Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2024 Presidential Election

You can't vote Trump.

So who's the next up and coming "Non-Left" star?

Do we have a mid-to-late-40's hot female Hispanic/Black politician/businessperson someplace? I also emphasize "non-left" because I don't think we're going to ever elect another out-spoken religious person like a Pence or Cruz. This country has just gotten too moderate.

If we want to have a chance we must avoid white males unless they are celebrities like an Arnold Schwarzenegger (who can't run).

We need a free-marketer who believes in the individual, but has compassion and doesn't traffic in irrational thinking. Our candidate must be able to draw from across party lines similar to Trump.

Politician - Tom Cotton.

Outsider - Tucker Carlson.
    The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
      You can't vote Trump.

So who's the next up and coming "Non-Left" star?

Do we have a mid-to-late-40's hot female Hispanic/Black politician/businessperson someplace? I also emphasize "non-left" because I don't think we're going to ever elect another out-spoken religious person like a Pence or Cruz. This country has just gotten too moderate.

If we want to have a chance we must avoid white males unless they are celebrities like an Arnold Schwarzenegger (who can't run).

We need a free-marketer who believes in the individual, but has compassion and doesn't traffic in irrational thinking. Our candidate must be able to draw from across party lines similar to Trump.
      John James and Kim Klacik.

Comment

Trump.
        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Ivanka.
          Condoleezza.
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Two more, if we are trying to check boxes:

Politician - Tim Scott

Outsider - Dana Loesch
            The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Ivanka.
              Condoleezza.
              Condi Rice would be fantastic, but honestly, she's probably too smart to run.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

John James and Kim Klacik.

Good. Gooooood.

What the conservatives need to do is become THE party of color, the party of Lincoln.

Absolutely snatch that SJW move off the table for the Dims. Then THEY have to run a person of color, and it then becomes a debate of ideas instead of racial injustice.

We will force their hand in playing fair.

Comment

Way out there idea: Herschel Walker
                  The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                    Two more, if we are trying to check boxes:

Politician - Tim Scott

Outsider - Dana Loesch

Oh, now you're speaking my language brother... I would give her my Glock for free. *schwing*

But we can't go that hot lol

And we can't have the NRA attached to our candidate. They must respect the 2nd, but they can't be too gun happy. They must have party crossover power.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Ivanka.
                      Condoleezza.
                      I'm going to have to strike down both your suggestions. Sorry. :(

Condo isn't attractive enough and Ivanka isn't fully human (mostly silicone and no soul - like her dad but w/o the charisma).

Comment

I would say Kristi Noem, but pretty sure she would get the airhead-Palin treatment. I know that she isn't a republican (yet) but I would go for Tulsi Gabbard.

Nikki Haley is probably sure to run, but not quite sure about her. I think she would be too polished and Bush-era speak type republican. But that could win against Harris.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

What about ol one eye?
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                            What about ol one eye?
                            I don’t think he’d carry the enthusiasm needed.
                            The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                              I would say Kristi Noem, but pretty sure she would get the airhead-Palin treatment. I know that she isn't a republican (yet) but I would go for Tulsi Gabbard.

Nikki Haley is probably sure to run, but not quite sure about her. I think she would be too polished and Bush-era speak type republican. But that could win against Harris.
                              But Palin WAS an airhead. I haven't seen any "Palin" in Noem. Agree with Haley and Gabbard as well.

Speaking of Condi Rice, that's who I wanted with McCain in '08.

Comment

Working...
                              X