Any Trump fans getting tired...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    I guess I am looking at the overall risk and what we have to lose the most...
    Me too
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
      Have you been watching anything in the news at all?? "fringe group"? I have seen more far far far left groups, politicians, and organizations (Warren, Sanders, BLM, Antifa, AOC and the squad, etc...) with major influence on the democratic agenda than I have any sort of "authoritarian fascism" on the right. Not even close!
      I watch the fringe group (you call it) a lot. The problem is that the reason Biden won’t mention his Supreme Court picks is that if he choose moderate candidates, he loses Bernie’s bros who won’t vote for him, and if he chooses liberal judges as candidates, he loses at least some (maybe more) moderate Dems and many independents. The AOC, and Bernie Dems fringe are driving the Democrat Party, not the mods. I’m not even sure how moderate you are but I’m confident you aren’t authoritarian. You’re just wrong.

As for taxes, they had to be lowered to bring more jobs back to the U.S. We had one of the highest corporate tax rates in the world when we take 3rd world countries out of the equation. What the Dems will do to the tax rate will tank the middle class (and Seniors too with Socialized Medicine). The upper class won’t care and the lower class will receive even more welfare when Medicaid is enlarged. Seniors will have to start paying for their own medical procedures or do without. Therefore, Seniors and middle class lose while welfare recipients win.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Me too
        Honest question, what are the accomplishments of Joe that would lead you to vote for him? I have attached a list of some Trump accomplishments for you to use as a comparison. It should be quite easy for you with his half-century of holding office. Look forward to your reply.

downloadfile.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Honest question, what are the accomplishments of Joe that would lead you to vote for him? I have attached a list of some Trump accomplishments for you to use as a comparison. It should be quite easy for you with his half-century of holding office. Look forward to your reply.

downloadfile.jpg
          Lol. I disagree with about 2/3 of that being good. About 1/6 is of questionable veracity.

Joe worked for passage of the ACA, Paris agreement, beginning id normalization of relationship with Cuba, Iran agreement...you get the picture.

Comment

Lol. I disagree with about 2/3 of that being good. About 1/6 is of questionable veracity.

Joe worked for passage of the ACA, Paris agreement, beginning id normalization of relationship with Cuba, Iran agreement...you get the picture.
            Yes Bobb, I think we all get the picture. Yikes!

Comment

Are you touting the Iran agreement that allowed them to expand their WMDs? Are you ignoring his body of work to also promote segregation which continues today?
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I'm voting for Biden simply because he's been doing this for a long time and knows what he's doing.
                FINAL FOURS:
                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                #3 - Dec. 2017
                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                #2 ~ March 2014
                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

This is picture is clearer now the '16, yes.

Iran agreement? Ok. Keep your Doctor, eh? Cuba as an ally? Why do you think Trump is securing a good portion (better than '16 anyway) of the Latino vote?

Anyway, Joe believes the USMCA is better than NAFTA. You gotta' give him credit for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                    I'm voting for Biden simply because he's been doing this for a long time and knows what he's doing.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I'm voting for Biden simply because he's been doing this for a long time and before dementia set in, knew what he was doing.
                      FIFY
                      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I'm voting for Biden simply because he's been doing this for a long time and knows what he's doing.
                        You are correct.

Joe Biden’s Family Has Been Cashing in on His Career for Decades.

https://theintercept.com/2019/10/09/...-family-money/

"The problem for Democrats is that a review of Hunter Biden’s career shows clearly that he, along with Joe Biden’s brother James, has been trading on their family name for decades, cashing in on the implication — and sometimes the explicit argument — that giving money to a member of Joe Biden’s family wins the favor of Joe Biden."

"IN 2006, BEAU Biden, who died of cancer in 2015, was roped into an investment meeting led by James and Hunter Biden, at the firm Paradigm Global Advisors. The family was considering acquiring the firm, and James Biden told executives there he’d have no problem bringing in people looking for an in with Joe Biden, who was a U.S. senator at the time. “We’ve got people all around the world who want to invest in Joe Biden,” James Biden told officials with the firm, according to a Politico Magazine investigation.

Beau Biden turned red in the face, telling his uncle, “This can never leave this room, and if you ever say it again, I will have nothing to do with this.” Hunter and James Biden denied the account to Politico, but the magazine stood by it, citing multiple sources with similar recollections. “We’ve got investors lined up in a line of 747s filled with cash ready to invest in this company,” a Paradigm executive recalls James Biden saying.

