The Great Awokening and the Second American Revolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

That damage looks worse than it really is, but is still ridiculous that it is allowed to happen. Pressure washer, sand blaster, and a big scrapper will take care of 95% of that.

Isn't there a happy medium between the police becoming our paramilitary overlords (which it feels a bit like now at times), and full-on anarchy by a bunch of useless nincompoops? Gotta think there's some middle ground here for the masses.
    My take is, don’t create laws or executive orders that you aren’t willing to enforce at the end of a gun. Laws should consist of protecting life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Since those are very broad conceptually; national defense, community defense, self-defense, freedom to travel, freedom to work, and right to property. Certainly there are some things I’m missing that make perfect sense, but broadly speaking, the focus should be narrow.

If someone is threatening property (or any natural rights) the government should be able to escalate force one notch above that of the offender...whom shall have their date in court.

As an example, if a building is under attack via mortar shells, bricks, and arson, I do not think that targeted use of lethal force is unwarranted.
    Livin the dream

Comment

Isn't there a happy medium between the police becoming our paramilitary overlords (which it feels a bit like now at times), and full-on anarchy by a bunch of useless nincompoops? Gotta think there's some middle ground here for the masses.
      I don’t see the police the way you do. There are bad policemen and always will be. Police do dumb things and always will be imperfect. However, while I don’t know many, some of the best people I’ve ever met are policemen.

I think the education and training should be More significant for becoming a policeman. Teachers have to have a bachelors and 1 year internship. Maybe police should move that way and weed out more bad people. Wouldn’t solve problems but may help.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

It does matter! I would like them to explain their position on this.
        It doesn't matter to them.

#Resist means get-Trump-outta'-the-White-House... That's their position. It's not a conspiracy. Hillary and cnn told 'em Trump's a racist nazi, with no proof, and they believed it.

Let someone with a MAGA go walking down the middle of their Fearless Idiot Parade, you'll see what their motivation is. Some of our left-leaning friends might even agree, hence the silence (hope I'm wrong)? Many Mayor's and Governor's out there are #Resisters too you know? FBI, CIA, NIC, etc... Can't run and hide from it ShockTalk.

Remember when hillary said many (millions) are deplorable? Nancy said there's gonna' be collateral damage (lives)? Biden said 10-15% of the country are bad people? They. Mean. It. How's cnn's coverage of the holiday festivities that are taking place at Mt. Rushmore this weekend? Fair and balanced?
        Last edited by ShockingButTrue; July 4, 2020, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Real question. How does this all end? Civil war? I honestly fear for the divide in our country. Do we have problems that need corrected? Absolutely. Is the answer to burn it down and start over? I hope not but that seems to be the attitude of at least a few. I hope they are outliers, but I can't say for sure. There has to be a point that people begin to debate, not argue, not fight, not riot. I don't know if that is possible any more.
          Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
            Real question. How does this all end? Civil war? I honestly fear for the divide in our country. Do we have problems that need corrected? Absolutely. Is the answer to burn it down and start over? I hope not but that seems to be the attitude of at least a few. I hope they are outliers, but I can't say for sure. There has to be a point that people begin to debate, not argue, not fight, not riot. I don't know if that is possible any more.
            If the Marxist revolution gains steam:

1. Trump wins, and a semi-authoritarian police state ensues.
            2. Trump wins and and a low level civil war ensues
            3. Biden wins, and a semi-authoritarian police state ensues
            4. Biden wins, and a culturally Marxist authoritarian mob justice purges the country of Republicans first then democrats
            5. We reach peak wokeneas and the cultural Marxist implode under their fragmented ideology
            Livin the dream

Comment

In Seattle BLM blocks traffic on a freeway. A vehicle swerved to miss the barracked and launches two pedestrians in the air.

After stopping, the vehicle was attacked by the protestors and the car fled. The driver is now in custody.

Warning: Graphic!

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...453191168?s=21
              Last edited by wufan; July 4, 2020, 07:31 AM.
              Livin the dream

Comment

“This movement is openly attacking the legacies of every person on Mount Rushmore,"

----------- Donald Trump

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

If the Marxist revolution gains steam:

1. Trump wins, and a semi-authoritarian police state ensues.
                  2. Trump wins and and a low level civil war ensues
                  3. Biden wins, and a semi-authoritarian police state ensues
                  4. Biden wins, and a culturally Marxist authoritarian mob justice purges the country of Republicans first then democrats
                  5. We reach peak wokeneas and the cultural Marxist implode under their fragmented ideology
                  I don't think so but who knows.

Last edited by Shockm; July 4, 2020, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I don't think so but who knows.
                    What are other alternatives?
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                      In Seattle BLM blocks traffic on a freeway. A vehicle swerved to miss the barracked and launches two pedestrians in the air.

After stopping, the vehicle was attacked by the protestors and the car fled. The driver is now in custody.

Warning: Graphic!

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...453191168?s=21
                      That looks like it could have been a legitimate accident. Urban freeway at night and you suddenly come upon dark vehicles parked perpendicular to the road - no flashers - take evasive maneuver to not hit said cars at the last minute, and suddenly you find idiots in the roadway in front of you?

If they were looking to run folks over they surely wouldn’t have stopped afterward and waited.
                      Last edited by SHOCKvalue; July 4, 2020, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Really need some parents screamin "git ur azz outa the damn street!"

Comment

That looks like it could have been a legitimate accident. Urban freeway at night and you suddenly come upon dark vehicles parked perpendicular to the road - no flashers - take evasive maneuver to not hit said cars at the last minute, and suddenly you find idiots in the roadway in front of you?

If they were looking to run folks over they surely wouldn’t have stopped afterward and waited.
                          I would think legitimate accident. The two vehicles parked sideways forcing vehicles into a merging lane where 20 protestors were standing in all black. The roadblock was obviously dangerous and illegal.

The only question would be how that vehicle got there...

Was the freeway blocked off ahead of that and the vehicle illegally entered the interstate? Not a very good protest if no one can see you protesting.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

And they would have been driving one of these ...

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Not sure if it was a legit accident. Apparently, the driver may have had a run-in with police a couple of weeks ago regarding protesters.

Nevertheless, there is no excuse for allowing the blockage of interstates and major highways.

Comment

Don't remember the person who said it, but he was describing the disconnect of the press with the American people, in particular the New York Times: "They haven't supported a Republican candidate in 64 years years. That means they supported McGovern and Mondale who both only won 1 state".

Comment

Working...
                                X