Judge Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

They will nominate. Trump has to. With the senate about to go blue, if they want to get their choice it is now or never.
    You bet.

This mail-in scam is gonna' work it's way up to the supreme court in 2021, if the dems. have anything to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
      The fate of the Electoral College could be resting upon this pick. There are many not-so-quiet rumblings of wanting to do away with it already. The way that whitey is getting knocked by the dems left and right one could see a 'Electoral College' is white supremacy personified scenario. That is, more than it already has been.
      No doubt. As Schumer sated "Nothing Off the Table" if they gain power.

Comment

So, basically whenever the Republicans do stuff within the constitution, but dems dont like it, they threaten to burn the whole system to the ground and pull every stunt known to thwart it.

And we wonder why we have adults screaming at the sky and unable to function in society. Banging on the doors of the supreme court, crying and depressed because a politician.... a politician! Lost.

This is insanity. The government should not be on the forefront of your mind, people. This is out of whack to the highest order.

I feel like I'm living in bizarro world. Maybe history is correct. The majority of people are incapable, mentally, of accepting freedom. I don't know why, but it seems to be the case.

I have never, and never will shed a real tear for any public figure. The closest I think I ever came to crying was for Walter Payton. I can't even fathom having enough connection to any politician to get emotional over them dying. Maybe I'm just a *****. Sure, it's sad. Anytime someone passes, its sad for the family. But good grief, I look at facebook and you would have thought the alien invasion was upon us and it was just a matter of time before the end came for you.

Jesus Christ. Grow the **** up and stop exhaulting these effing people to god like status. They are full of **** as everybody else. In America we are all equal. Even politicians.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Yup, Romney would rather Lucifer win a court seat, than support Trump. In an effort to not sell his soul to the devil, he has sold his soul to the devil.
          His fate has been sealed...

Pierre.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
            They are full of **** as everybody else.
            With all due respect I think you are woefully underestimating the volume of excrement in the average politician.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              Schumer Says ‘Nothing off the Table’ Next Year if GOP Replaces Ginsburg & Dems Win Senate

https://www.redstate.com/mike_miller...ms-win-senate/

Holder Says Democrats Have to Do This if Trump Fills Supreme Court Vacancy

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...-wins-n2576516
              Well then ... if Trump wins and the GOP has 51 senators, they won't mind if the GOP packs the court with a few more judges?
              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Heck maybe Trump should do that right now?
                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

With all due respect I think you are woefully underestimating the volume of excrement in the average politician.
                  You are absolutely correct. They are overloading with ****. And too many people eat it up.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, never shy to weigh in on the controversies of the day, said she thinks "it's really dumb" for San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick and others to refuse to stand for the national anthem.

Comment

Here
                      Schumer Says ‘Nothing off the Table’ Next Year if GOP Replaces Ginsburg & Dems Win Senate

https://www.redstate.com/mike_miller...ms-win-senate/

Holder Says Democrats Have to Do This if Trump Fills Supreme Court Vacancy

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...-wins-n2576516
                      Here is an article that says that some Democrat leaders have said (including Biden last year), that it would be a mistake to pack the Supreme Court. It appears that a deal could be reached between McConnell and Schumer to not pack the SCOTUS in exchange for waiting to choose a Justice until after the election.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                        The fate of the Electoral College could be resting upon this pick. There are many not-so-quiet rumblings of wanting to do away with it already. The way that whitey is getting knocked by the dems left and right one could see a 'Electoral College' is white supremacy personified scenario. That is, of course, even more than it already has been now.
                        Highly unlikely. There is zero reason for small states to give away their "advantage". The numbers needed to change this make it almost an impossibility. The SCOTUS unanimous ruling that states can force electoral college voters to follow the will of the people further limits Dem interference. I appreciate what you're saying, but if this were to actually happen, then we're so far gone as a country that it wouldn't even matter at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Highly unlikely. There is zero reason for small states to give away their "advantage". The numbers needed to change this make it almost an impossibility. The SCOTUS unanimous ruling that states can force electoral college voters to follow the will of the people further limits Dem interference. I appreciate what you're saying, but if this were to actually happen, then we're so far gone as a country that it wouldn't even matter at that point.
                          The Constitution gives the power to the electoral college and would require 3/4 of the states to agree. Highly unlikely. What is more likely is for a push from the Democrats to add Puerto Rico and Washington D.C. into statehood which just takes a vote of both houses and the President, not vetoing it. They are both highly Democrat places and would add to the Democrats power. They have thought this out already.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Agreed, but I do seem to recall some were possibly hedging just a bit in '16 before doing the right thing, but I could be wrong.

But the cries (pleas) from some corners to abolish the Electoral College are not a mirage. I've seen several from the mainstream, and in today's environment where the cops are the enemy and America is a fascist state ruled by a russian puppet, anything goes it appears. Listening to the DNC this summer along with witnessing their acolytes (mobs) on the streets, was chilling. Thank God for the rational and Silent Majority...
                            Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 20, 2020, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

The Constitution gives the power to the electoral college and would require 3/4 of the states to agree. Highly unlikely. What is more likely is for a push from the Democrats to add Puerto Rico and Washington D.C. into statehood which just takes a vote of both houses and the President, not vetoing it. They are both highly Democrat places and would add to the Democrats power. They have thought this out already.
                              Much more realistic scenario.

Whatever it takes (they'll do it)...
                              Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 20, 2020, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X