No announcement yet.

Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are differences. However, both parties care more about power and control than freedom. Both want to spend recklessly and control lives. They just want to spend money differently and dictate different areas of our lives.

so yes, they are different but at the same time, very similar
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
      There are differences. However, both parties care more about power and control than freedom. Both want to spend recklessly and control lives. They just want to spend money differently and dictate different areas of our lives.

so yes, they are different but at the same time, very similar
      Just so you realize that your opinion is no more important than the rest of the Republican and conservative coalition. I’m not sure if Amash is even a part of Republican caucus. He may cooperate more with Democrats and he considers himself a Libertarian. Sometimes you act like you don’t stink but everyone else does.

By the way, I like Mark Meadows and Rand Paul even though I don’t always agree with them.

Comment

• In the context of Donald Trump the party lines are blurred with respect to power-seeking behavior. I would suspect Trump would rank in the top 10 all time in the megalomaniac category. Conservatives/Christians/etc. were his useful idiots in order to obtain said power. I knew that all along and was okay with it. He used us while we used him. The problem arose when he faced an unusual challenge that didn't appear on his campaign checklist. Covid wasn't some political football, it was a legit existential and national security threat that required complex managerial discipline. He should have immediately dropped the act and became a real person. Unfortunately he couldn't do that because everything he's done has been faked. He had to stay in character and we are all paying miserably for it.

I honestly think Trump has no choice but to play "Trump". His obsession with image and marketing his entire life has caused his ego to consume his "self". He is trapped in an artificial existence - like a commercial on continual loop. Sad.

This is also why he likes campaign rallies so much. His best function is marketer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Just so you realize that your opinion is no more important than the rest of the Republican and conservative coalition. I’m not sure if Amash is even a part of Republican caucus. He may cooperate more with Democrats and he considers himself a Libertarian. Sometimes you act like you don’t stink but everyone else does.

By the way, I like Mark Meadows and Rand Paul even though I don’t always agree with them.
          Why don't you stop taking everything so personal. It's just an opinion.

Comment

Generally, someone who resorts to something like this just might need to check there own pants first. It never helps one's argument and makes for a greater gap in understanding. I know first hand it is hard not to and I believe you're better than this. There are those on this forum who are much worse and their "arguments" have become meaningless to there intended target audience, thus useless.

Comment

• After six months spent pushing for a more-than $2 trillion coronavirus stimulus package, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) is fine with something smaller.Earlier this week, a team of bipartisan lawmakers unveiled a $908 billion coronavirus relief. It's smaller than the $1.5 trillion deal the House's bipartisan Problem Solvers Caucus drew up in September, and yet this time around, President-elect Joe Biden's win and forthcoming coronavirus vaccines have Pelosi ready to accept it.Pelosi went on to explain that she had held out for a bigger bill with longer-lasting provisions before she knew who would be the next president — essentially, she thought she wouldn't get a second chance at a stimulus package if President Trump was re-elected. But with "a president who recognizes that we need to depend on science to stop the virus" and that "America's families need to have money in their pockets," Pelosi said she was confident she could work out many more smaller relief provisions in the future.> "A new president and a vaccine" -- Pelosi on why there's momentum for coronavirus relief legislation now when there wasn't before the election pic.twitter.com/6PLwrmE305> > — Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) December 4, 2020What hasn't changed is that millions of Americans are still out of work, likely in more dire straits than they were a few months ago as unemployment benefits begin to expire and bills continue to pile up.Senate Majority Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) still hasn't said he'll back the bipartisan relief bill, but a growing number of Senate Republicans have said they're willing to support it.More stories from theweek.com As Trump rages, his appointees are rushing to tie Biden's hands, burnish their own careers Our parents warned us the internet would break our brains. It broke theirs instead. Arizona legislature shuts down after Rudy Giuliani's COVID-19 hospitalization

Its ok now to have a smaller Coronavirus Relief Bill because We now have a new President.

Comment

https://news.yahoo.com/pelosi-says-s...anjcws4c3pRH0X

Its ok now to have a smaller Coronavirus Relief Bill because We now have a new President.
                The article is pretty clear on her reasoning. She knows Biden is going to open up the gravy train for her and hers. It's a good day to be a Liberal.

Comment

https://news.yahoo.com/pelosi-says-s...anjcws4c3pRH0X

Comment

• More Democrat calls for unity:

"Make Them Pay": Michigan State Rep. Cynthia Johnson Instructs "Soldiers" to Go After Trump Supporters

Comment

• https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...over-his-taxes

Hunter Biden under investigation for China Gate. Now the question is whether Joe will just fire all of the U..S. Justice Attorneys to end the investigation.

Comment

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...over-his-taxes

Hunter Biden under investigation for China Gate. Now the question is whether Joe will just fire all of the U..S. Justice Attorneys to end the investigation.
                        All the U.S. Justice Attorneys will be fired - they are political appointments, and that what happens when new Presidents come in. Will it end the investigation - my guess is no, especially since it has been publicly announced but is something worth watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                          Will it end the investigation - my guess is no, especially since it has been publicly announced but is something worth watching.
                          Anyone here think Eric Holder (Obama AG) wouldn’t have ended the investigation under Obama? There were several scandals that Holder tamped down for him.

Comment

Anyone here think Eric Holder (Obama AG) wouldn’t have ended the investigation under Obama? There were several scandals that Holder tamped down for him.
                            And I don't recall the fake news MSM accusing Holder of misconduct or calling for his resignation or saying charges should be brought against Holder...

Comment

• A Prediction: If Joe Biden Is Sworn In, The Investigation of Hunter Biden Will Lead To Joe's Resignation

https://redstate.com/shipwreckedcrew...nation-n291896

The fact that Biden is being investigated in the District of Delaware means the case involves more than just tax issues.

The FBI and IRS criminal investigators who do these types of investigations are exceptionally good at what they do. The combination of this investigation and health considerations will lead to the resignation of Joe Biden from office. Health reasons will be the public explanation, but there is no way for Joe Biden to escape the web of criminal entanglements that Hunter Biden was involved in with the Chinese and others based on the information that became public prior to the election. I’m confident there is much more evidence than what has been seen.

About the author: Shipwreckedcrew served 22 years as a federal prosecutor; six years private practice.

The thing is I think this would be perfectly acceptable to the Dems. Saves them the trouble of dumping Joe so Kamala can be installed.

Circling Vultures: The far left is at war with Biden and it's getting out into the open

Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 10, 2020, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                                More Democrat calls for unity:

"Make Them Pay": Michigan State Rep. Cynthia Johnson Instructs "Soldiers" to Go After Trump Supporters

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2...ohnson-n291559
                                Speaking of "calling for unity", CBS this morning started a "series" about what unites us is far greater than what divides us.

It was an eye opening story (for those of you that still don't understand your privilege) about 2 "friends" in Chicago brought together by the map fold (same address north and south) and how Mr. North Side and $600K POS house flying 3 Rainbow flags is simply a product of his white privilege and systemic racism vs his friends $58K south side residence. It is all about segregation, privilege, racism and street cleaning, traffic lights and poor school funding. Oh, did I mention whitey's privilege?

I don't think Pravda was ever this bold. Not hyperbole.
                                Last edited by WuDrWu; December 10, 2020, 09:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X