Trump 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Lol no one wants to answer my question. What if the mail in ballots get destroyed in the process of counting? How is that handled?
    Only one way to find out!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Explain please
      When they called Arizona, they thought 98% of the vote was in. It was only 86%. Arizona data firm has did an analysis of remaining ballots and has projected AZ to Trump when they are counted.

A Michigan county clerk noticed skewed results that seemed to be a transpose (e.g. a Trump county went Biden).

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
        No results for Nevada until tomorrow now?!

Does FL need to show every other state how this is done?!
        Now NV will announce tonight?! Hahahaha

Did they finally “find” another batch of Biden votes, just like all the other undecided states?!
        The Assman

Comment

• Trump got the most nonwhite support of any Republican running for president since 1960. He really sucks at being a racist.

Comment

• Trump claiming PA, NC, and GA.

Also claiming MI, if they can prove the voter fraud being claimed.
            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

There needs to be some kind of receipt a person gets verifying that their vote was correct and received. This would be essential for fully remote voting. It could be an email first and then a hard copy in the mail.
              I had a tearoff ballot identifier so I could verify it was counted.
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                Trump claiming PA, NC, and GA.

Also claiming MI, if they can prove the voter fraud being claimed.
                I claim to be the King of NW Nevada and to have invented the question mark.
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                  That margin of defeat would accomplish several things; namely, Biden would have no confusion over his mandate.
                  **Mandate? Pollsters are idiots and totally incompetent. They have been completely wrong about their predictions. They predict 10% or more. Not even close.
                  **It’s going to be difficult if not impossible for anyone to declare a mandate.
                  **Popular Vote? 2%. No blowout that was predicted by pollsters and MSM
                  **support from minorities improved for Trump
                  **support from black women for Trump doubled since 2018.
                  **The South, middle America, and the Rust belt supported Trump by far more than 50%
                  **People who identify a priority in “faith or belief in God” continues to overwhelmingly vote Republican.
                  **Republicans have picked up at least 5 seats in the HOR (maybe more)
                  **At this time, the Senate appears it will remain in Republican hands.
                  **So close for the election to be in question for several days, maybe more. (Improbable path for Trump but not unthinkable)
                  Last edited by Shockm; November 4, 2020, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

I had a tearoff ballot identifier so I could verify it was counted.
                    In Sedgwick County you can check online to see if your advanced mail ballot was received and processed. However, you have no way of knowing if it was processed accurately.

Comment

• I think that the Republicans picking up 5 Congressional seats is the biggest surprise for me so far. With all the hoopla about Biden leading in key states coming from the networks I really didn't know what to expect, Glad they were wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                        I think that the Republicans picking up 5 Congressional seats is the biggest surprise for me so far. With all the hoopla about Biden leading in key states coming from the networks I really didn't know what to expect, Glad they were wrong.
                        That’s the most important score of all.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Dead serious: If Trump loses he would likely SMOKE Biden in 2024.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                            Dead serious: If Trump loses he would likely SMOKE Biden in 2024.
                            I hear ya, but Biden won't even be alive in 2024, and by then Trump will be damned old

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

I hear ya, but Biden won't even be alive in 2024, and by then Trump will be damned old
                              True.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                Dead serious: If Trump loses he would likely SMOKE Biden in 2024.
                                COVID-23 Could being killing half the country and the Libs and Media would say “nothing to see here, business as usual. This is actually making us tougher and stronger” to keep Biden in power.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X