Whipple and the Wichita Mask Ordinance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Deaths follow infections my friend. Thankfully only around 6,000 attended his indoor infection rally. Of those, many come from surrounding states so it will be difficult to attribute spikes to his event. I will say that several of his entourage tested positive later, as well as a reporter, and Hermain Cain. So unless you are suspending reality, yes, Trump's rally likely helped continue the infection chain.

T

cold - are these your charts or are you pulling them from somwehere?

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

You're right, he did not cause the current spike.

However.....

He is definitely not focusing on this threat. He's more worried about the legacy of the confederacy, including flags, statues and catcall twits to Nascar drivers. Things that have absolutely no effect on my life,. So if he were a democrat, you would say he's not addressing problems, wasting time, and tilting at windmills.

You deserve the Joe Biden you're about to get.....and with a congressional majority. And that's what your party gets for straying from their core values and not trying to modulate his bad habits that have turned many of us off.

The only question I have is how long will it take for you guys to come back from this anhillation? Soon, I hope, we need two parties in this country, however, one seems to be MIA right now and pretty devoid of leadership, and they are the ones in charge.

Standing up for the Country at this time is unwise? No wonder you're now a firm biden supporter. Who woulda' thought that? Your President is already looking at funding for the building of monuments to Harriet Tubman, Jackie Robinson and Ali. Why would you think this, of all times, is wrong to address? Oh, wait, you're a dishonest weakling Snowflake. You've probably joined in one of the Fearless Idiot Parades haven't you? What next, Trump's a russian spy?

Not focusing on the virus? You're so uninformed that it's entertaining; an absolute walking, talking knee jerk. Talk about TDS, you're the poster boy. En' garde turncoat!

When's the first debate you i. omar supporting no-good commie?

Comment

Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post

They are from worldometers, except for the fake crayon trendlines at the end of each graph.

Comment

However.....

He is definitely not focusing on this threat. He's more worried about the legacy of the confederacy, including flags, statues and catcall twits to Nascar drivers. Things that have absolutely no effect on my life,. So if he were a democrat, you would say he's not addressing problems, wasting time, and tilting at windmills.

You deserve the Joe Biden you're about to get.....and with a congressional majority. And that's what your party gets for straying from their core values and not trying to modulate his bad habits that have turned many of us off.

The only question I have is how long will it take for you guys to come back from this anhillation? Soon, I hope, we need two parties in this country, however, one seems to be MIA right now and pretty devoid of leadership, and they are the ones in charge.
          Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Standing up for the Country at this time is unwise? No wonder you're now a firm biden supporter. Who woulda' thought that? Your President is already looking at funding for the building of monuments to Harriet Tubman, Jackie Robinson and Ali. Why would you think this, of all times, is wrong to address? Oh, wait, you're a dishonest weakling Snowflake. You've probably joined in one of the Fearless Idiot Parades haven't you? What next, Trump's a russian spy?

Not focusing on the virus? You're so uninformed that it's entertaining; an absolute walking, talking knee jerk. Talk about TDS, you're the poster boy. En' garde turncoat!

When's the first debate you i. omar supporting no-good commie?

Actually, there is a lot of truths in @revenge_of_shocka_con 's post.

If you want to debate his points, fine. I've seen that you can do that.

However, the personal attacks (greatly) weakens your position. Sorta like you're cornered (which you shouldn't feel).

Comment

United States Coronavirus update with statistics and graphs: total and new cases, deaths per day, mortality and recovery rates, current active cases, recoveries, trends and timeline.

Here they are brother. Just click on each state and scroll down. Then apply MS Paint lol.

Don't tell me you've found some shady binary options operation that will allow you to bet on infections/deaths!!!??? That's immoral!

Kidding! :)

T

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

They are from worldometers, except for the fake crayon trendlines at the end of each graph.
              That's ME! The guy with the crayons.

T

Comment

just giving you the business.. you and i know that most breakout fail. i tend to pick up positions on strength against a relative index comparison.. say smh to spx or a major index like qqq to ief and add/take profits at support and resistance. alrm, smh, and nvda among others have been good to me. took some profits in alrm yesterday. my only dog has been humana and it’s still beating the spx and iyh.

as far as the rona, symptoms have been mild.. fever, fatigue, and soreness for me.. mrs sharif has lost smell/taste, fever, fatigue, and has a headache today. both of us have maintained oxygen saturation in the high 90s throughout. boredom has been the largest challenge.
                Doing a little sentiment correlation play I see. Very nice.

T

Comment

C'mon man, get a grip. You are so triggered by your enemies you see them all around you now. I would be the first one to load up all the white female Snowflake Liberal Arts majors into a cargo plane and take them on a "field trip" to Venezuela.

THIS VIRUS IS NOT POLITICAL!

