No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Biden is the modern-day David Bernard Mulligan, the wealthy, country-club elite credited with originating the golf term “mulligan.” Mulligan hailed from Ontario, Canada. He owned a string of hotels in the northeast, including a piece of New York City’s Biltmore Hotel. He loved golf. One day in t...

Jason Whitlock on Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

You are the conservative that Libbs build their around. If a conservative like you took office, fascism would reign supreme.
      If a conservative like me took office, I would get shot before I was even sworn in. I'd make Manchin and McCain look like party line robots.

They'd never see me coming...

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

If a conservative like me took office, I would get shot before I was even sworn in. I'd make Manchin and McCain look like party line robots.

They'd never see me coming...

LoL. A conservative like you. You saying crap like that doesn't add to the credibility you crave, Cold.

Comment

• Biden's offhand comment on the Ukraine yesterday is something that even the Left leaning media is going to have trouble suppressing. But maybe nobody cares since according to deutch television most Americans can't find the Ukraine on a map.
          Last edited by N Crestway; January 21, 2022, 02:18 AM.

Comment

• Biden has an ad with Hanks narrating today. Hanks has done this before....

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
              Biden has an ad with Hanks narrating today. Hanks has done this before....
              Holy crap, that's too funny. The GOP should pay for a slot to run that before every single run of the new Biden ad.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                This! Too many people forget that Hiden Joe aligned himself with some of the worst racist POS's in the country and actually fought against integrating schools. Now he wants to seem like the cool woke grandpa who is fighting for minorities. The man is a fraud and a total joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

This! Too many people forget that Hiden Joe aligned himself with some of the worst racist POS's in the country and actually fought against integrating schools. Now he wants to seem like the cool woke grandpa who is fighting for minorities. The man is a fraud and a total joke.
                  Joe Biden is 1000% more racist than Trump ever was. And Joe Biden's racism actually had consequences to cities across the country because he welded power in Washington. Crime bill as an example.

Democrats show their racism everyday in how the pander to minorities as victims and incapable of self success.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                    Joe Biden is 1000% more racist than Trump ever was.
                    lol

Comment

lol
                      Good point. More like 10,000%

Comment

lol

Lifelong Republican in disagreement.

Trump has done more for minorities than anything Biden has ever done in his 67 years in office.

I guess you must’ve missed all of Joe’s past racial references back in the day. Not surprising since you live in MSM World and they just ignore it.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

LoL. A conservative like you. You saying crap like that doesn't add to the credibility you crave, Cold.
                          Yeah, but he voted for Trump. No, really. Why would someone like cold lie about something like that?

And besides, just because he comes off like your garden variety uppity Chicken fan who believes it's his god-given duty (don't get triggered there cold) to put WSU fans in their place, i.e. be a trolling little s***, because the Shocks whipped the Chickens' a**, doesn't mean that's really the case. It just looks that way, that's all.

Immunity.jpg

Comment

• Lucas Tomlinson @LucasFoxNews

BREAKING: State Department orders families of U.S. embassy personnel in Ukraine to begin evacuating the country as soon as Monday: U.S. officials

Joe Biden has made the world immeasurably more dangerous.

Comment

• Did he tip his hand that he was going to allow Russia to invade so long as it was a "minor incursion"?

Comment

• But what about the sanctions?

Man, maybe some mean tweets would go a long way here.

Comment

Working...
                                X