The Great Awokening and the Second American Revolution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
    Sorry if this has already been posted: https://www.democratandchronicle.com...ch/5380432002/
    Uhhh, they tore down a statue of a former black slave, turned brilliant orator and writer?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Uhhh, they tore down a statue of a former black slave, turned brilliant orator and writer?
      Hell why not! Like bowling... knock over all the pins.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Just proves these losers don't even have an agenda or care. Just want an excuse to cause violence and destruction. The country better start growing a backbone and start flexing their muscles. There is a larger majority of rational sane people in this country than a loud, vocal minority of filth. Time to drain the swamp before it gets too big.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          The mantra of the Progressives is, "just two more weeks," or "just one more team name," or "just one more small law for your own good," or "just let me put the tip in,".....And so it goes.....
          Exactly. They will never stop. It's all politicians really. There will never be a time when a political body meets to look at the state of things and says "Well, things are pretty good. We could do some stuff to improve things a little, but it's not worth the trouble and cost. The people can figure it out." There also is not a politician that just flat out looks at a bill and says No. The bill gets massaged and watered down and porked up and such until it can be passed. And we continue this ever increasing bureaucracy and kickback scheme to donors and that's all government is.

A lot of it is because the citizens have increasingly become more whiny and bitchy and demand things from the government and every problem to be solved, which apparently the government can do in some of their minds.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...tings-71617177

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-e...g-those-killed
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                Absolutely 100% spot on!!

Comment

Dig a hole and bury story in the center of the earth = two articles from Fox News and ABC? That doesn’t add up.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Dig a hole and bury story in the center of the earth = two articles from Fox News and ABC? That doesn’t add up.
                    Neither of those stories are about the 8 year old girl that was killed by Atlanta BLM (what the video was about). The mom drove up to where the protestors had shut down the street several weeks ago and they shot up the car.

There was also a mass shooting in Atlanta this weekend. 4 died, 8 more wounded. Black on black crime getting limited play.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Neither of those stories are about the 8 year old girl that was killed by Atlanta BLM (what the video was about). The mom drove up to where the protestors had shut down the street several weeks ago and they shot up the car.

There was also a mass shooting in Atlanta this weekend. 4 died, 8 more wounded. Black on black crime getting limited play.
                      Pretty much crickets from the national media... I had to dig for the first two stories. Rachel Maddow (MSNBC) must still be on an extended vacation. I'll have to check Inside Edition after my local news... Jim Moret should be all over this story.

Unfortunately, it doesn't fit their narrative.

https://nypost.com/2020/07/05/dozens...y-4th-weekend/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fourth-of...adelphia-crime

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I guess I just don’t understand the point you’re trying to make.

Are you saying that black people in general are more violent as evidenced by the amount of black on black crime and therefore the police are justified or forced into taking extreme measures to deal with them?

Are we not allowed to be upset when a handcuffed man is killed by a police officer in front of eye witnesses who were begging him to stop just because black on black crime also exists?

Comment

Are you saying that black people in general are more violent as evidenced by the amount of black on black crime and therefore the police are justified or forced into taking extreme measures to deal with them?

Are we not allowed to be upset when a handcuffed man is killed by a police officer in front of eye witnesses who were begging him to stop just because black on black crime also exists?
                          Only a racist would even insinuate that. Truly reprehensible.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

I’m going to tell you something so you that you don’t offend someone in person with your racism. When we ignore crime, we condone it. When we remove police from the streets innocent people get hurt. When we pretend that the only violence that occurs is from white to black, we allow good people to get hurt, turn a blind eye, and are complicit in allowing things to get worse. That is not justice.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

Only a racist would even insinuate that. Truly reprehensible.
                              I’m not insinuating anything, I’m asking for clarification because I don’t understand what point you’re trying to make by bringing up black on black crime.

Comment

I’m going to tell you something so you that you don’t offend someone in person with your racism. When we ignore crime, we condone it. When we remove police from the streets innocent people get hurt. When we pretend that the only violence that occurs is from white to black, we allow good people to get hurt, turn a blind eye, and are complicit in allowing things to get worse. That is not justice.
                                What are you talking about? I did not say that we should ignore crime. I did not say that we should remove police from the streets. I never pretended that only white to black violence occurs. I never said any of that.

I just can’t figure out why “but, black on black crime” is such a popular response to the public’s outrage over something, like a man being killed while handcuffed face first on the ground, that seems universally outrageous.

Comment

Working...
                                X