No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmm. But the Trump supporters are the cult and or fascists and or intolerant, etc... etc...

I think this illustrates how good all the staffs and underlings have it in DC. The 3 letter agencies are the deep state, but so are all the staffs earning 6 figures for doing nothing. Living the good life on the taxpayer dime. Producing nothing.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• NEW: Joe Biden Says He'd Drop Out If Doctors Told Him to, Sets Up a 'Dignified' Exit

In several past interviews, Biden insisted that he was the nominee and that nothing but God could force him to withdraw. Yet, in a new interview with BET, the president directly stated that he would drop out if medical professionals advised him to.​

​The 81-year-old president made the remark in a BET interview taped Tuesday when asked what it would take to prompt him to reconsider his candidacy.

“If I had some medical condition that emerged, if somebody, if doctors came to me and said, you got this problem and that problem,” Biden said in an excerpt released Wednesday.

Is Biden creating a path for a "dignified" exit? As I've opined before, he very likely has Parkinson's disease (or some other neurodegenerative disease), and that's backed not just by reporting that a Parkinson's expert visited the White House ten times but also by the president's physical appearance. In other words, it's not like they'd have to make up an ailment.

In other words, the setup is already there, and Biden showing some openness to leave the race is pretty shocking this late in the game. That's especially true when contrasted with what he was saying just days ago.

So are the Docs going to say Joe you should withdraw because you will not be able to function much beyond the end of your term in January. But you are good to go to continue as President for the next 6 months.​

Comment

• I can't believe the Democrat party is going to try to disenfranchise 14 million of their nitwit primary voters. They kept RFK Jr off of the ballot and now they're going to try to install someone else at their little elitist "mini primary'. Some democratic process right there......
        You can't handle the truth!

Get out of Dodge!

Comment

• I believe the Demoncrats will murder Pedo-Joe if they think they need to do that to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            I believe the Demoncrats will murder Pedo-Joe if they think they need to do that to win.
            They are a shifty bunch.

Schiffty.jpg

Comment

• After a handful of Covid jabs and a truckload of boosters, Biden has the China flu anyway. Y'all remember the jab was supposed to (he and Fauci promised us) keep everybody from getting the disease? He had military men drummed out of the service, businesses ruined, and good employees terminated, and it was all lies.

Comment

• Biden dropping out of the presidential race!

Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  I believe the Demoncrats will murder Pedo-Joe if they think they need to do that to win.
                  It may have already been done. Covid? Seriously? Likely excuse.
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post

It may have already been done. Covid? Seriously? Likely excuse.

Well, after 5 days it's time for SOMEONE to actually see POTUS. I've said many times, don't want to be a conspiracy guy, but you tweet (and we all know Biden didn't do that, probably didn't write it either) that you're dropping out of the race but no one (best as I can tell) has seen Biden in public since he BARELY walked of AF1 after supposedly being diagnosed with COVID and returning from Nevada. Also, if you didn't see it, the walk off the plane was terrible, but it was nothing compared to USSS having to literally put him into the Beast, appendage by appendage, moving him over in the seat. The American people deserve and demand that we know who is in fact making the decisions in the White House.

I hate to be a fan of Lauren Boebert but this needs to happen today, before close of business EDT.

Comment

• Democratic process.
                      1 impeach your opponent
                      2 create trap to claim your opponent is an insurrectionist.
                      3 throw your opponent in prison
                      4 kill your opponent
                      5 replace your elected candidate
                      6 if he doesn't go willingly, use any method available including killing him.
                      Last edited by Atxshoxfan; July 22, 2024, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• ^^^ Yep and yep. ^^^ It's really like watching a horrible b-rated movie. Unbelievably predictable.
                        FINAL FOURS:
                        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                        Number of Times Ranked: 157
                        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                        #3 - Dec. 2017
                        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                        #2 ~ March 2014
                        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• The AI of Joe Biden eating a lot of bandwidth and causing video issues for the Harris-TBD (surely she hyphenates it right?)

Comment

• The liberal MSM and liberal historians, make Joe Biden into George Washington. The only difference is that Washington truly stepped down from running for President once because he said that America didn’t want or need a King.

Joe Biden claimed the comparison for himself, to bring Americans (or more truthful, the Democrat Party under Kamala) together and therefore save our Democracy.

Comment

Working...
                            X