Clear All

• What Palmist is Joe referrring to:

Perhaps Jeffrey Toobin.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      What Palmist is Joe referrring to:

Perhaps Jeffrey Toobin.
      Face palmist.

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Hiden’s got a lot of bold statements but no plans. He’s gonna end racism and Covid. How Joe? Or is it just going to magically disappear?

Comment

• The News That Biden Voters Didn't Know

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            The News That Biden Voters Didn't Know

https://www.creators.com/read/tim-gr...ers-didnt-know
            The ends justify the means for them. They simply do not care if it is illegal or if someone gets hurt or murdered in the process. It's a state run media under Hiden Joe.

Comment

• A friendly CNN reporter asked Joe Biden what his plans were for the day, and in a moment of candor, Joe replied, "I'm just trying not to **** my pants."

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

The ends justify the means for them. They simply do not care if it is illegal or if someone gets hurt or murdered in the process. It's a state run media under Hiden Joe.
                BUMP

A new Media Research Center poll of 1,750 voters in seven swing states, conducted by The Polling Company, demonstrates how the suppression of news that was potentially damaging to Biden was successful:

— Forty-five percent of Biden voters were unaware of the financial scandals of Hunter Biden, which were wrapped up in then-Vice President Joe Biden's foreign-affairs power during Barack Obama's presidency.

— Thirty-five percent of Biden voters were unaware of Tara Reade's allegation that Biden sexually assaulted her on Capitol Hill when she worked for him.

— Twenty-five percent of Biden voters said they didn't know about Sen. Kamala Harris' left-wing ideology, that she was ranked America's most "progressive" senator in 2019.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

BUMP

A new Media Research Center poll of 1,750 voters in seven swing states, conducted by The Polling Company, demonstrates how the suppression of news that was potentially damaging to Biden was successful:

— Forty-five percent of Biden voters were unaware of the financial scandals of Hunter Biden, which were wrapped up in then-Vice President Joe Biden's foreign-affairs power during Barack Obama's presidency.

— Thirty-five percent of Biden voters were unaware of Tara Reade's allegation that Biden sexually assaulted her on Capitol Hill when she worked for him.

— Twenty-five percent of Biden voters said they didn't know about Sen. Kamala Harris' left-wing ideology, that she was ranked America's most "progressive" senator in 2019.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Joe Biden's Latest Interview Shows He's a Political Coward With No Plan (redstate.com)

idiot

Comment

• Well Wufan and SB Shock. You say that there is little difference between Republicans and Democrats. You may have a difficult time deciding which side to take. The Trump SEC wouldn’t ok this but the Biden SEC will. The NASDAQ is VIRTUE SIGNALLING by requiring BOARD diversity instead of selecting Board members because of their business qualifications. Does this mean another one of your FREEDOM PRINCIPLES is being ignored by Biden and the Democrats? But you say that their isn’t any differences between the Rep. and Democrats. They both are the same according to you. What a crock?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/nasdaq-...es-11606829244

https://apnews.com/article/business-board-of-directors-38bceb1f1579518b5b1d97df5b029569

The boards now will have to include one woman plus another board member from an underrepresented group. Example LBGTQ, etc.
                      Last edited by Shockm; December 5, 2020, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• Iran has told the U.N. nuclear watchdog it plans to install three more cascades, or clusters, of advanced IR-2m centrifuges at its underground uranium enrichment plant at Natanz, the agency told member states on Friday in a report obtained by Reuters. "Iran informed the Agency that the operator of the Fuel Enrichment Plant (FEP) at Natanz 'intends to start installation of three cascades of IR-2m centrifuge machines' at FEP," the agency wrote, adding that the three cascades were in addition to one of IR-2m machines already used for enrichment there.

I imagine we'll pay for this

Comment

Well Wufan and SB Shock. You say that there is little difference between Republicans and Democrats. You may have a difficult time deciding which side to take. The Trump SEC wouldn’t ok this but the Biden SEC will. The NASDAQ is VIRTUE SIGNALLING by requiring BOARD diversity instead of selecting Board members because of their business qualifications. Does this mean another one of your FREEDOM PRINCIPLES is being ignored by Biden and the Democrats? But you say that their isn’t any differences between the Rep. and Democrats. They both are the same according to you. What a crock?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/nasdaq-...es-11606829244

https://apnews.com/article/business-board-of-directors-38bceb1f1579518b5b1d97df5b029569

The boards now will have to include one woman plus another board member from an underrepresented group. Example LBGTQ, etc.
                          I’m positive I never said there wasn’t a difference between Republicans and Democrats. You are ascribing values to me which I don’t hold, and I keep pointing them out.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I’m positive I never said there wasn’t a difference between Republicans and Democrats. You are ascribing values to me which I don’t hold, and I keep pointing them out.
                            One of you said that neither was good because they both just want power. There are big differences imo

Comment

Well Wufan and SB Shock. You say that there is little difference between Republicans and Democrats.
                              I'm positive I have never said Democrats have the same values as Conservatives.

Comment

One of you said that neither was good because they both just want power. There are big differences imo
                                I think we all agree there are differences.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X