaguration 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Biden speech and message was good. Of course speeches are easy, carrying out your message is more difficult.

Comment

You mean you could actually understand him? That is all that constitutes a good speech from him. That's how low the bar is.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I believe Fox News writing is not very good. It should have been 100 million doses of the vaccine in 100 days. Biden 100 day plan is:

a. 100 million doses of vaccine
        b. Minimum wage $15/hour
        c. $1,400 (or maybe $2,000 depending on the democrat u talk to) stimulus checks
        d. $1.9 trillion spending plan
        e. Reopening of schools
        f. Mask mandated wherever they can (e.g. Federal buildings)
        g. Increase corporate taxes from 21% to 28%
        h. 12.4% social security tax on people who make $400,000 or more
        i. Rejoin the climate change initiative
        j. Rejoin the WHO
        k. Rejoin the Iran Deal
        l. New methane restrictions on oil and gas operations
        m. federal task force created to reunite children at the border with parents
        n. Travel ban revoked
        o. Stop construction of border wall
        p. Create pathway to citizenship (I assume this is for dreamers, but not sure)
        q. Pass the equality act that extends LGBT protections to all areas
        r. Created the National Police Oversight Task Force to bring Racial Justice
        M seems like a good idea! Not so sure about the rest of his alphabet.
        Livin the dream

Comment

"It requires the most elusive of all things in democracy – unity," he said, adding that his "whole soul is in this."

"Bringing America together, uniting our people, uniting our nation," Biden continued. "And I ask every American to join me in this cause." Biden said the country must "fight the foes we face," which he said includes "anger, resentment and hatred, extremism, lawlessness, violence, disease, joblessness, hopelessness."
          ... and I am going to do this by signing 17 executive orders that undoes what 77 million of you voted for.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmee View Post

... and I am going to do this by signing 17 executive orders that undoes what 77 million of you voted for.
            UNITY!!

Comment

Will anyone but Foxnews report on this? Not much social distancing going on and I see people taking masks off. Will we hear the cry of super spreader as we did with Trump? I suspect not. This to me is while there won't be unity and I don't really care to unite with these hypocrites. Awfully quiet on this front.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...elines-flouted

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                Will anyone but Foxnews report on this? Not much social distancing going on and I see people taking masks off. Will we hear the cry of super spreader as we did with Trump? I suspect not. This to me is while there won't be unity and I don't really care to unite with these hypocrites. Awfully quiet on this front.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...elines-flouted
                Haven't all these people already gotten the vaccine? If so the social distancing and masks while outside is just theater for the mask-triggered.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Haven't all these people already gotten the vaccine? If so the social distancing and masks while outside is just theater for the mask-triggered.
                  No they have not all had the vaccine. Besides that, I thought we were supposed to follow the protocols and science and that the vaccine isn't the end all be all. Isn't that what they are all telling us still? Hypocrisy.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmee View Post

74 million. Compared to 81 million.
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Correct, but the point is still valid. I'm on board the Unity train the instant President Biden calls out the radical left to stand down.

I imagine you'll disagree (and that's fine) but Biden telling the right to unify, to me, is like BLM bitching about the police. Yes, there ARE things to change, but sheesh, a penny for a pound. Can we even discuss the actual much larger problem from the people doing the bitching?

Until then, #Resist but do it peacefully.

Still looking for the 1st demonstration by White Nationals, KKK, Nazis, Q-Anon or any other member of the vast Hitler Youth troublemakers in this country that were supposed to cause chaos today in DC and all 50 State capitals.
                      Last edited by WuDrWu; January 20, 2021, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post

74 million. Compared to 81 million.
                        So the 74 million don't matter? Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

So the 74 million don't matter? Got it.
                          They do matter. I'm just saying more people voted for a different position. If the Biden administration spends the next four years dunking on those 74 then they probably wont get a second four years as we just witnessed.
                          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

What in the actual **** was Lady Gogo wearing??

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              What in the actual **** was Lady Gogo wearing??
                              Was it more weird than the meat dress?

Comment

WASHINGTON (AP) — Protesters set fires and hurled bricks in a daylong assault on the city hosting Donald Trump's inauguration, registering their rage against the new president in a series of clashes that led to more than 200 arrests.

Pretty sad that this kinda stuff messes up inauguration day

Comment

Working...
                                X