The Great Awokening and the Second American Revolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wufan View Post
    In Seattle BLM blocks traffic on a freeway. A vehicle swerved to miss the barracked and launches two pedestrians in the air.

After stopping, the vehicle was attacked by the protestors and the car fled. The driver is now in custody.

Warning: Graphic!

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...453191168?s=21
    Hey, just wanted to share a little piece of personal information with you. I got a chubby right now......because this is one of the most awesome experiences of my life!

Comment

What are other alternatives?
      I worry about AOC and the squad because they are radicals who were elected. The Dems seem to be going extreme to the left and I don’t think they would think twice to enact authoritarian rule on law abiding people who they disagree with.

I see no Republican alternatives (Elected Senators or Reps) to them. The only way Republicans would act (move toward authoritarian rule) would be to ask in the National Guard to help keep order and that would only be done if lawlessness, looting, murder, etc. continues in Dem controlled cities, and it would have to be bipartisan to do it. The Dems would never back Trump with the National Guard so it would have to be bipartisan.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I worry about AOC and the squad because they are radicals who were elected. The Dems seem to be going extreme to the left and I don’t think they would think twice to enact authoritarian rule on law abiding people who they disagree with.

I see no Republican alternatives (Elected Senators or Reps) to them. The only way Republicans would act (move toward authoritarian rule) would be to ask in the National Guard to help keep order and that would only be done if lawlessness, looting, murder, etc. continues in Dem controlled cities, and it would have to be bipartisan to do it. The Dems would never back Trump with the National Guard so it would have to be bipartisan.
        Paragraph 1 is option 4.

Paragraph 2 is option 2.

Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Hey, just wanted to share a little piece of personal information with you. I got a chubby right now......because this is one of the most awesome experiences of my life!
          It’s not awesome that they got hit by a car. Expected? Yes.
          Livin the dream

Comment

It's a brilliant strategy, the Dems condone civil unrest and lawlessness, forcing the Repubs and Trump to use force to restore law and order and prosecute the lawbreakers, who are calling their actions 'protests'. And when it happens, the Dems and their media will call the Repubs fascist and authoritarian for stopping free speech of the protesters, while at the same time punishing the founding of the country and past speech as evil.

And it will work. Projecting at it's finest.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Had a fun conversation with my liberal friend tonight. Good guy as most folks are! He doesn’t see any issues with tearing down statues and believes that the right wing is racist. Denial that this is a strategic uprising.

Too bad.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Had a fun conversation with my liberal friend tonight. Good guy as most folks are! He doesn’t see any issues with tearing down statues and believes that the right wing is racist. Denial that this is a strategic uprising.

Too bad.
                How did it feel to be branded racist by your friend? It’s said so often, it’s lost meaning and not taken as seriously as it ought to be.

Comment

How did it feel to be branded racist by your friend? It’s said so often, it’s lost meaning and not taken as seriously as it ought to be.
                  Today the term is simply used to supplant legitimate discussion, so that one party can tap out while at the same time claiming intellectual high ground. It is an easy button for progressives who are not really interested in defending their position.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

Today the term is simply used to supplant legitimate discussion, so that one party can tap out while at the same time claiming intellectual high ground. It is an easy button for progressives who are not really interested in defending their position.
                    You’re right on the mark explaining that the left does calls others racist (even though racism isn’t happening) so they don’t have to explain their viewpoints. But the result cheapens truly racist people. In the not too distant past, we all agreed on racism and we spent time marginalizing the KKK and other fringe groups that we all knew were racist. Today, the lines are blurred, and therefore racism has been devalued. That is sad. .

Comment

I'm gonna create a new T-Shirt:

Unborn Black Lives Matter!

Did you know that 13 unarmed black men were killed by (potentially asshole) cops in all of 2019? Did you know that 255,000 black babies were killed by abortion in 2015?

So ... which party is it again that truly upholds the notion that black lives matter?
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I don’t think his intent was to imply I was racist, though he certainly did imply it. I simply asked, “If the right had anything to do with racism, do you think I would be a part of it?”

He did not think so. He went on to discuss Jerry Mandering and polling stations. He did cede the point that this was not a party issue and also had no solutions to the redrawing of lines. We had the same thoughts on this, but he wrongly started from a position of moral superiority.

My friend believes that ordinary people aren’t capable of making good decisions regularly, and that regulations are necessary to stop our evil nature. He is not woke nor racist, he only wants as much good for everyone as is possible. So do I. We disagree with each other on how to get there and even what the problems are, but we are both better people for having those conversations.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

I don’t think his intent was to imply I was racist, though he certainly did imply it.

My friend believes that ordinary people aren’t capable of making good decisions regularly, and that regulations are necessary to stop our evil nature. He is not woke nor racist, he only wants as much good for everyone as is possible.
                          Your friend is a useful idiot.

Does he think his President is a russian proxy too?

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

The mantra of the Progressives is, "just two more weeks," or "just one more team name," or "just one more small law for your own good," or "just let me put the tip in,".....And so it goes.....

Comment

Sorry if this has already been posted: https://www.democratandchronicle.com...ch/5380432002/

Comment

Working...
                                X