Marshall v. Bollier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Wow! I hadn't paid much attention to this race. If this is any indication of the headwinds Trump is facing... it's going to be a Biden landslide.
    I have looked at a couple polls internals as they have came out. Both polls showed that weighting favors the democrats by 4-5%.

Comment

Is anyone else beyond annoyed with the amount of unsolicited texts received requesting a vote for a particular candidate?
      Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

https://apnews.com/article/election-...8f0914dfa31eab

Wow! I hadn't paid much attention to this race. If this is any indication of the headwinds Trump is facing... it's going to be a Biden landslide.

And this is why I can't vote. I'M the party of mask mandates and I'm very Conservative. Republicans have firmly entrenched themselves as Covidiot Central. They all need to go.

Republicans need to rebuild the GOP and open their arms wide to science and stop the party's brain drain. They need to espouse Capitalism, free markets,... freedom in general; but NEVER, EVER AGAIN, do they wander down the seductive path of conspiratorial thinking. It is absolutely infecting EVERYONE!

Hannity needs to go, Ingraham needs to go, Tucker needs to go... these talking heads have been the worst with regards to propaganda.

Ben Shapiro can stay.

The only problem with Ben is that even though he has a great mind, he is borderline autistic and difficult for most people to listen to. He actually speaks at a speed I'm comfortable with (most people speak too slow for me).
        You’re not very informed. Do your research. Bollier has received a lot of out of state money. This isn’t the best article but the Washington Post shows she has quadrupled Marshall in money from other states. That has nothing to do with masks. She’s just another NE Kansas liberal. You identify quite clearly with NE Kansas City liberals and Lawrence KS liberals.

https://apnews.com/article/6b43e8080...eb8e3db17b63f1

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
          Is anyone else beyond annoyed with the amount of unsolicited texts received requesting a vote for a particular candidate?
          not a single one

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

not a single one
            No political text messages here. Nothing against the fine people of 'Pretty Prairie', but I keep getting "urgent" cell phone calls about my vehicle extended warranty expiring... I drive old $hit and I've never had an extended warranty. WTF?
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

not a single one
              Bro. You can't receive unsolicited political texts on a landline.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

No political text messages here. Nothing against the fine people of 'Pretty Prairie', but I keep getting "urgent" cell phone calls about my vehicle extended warranty expiring... I drive old $hit and I've never had an extended warranty. WTF?
                I was shocked to find out my 10 year old car's warranty had expired. Should I buy one?

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                  I havent gotten texts, but my mailbox is full of flyers every day. Same candidates. Probably 5-7 per day. Waste.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

I havent gotten texts, but my mailbox is full of flyers every day. Same candidates. Probably 5-7 per day. Waste.
                    I receive the flyers as well. Also, every time I turn on the radio, tv, or Youtube there's an ad on this particular race. The spending on this race is insanity.
                    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Both doctors, and yet both appear to be career politicians. What a terrible race and choice, and indictment on our political system. There HAS to be a better way.

We had an awful choice for Governor recently and chose the worst of 2 evils. I fear we're about to do the same thing.

I will feel energized however if Michigan elects John James and Arizona votes in Martha McSally. Two strong conservatives, one a black man and the other a woman, just what the GOP needs.

Both running against rich white entitled men who must be destroyed (so I'm told).

Comment

No texts, not one.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          I will feel energized however if Michigan elects John James and Arizona votes in Martha McSally. Two strong conservatives, one a black man and the other a woman, just what the GOP needs.
                          Neither one of those look likely to be in position to win - unless the polls are really wrong.

Comment

https://apnews.com/article/election-...8f0914dfa31eab

And this is why I can't vote. I'M the party of mask mandates and I'm very Conservative. Republicans have firmly entrenched themselves as Covidiot Central. They all need to go.

Republicans need to rebuild the GOP and open their arms wide to science and stop the party's brain drain. They need to espouse Capitalism, free markets,... freedom in general; but NEVER, EVER AGAIN, do they wander down the seductive path of conspiratorial thinking. It is absolutely infecting EVERYONE!

Hannity needs to go, Ingraham needs to go, Tucker needs to go... these talking heads have been the worst with regards to propaganda.

Ben Shapiro can stay.

The only problem with Ben is that even though he has a great mind, he is borderline autistic and difficult for most people to listen to. He actually speaks at a speed I'm comfortable with (most people speak too slow for me).
                            This party ever comes back I'll come back to it. My hope is that a decade in the woods will bring the GOP somewhere that most people feel they have answers other than cut taxes (already lowest they've been since WWII), use every lever to prop up old, dirty and outdated industries, and demonize immigrants. After a decade in power I expect the left flank to pull the Dems into positions that make ample space for the GOP to fill. But, not if their base is still running around worrying about Moloch worshippers eating adrenochrome.
                            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

How is Michael O'Donnell still representing the people of Sedgwick County?
                              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                                How is Michael O'Donnell still representing the people of Sedgwick County?
                                You don’t live here so you are just diverting from the issue being discussed.

But it since you asked, I’ll answer this way. O’Donnell isn’t in my district so I really don’t have anything to say about him or at least vote for him or against him. Since he’s not in my district, I will say that he is imo just a self-important politician wannabe who thinks he’s more important than he is. However, from what I’ve seen, he hasn’t made any destructive decisions to Sedgwick County yet. I wouldn’t trust him with my personal money but there are many safeguards that keep him from getting his hands on our county funds.

Comment

Working...
                                X