No announcement yet.

Judge Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just can't wait to see what a complete degenerate and criminal Amy Comey-Barret is.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Well, that certainly changes things up! I still think we end up seeing a frivolous lawsuit or four before it's over.
      i think the biggest hurdle is to keep Republican senators on board. Murkowsky of Alaska has came out and said she will not support a trump nominee.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

i think the biggest hurdle is to keep Republican senators on board. Murkowsky of Alaska has came out and said she will not support a trump nominee.
        Saw that. That's also a problem. If two more drop, it's dead.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

No way Romney will support a nominee. I fear it's dead on arrival, if he even nominates one now.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            No way Romney will support a nominee. I fear it's dead on arrival, if he even nominates one now.
            Yup, Romney would rather Lucifer win a court seat, than support Trump. In an effort to not sell his soul to the devil, he has sold his soul to the devil.

Comment

I agree. It will be tough to get the votes they need. I'm not sure how much difference it makes. If Trump gets elected he he can make the nomination. If he makes it now, and Biden/Harris/China win they have pretty much indicated they will dump the filibuster rule, enlarge the Supreme Court to 15 justices, and then pack it with 6 additional activist judges. That is assuming the election can actually be concluded with the possibility of a 4-4 tie if legal challenges reach the Supreme Court.

Comment

Biden Says Biden Rule Doesn't Exist

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...exist-n2576509
                  Hypocritical. But I’d expect nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...exist-n2576509
                    It doesn’t exist, at least not legally. Legally, the party in charge of the senate gets to decide if and when to vote, and the minority party gets to make false accusations.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

I fear it's dead on arrival, if he even nominates one now.
                      They will nominate. Trump has to. With the senate about to go blue, if they want to get their choice it is now or never.

Comment

I wonder if she has already voted, or is going to soon?

Comment

Yeah after a little more thought ... there is no reason NOT to nominate. There is simply nothing to lose and it's a gambit worth taking.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

They will nominate. Trump has to. With the senate about to go blue, if they want to get their choice it is now or never.
                            And as I mentioned before if Trump can get this done before the election but Biden wins and the Senate goes blue than the Democrats will simply eliminate the filibuster, expand the number seats on the Supreme Court and then stack it.

In the longer run, to win on this, Trump needs to win in November and the Republicans need to hold the senate. That said it's probably only a matter of time until the left gains control of both the Executive and both legislative branches at which point they will go totally nuclear (or more accurately wind and solar as nuclear is clearly bad).

Comment

Schumer Says ‘Nothing off the Table’ Next Year if GOP Replaces Ginsburg & Dems Win Senate

https://www.redstate.com/mike_miller...ms-win-senate/

Holder Says Democrats Have to Do This if Trump Fills Supreme Court Vacancy

Last edited by 1972Shocker; September 19, 2020, 06:30 PM.

Comment

The fate of the Electoral College could be resting upon this pick. There are many not-so-quiet rumblings of wanting to do away with it already. The way that whitey is getting knocked by the dems left and right one could see a 'Electoral College' is white supremacy personified scenario. That is, of course, even more than it already has been now.

Comment

Working...
                                X