Marshall v. Bollier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
    How is Michael O'Donnell still representing the people of Sedgwick County?
    Hell, Hillary was almost elected President!

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Hell, Hillary was almost elected President!
      Let's agree that Hillary is a criminal and should be in jail. What does that have to do with this clown O'Donnell?
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Let's agree that Hillary is a criminal and should be in jail. What does that have to do with this clown O'Donnell?
        Why do you care? You don’t live in South Wichita, Haysville, or Clearwater, and neither do I or Pin. I haven’t paid very much attention, but I don’t think he’s running against a very strong opponent so I could be wrong, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he is re-elected on Nov. 3.

I wouldn't mind hearing from someone in that district, but I do pay attention to the Sedgwick County Commission to a degree, and I don’t think his stupidity in state politics or staining Sunrise Christian Academy has seeped into County Commission decisions in any major ways.

Like Pin, I worry more about what Hillary, or Biden would do to stain our National/Federal system. They have used the system to become multi-millionaires (both families, Hunter, Biden’s brothers, etc. ). ODonnell knows several millionaires but the County Commission won’t make him one and his millionaire friends haven’t won any of the National and state offices they have run for.
        Last edited by Shockm; October 25, 2020, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Why do you care? You don’t live in South Wichita, Haysville, or Clearwater, and neither do I or Pin. I haven’t paid very much attention, but I don’t think he’s running against a very strong opponent so I could be wrong, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he is re-elected on Nov. 3.

I wouldn't mind hearing from someone in that district, but I do pay attention to the Sedgwick County Commission to a degree, and I don’t think his stupidity in state politics or staining Sunrise Christian Academy has seeped into County Commission decisions in any major ways.

Like Pin, I worry more about what Hillary, or Biden would do to stain our National/Federal system. They have used the system to become multi-millionaires (both families, Hunter, Biden’s brothers, etc. ). ODonnell knows several millionaires but the County Commission won’t make him one and his millionaire friends haven’t won any of the National and state offices they have run for.
          I care because it's still my hometown and I have a lot of friends and family there. I'm just saying if we're going to drain the swamp lets start with the swamp monster in our backyard.

Comment

I care because it's still my hometown and I have a lot of friends and family there. I'm just saying if we're going to drain the swamp lets start with the swamp monster in our backyard.
            He’s kind of a swampy guy. But I’m not sure I’d want to vote for his opponent either. I’m glad to hear you now see the light, and want to drain the swamp and therefore will no longer vote for Biden.

Comment

I think we can all agree on that one... WTF?
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I think we can all agree on that one... WTF?
                He did have a couple of stronger adversaries in his primary and still won. Is he your representative?

Comment

He did have a couple of stronger adversaries in his primary and still won. Is he your representative?
                  No, I just follow closely and shake my head. Don’t know him personally; I try not to judge a book by its cover, but his cover appears to have a lot of lipstick and makeup.

Comment

I’m glad to hear you now see the light, and want to drain the swamp and therefore will no longer vote for Biden.
                    Lol. If nothing else, I'm going with Biden just because he has fewer grifters in his family due to volume.

Comment

Marshall will win by 5-10% or so.

Remember 2014 when Brownback was down to Davis up to election day and won by 4% or so. That same year Senator Roberts was down or tied to Orman and won by 9%. There are definitely undercounted GOP voters. How much? I don't know. Or do Republican voters really make up their minds in the last 72 hours and vote for their party? I think it is a combination of both, and Trump has increased the # of GOP voters who won't even admit to an anonymous pollster what their preference is. It is the "social desirability" impact.

Granted it could be GOP folks not admitting to pollsters they will vote for Biden, 3rd party or not vote, but I don't think so, for the most part.

Recent polls I've seen have 5%+ undecided in the Presidential race. Really? Seriously how many people are really undecided at this moment?

As for Kansas "changing" - when I first got involved in state politics in the early 1990s it was definitely more "purple" than today.

After the 1990 elections, Kansas had a Democrat Governor, Democrat State Treasurer, the Democrats controlled the Kansas House for just the third time in State history, though by just one seat, and half of the State's House Congressional delegation were Democrats; Glickman in CD4 and Slattery in CD2. People that I talked to at the time thought Slattery was a shoo-in for Governor and he got slaughtered by Graves in 1994. The State Senate was 22-18, which of course is only two elections from being a tie.

The suburbs are definitely shifting more Democratic. But the rural areas are shifting, harder I think, to Republican. Yes, the population growth is in the urban areas, but Kansas really isn't growing anywhere, including Johnson County. They are gaining 5,000 residents a year, which is not huge growth.

Right now, there are no rural Democratic State Senators and that won't change. In the House, depending how you define urban in Kansas, I think there are only four Democrats from rural Kansas in the House. And those areas are Hutchinson, Newton, Pittsburg and Leavenworth. Not that long ago that was not the case.

Having said all of that, for the first time in memory, maybe ever, there is an 80% chance that Johnson County will elect Democrats to the State Senate.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                        Marshall will win by 5-10% or so.
                        Good. I like hearing that, especially from you.

Comment

“Former Wichita Mayor Jeff Longwell responded to information revealed in a secretly recorded meeting by saying, “Those three stooges probably cost me the election.”“

https://www.kwch.com/app/2020/10/26/...d-revelations/

Comment

Working...
                          X