What are your political stripes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
    You can't get any further right than Pence.

https://www.politicalcompass.org/uselection2020
    We have analysed speeches, manifestos and, crucially, voting records in the compilation of this chart. As the campaign proceeds, the chart will be amended to reflect policy changes and other relevant developments.
    I think their presidential chart is about is useful as it appears.

T

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I think their presidential chart is about is useful as it appears.

T

less so

Comment

Do the people who made that chart know what an authoritarian is?

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

That makes me question the test. Every candidate except Sanders and Gabbard are further right than me? That’s just not very believable.
          I guess I'm a flaming liberal!!! I never knew. Guess I should go back and read the questions more carefully.

Comment

It’s clear from the way some of these questions are worded that some Lefty (or at the very least Left-leaning) wrote this.

Where certain politicians fall on their chart also confirm to me that this compass is BS.
            The Assman

Comment

This test is extremely inaccurate. My flaming liberal professor, head of ESU’s Social Sciences department even said that it is horribly inaccurate, and the results made zero sense.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                  It’s clear from the way some of these questions are worded that some Lefty (or at the very least Left-leaning) wrote this.

Where certain politicians fall on their chart also confirm to me that this compass is BS.
                  Absolutely. Every question was absolutely loaded and persuasive to one particular side. What a joke.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

There is a better one that takes about an hour and a half. If I recall it’s close to 100 questions, but I haven’t been able to find it tonight.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics...ical-typology/

Here's a short quiz. Now get off me with that MSNBC ****.

Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; July 20, 2020, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Nvm
                        Last edited by Shock Top; July 20, 2020, 05:35 PM.
                        The Assman

Comment

34338E8A-F07B-482E-B91B-C6014D29C4E7.jpeg

Comment

Seems to me that Kennedy, Johnson, and Nixon were all further right than Trump

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              Seems to me that Kennedy, Johnson, and Nixon were all further right than Trump
                              Johnson was, and a hell of a lot more authoritarian, Nixon was actually a great president that made a minor mistake and got crucified for it. See Obama/Trump. Kennedy was a terrible president that stumbled on a mine of information and Johnson had him killed.

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                This gallery has 1 photos.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X