Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Wild guess that if Trump runs in 2024, he could receive 100 million votes
    I'm hoping that he resorts to being a "king maker" and endorses Ron DeSantis to continue his policies. DeSantis will be much better candidate, and at staying off of "Twitter" at critical times in a race.

Comment

• https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/birx...ry?id=76474960

Birx on Trump's disinfectant 'injection' moment: 'I still think about it every day'

While Trump was mocked and condemned for suggesting such a dangerous idea, and his comments became symbolic of his response to the pandemic, Birx also was criticized for not speaking up more forcefully in the moment.

She said Monday her nearly three decades of military service had kicked in then, and that she only spoke briefly to say "not a treatment" when Trump asked her if ultraviolet rays and heat could be used to treat the coronavirus in people.

"You can see how extraordinarily uncomfortable I was," Birx said, noting that at the time Trump had been speaking to a different official in the room. "Those of you who have served in the military know that there are discussions you have in private with your commanding officers and there's discussions you had in public."
      Birx said she and Fauci talked "all the time" about "how to correct the record."

"I can't tell you how many discussions we had on, how do we get the message out realizing what's happening at the most senior levels of the White House," Birx said.

Birx said in December she was stepping down from her White House role, and while her colleagues had told ABC News that she had been willing to work with President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris's administration, she did not stay on.
      Birx praised Biden officials' consistent and scientifically sound messaging -- a marked change from the Trump administration, where key public health officials like the director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention were often sidelined.

"Whether it's the CDC director or Dr. Fauci or President Biden or Vice President Harris, all of them and all of their spokespeople are communicating exactly the same pieces," she said, "and I think that is critically important."
      Aren't you glad those days are behind us??? *whew*

As some will remember, I hadn't jumped off the Trump train until the summer when he decided to start holding indoor rallies like a max-ignorant person. He said these things in the spring and I even tried to defend him at the time to a Libtard friend. The intellectual somersaults I performed for that man fuels my rage today when I found out he was actually, clinically insane.

CB doesn't like getting duped. It doesn't happen often.

Comment

• https://www.npr.org/2021/03/16/97800...its-of-freedom

Trump Encourages His Supporters To Get COVID-19 Vaccine, Within Limits of 'Freedoms'

Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday recommended that all eligible Americans get the coronavirus vaccine when their opportunity comes, though he added a caveat that he also respects people's decisions not to get one.

Trump had faced growing calls for him to encourage his supporters — especially Republican men, who have voiced cynicism about the vaccine — to get vaccinated.

"I would recommend it, and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don't want to get it. And a lot of those people voted for me, frankly. But, you know, again, we have our freedoms and we have to live by that, and I agree with that also," Trump said during an interview with Fox News on Tuesday. "But it's a great vaccine, it's a safe vaccine, and it's something that works."

Republicans and supporters of the former president are the least likely to seek a vaccine for the coronavirus, an NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist survey revealed last week.

Almost half of Republican men, 47% of Trump supporters and 41% of Republicans overall said they would not get a vaccine if one is made available to them. Only 30% of adults overall say they would not get one.
        Well, whatdya know... Ex-President DumDum decides to finally do the right thing after the vaccine has been out for almost 4 months w/ half of his dutiful followers saying they won't take it. Of course he goes on to add that it's okay not to get it also which is implied in this country and unnecessary to remind anyone. It's merely another dog whistle designed to keep the doubters, doubting.

I will 100% guarantee you that his delay in public support of vaccination participation is directly related to his lost election and Biden's surging approval ratings. He's a petty narcissist with no compunction over watching the people who voted for him die or suffer harm due to his bitterness. It's all about the entitled billionaire with the glass ego. Always has been.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
          https://www.npr.org/2021/03/16/97800...its-of-freedom

Trump Encourages His Supporters To Get COVID-19 Vaccine, Within Limits of 'Freedoms'

Well, whatdya know... Ex-President DumDum decides to finally do the right thing after the vaccine has been out for almost 4 months w/ half of his dutiful followers saying they won't take it. Of course he goes on to add that it's okay not to get it also which is implied in this country and unnecessary to remind anyone. It's merely another dog whistle designed to keep the doubters, doubting.

I will 100% guarantee you that his delay in public support of vaccination participation is directly related to his lost election and Biden's surging approval ratings. He's a petty narcissist with no compunction over watching the people who voted for him die or suffer harm due to his bitterness. It's all about the entitled billionaire with the glass ego. Always has been.
          WTF are you talking about? He has been in support of everyone who can getting the vaccine. Unplug the buttplug Clod!

"The Vaccine and the Vaccine rollout are getting the best of reviews," Trump tweeted Dec. 17, one day before the Food and Drug Administration cleared a second vaccine for use. "Moving along really well. Get those ‘shots’ everyone!"

Comment

• Nope.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

WTF are you talking about? He has been in support of everyone who can getting the vaccine. Unplug the buttplug Clod!
              Liked your reply. Except he may be confused on just which orifice to actually plug.

Comment

Nope.
                Great rebuttal.

I guess when you get owned that’s about all you had to come back with.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Great rebuttal.

I guess when you get owned that’s about all you had to come back with.
                  Nope.

Comment

Nope.
                    Ouchies.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Sincere question, “Why is it many Republicans believe that being anti-Trump equates to being pro-Biden?”
                      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                          Sincere question, “Why is it many Republicans believe that being anti-Trump equates to being pro-Biden?”
                          Because politics is more about tribalism for most than actual policy
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                            Sincere question, “Why is it many Republicans believe that being anti-Trump equates to being pro-Biden?”
                            Identity politics is where this country is. By the way that is also a form of Idolatry for my Christian brothers and sisters.

Comment

• So I watched my first Trump "hit piece" last night...

Those that follow my work know that I unhitched my wagon from the Trump train last June when it became abundantly clear (to me) that he was dangerously deluded on the pandemic issue and was putting his own interests (upcoming election) ahead of the safety and well-being of the American people.

What I found most interesting is the fact that ex-wife Ivana says that Trump used to enjoy reading Hitler's old speeches and that he used Hitler's Guide to Propaganda in business and politics (see: The Big Lie).

The psychologists also provided a pretty compelling hypothesis for why folks like myself receive so much friction (on here) for challenging The Donald.

It's worth a watch... if you've got the balls.

Comment

So I watched my first Trump "hit piece" last night...

Those that follow my work know that I unhitched my wagon from the Trump train last June when it became abundantly clear (to me) that he was dangerously deluded on the pandemic issue and was putting his own interests (upcoming election) ahead of the safety and well-being of the American people.

What I found most interesting is the fact that ex-wife Ivana says that Trump used to enjoy reading Hitler's old speeches and that he used Hitler's Guide to Propaganda in business and politics (see: The Big Lie).

The psychologists also provided a pretty compelling hypothesis for why folks like myself receive so much friction (on here) for challenging The Donald.

It's worth a watch... if you've got the balls.

lmao.. nope.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X