It's the Republican fringe who are running around screaming about their "liberty" to infect their fellow citizens. The Dims aren't making this political; they don't have to. They're just watching us all burn the entire place down and laughing while we do it. They know if this virus does what it absolutely can do and runs through our country like a wrecking ball, Trump is absolutely toast on November, 3rd.

So instead of acting strategically and being the best citizens we can be in the face of the most dangerous pandemic to face this country in 100 years, we are actually the most reckless, and we have the most to lose if the virus goes wild. So yeah, keep on denyin'... there's about 7 or 8 solid deniers - at least - on this forum. It's the exact opposite attitude to have if you're wanting to see Trump win a second term. Pretending it's not there does not make it go away. We truly are fiddling while Rome burns now.

Trump's insistence on not wearing a mask is what has caused this entire "political issue" around the country. He's a FOOL for not simply putting on a ****ing mask. Oh, I'm sorry, did that hurt your feelings?

I don't bow to any man or any party. If someone acts like a ******* retard, I'm going to call it out. Trump is literally shitting the bed and he apparently can't figure out where the smell is coming from.

P.S. The single GREATEST contributor to the spike in infections we are seeing, is states opening too fast and/or allowing patrons to sit in a bar or restaurant all night getting sauced while they seed each other with the virus. Then they go home to mommy and daddy.

P.P.S. Pro Tip: WHEN YOU'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A ******* PANDEMIC, DON'T SIT INDOORS WITH A BUNCH OF STRANGERS AND GET ****ED UP UNTIL 2AM. JFC!

T

the response and the the coverage is political

Comment

However.....

Bet you thought we were gonna get Hillary too right??

Comment

C'mon man, get a grip. You are so triggered by your enemies you see them all around you now. I would be the first one to load up all the white female Snowflake Liberal Arts majors into a cargo plane and take them on a "field trip" to Venezuela.

THIS VIRUS IS NOT POLITICAL!

It's the Republican fringe who are running around screaming about their "liberty" to infect their fellow citizens. The Dims aren't making this political; they don't have to. They're just watching us all burn the entire place down and laughing while we do it. They know if this virus does what it absolutely can do and runs through our country like a wrecking ball, Trump is absolutely toast on November, 3rd.

So instead of acting strategically and being the best citizens we can be in the face of the most dangerous pandemic to face this country in 100 years, we are actually the most reckless, and we have the most to lose if the virus goes wild. So yeah, keep on denyin'... there's about 7 or 8 solid deniers - at least - on this forum. It's the exact opposite attitude to have if you're wanting to see Trump win a second term. Pretending it's not there does not make it go away. We truly are fiddling while Rome burns now.

Trump's insistence on not wearing a mask is what has caused this entire "political issue" around the country. He's a FOOL for not simply putting on a ****ing mask. Oh, I'm sorry, did that hurt your feelings?

I don't bow to any man or any party. If someone acts like a ******* retard, I'm going to call it out. Trump is literally shitting the bed and he apparently can't figure out where the smell is coming from.

P.S. The single GREATEST contributor to the spike in infections we are seeing, is states opening too fast and/or allowing patrons to sit in a bar or restaurant all night getting sauced while they seed each other with the virus. Then they go home to mommy and daddy.

P.P.S. Pro Tip: WHEN YOU'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A ******* PANDEMIC, DON'T SIT INDOORS WITH A BUNCH OF STRANGERS AND GET ****ED UP UNTIL 2AM. JFC!

T

You're the master of hyperbole but this post may take the cake, which is pretty tremendous even for you.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Actually, there is a lot of truths in @revenge_of_shocka_con 's post.

If you want to debate his points, fine. I've seen that you can do that.

However, the personal attacks (greatly) weakens your position. Sorta like you're cornered (which you shouldn't feel).

I did debate his points, as you noted, without even submitting references and graphs, of which there are plenty, thank you. I look forward to his response of claims that his President is basically ignoring this virus, without bringing up that noted plagiarizer biden, if he can restrain himself. Examples abound, old and new. Critical thinking anyone? He knows what he's said. But I will review your assertion that my hasty, and wide, strokes could possibly be misconstrued as neanderthal pugilism. That is not my intent.

As far as one's position goes, honestly, I don't post seeking affirmation from other members of this Shocker Community site. Why would I? That's gang wokeism. My posts are submitted from a firm stance rooted in evidence and not emotion.

In sum, that Snowflake insulted me first, and has continued to do so. I'll not lay down my arms or turn my back at this critical time; A basketball season is on the line, as we gratuitously and in a circular fashion, debate the wearing of a mask...

#Benicetochina
                        Last edited by ShockingButTrue; July 8, 2020, 01:44 PM.

Comment

I miss the days when we debated sports.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                            I miss the days when we debated sports.
                            In their prime, whose betta: Michael Jordan or Lebron James?
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Atta baby Kung!!

MJ ALL THE WAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Depends. Which one made fewer socially or politically objectionable statements?

Comment

Working...
                                X