In 2014, the stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry, Chris Heinz, gave Hunter a similar warning. The pair were partners in an investment firm, Rosemont Seneca, when Hunter Biden and a third partner, Devon Archer, were invited to join the board of the Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings.

Heinz, through a spokesperson, told the Washington Post that he strongly objected to Hunter Biden and Archer taking the board seats. “Mr. Heinz strongly warned Mr. Archer that working with Burisma was unacceptable."

In 2001, Hunter Biden transitioned full-time to a federal lobbyist, though he stayed on the payroll of MBNA as a consultant until 2005, when President George W. Bush signed Biden’s Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act into law. It was a savage piece of legislation, and Joe Biden even worked to block an amendment that would have offered bankruptcy protection to people with medical debt. The bill also blocked people from discharging private student loan debt under bankruptcy. Total student loan debt was under $400 billion in 2005; it surged in the wake of the law’s passage and is now over $1.5 trillion.

How many times did the Biden name cash in on politics? This doesn't even mention China and Hunter Biden. However, you are correct that Biden has done this for a long time and he knows what he is doing.
                        Last edited by Shockm; September 11, 2020, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You are correct.

"The problem for Democrats is that a review of Hunter Biden’s career shows clearly that he, along with Joe Biden’s brother James, has been trading on their family name for decades, cashing in on the implication — and sometimes the explicit argument — that giving money to a member of Joe Biden’s family wins the favor of Joe Biden."

"IN 2006, BEAU Biden, who died of cancer in 2015, was roped into an investment meeting led by James and Hunter Biden, at the firm Paradigm Global Advisors. The family was considering acquiring the firm, and James Biden told executives there he’d have no problem bringing in people looking for an in with Joe Biden, who was a U.S. senator at the time. “We’ve got people all around the world who want to invest in Joe Biden,” James Biden told officials with the firm, according to a Politico Magazine investigation.

Beau Biden turned red in the face, telling his uncle, “This can never leave this room, and if you ever say it again, I will have nothing to do with this.” Hunter and James Biden denied the account to Politico, but the magazine stood by it, citing multiple sources with similar recollections. “We’ve got investors lined up in a line of 747s filled with cash ready to invest in this company,” a Paradigm executive recalls James Biden saying.

In 2014, the stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry, Chris Heinz, gave Hunter a similar warning. The pair were partners in an investment firm, Rosemont Seneca, when Hunter Biden and a third partner, Devon Archer, were invited to join the board of the Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma Holdings.

Heinz, through a spokesperson, told the Washington Post that he strongly objected to Hunter Biden and Archer taking the board seats. “Mr. Heinz strongly warned Mr. Archer that working with Burisma was unacceptable."

In 2001, Hunter Biden transitioned full-time to a federal lobbyist, though he stayed on the payroll of MBNA as a consultant until 2005, when President George W. Bush signed Biden’s Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act into law. It was a savage piece of legislation, and Joe Biden even worked to block an amendment that would have offered bankruptcy protection to people with medical debt. The bill also blocked people from discharging private student loan debt under bankruptcy. Total student loan debt was under $400 billion in 2005; it surged in the wake of the law’s passage and is now over $1.5 trillion.

How many times did the Biden name cash in on politics? This doesn't even mention China and Hunter Biden. However, you are correct that Biden has done this for a long time and he knows what he is doing.
                          Hunter Biden is a real POS. I will never vote for him.

Comment

My sarcasm meter is pegged.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You are correct.

Sorry, but I have to laugh at the optics on this.

You've drank so much kool-aid that you don't remember the granting of Chinese business licenses to Ivanka, all the government business being steered to the Trump Hotel in Washington and more.

I don't really bring this up in the context of whataboutisms, but what I am pointing out to you is that you will willingly vote for Trump, who is doing the EXACT same thing, but perhaps worse.

I will further add, if you think it's bad for a democrat to do this (and I agree with you on the topic) you ought to be willing to accept the fact that your guy is doing it at an even higher level.

I think at best both sides are doing this, if you are calling someone's baby ugly, you need to acknowledge and understand that someone might think your baby is ugly for exactly the same reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Are you touting the Iran agreement that allowed them to expand their WMDs? Are you ignoring his body of work to also promote segregation which continues today?
                                Prove their WMD's were expanded. I will admit that if you had stated that they were fostering terrorism around the world, which was also counter to the spirit of the agreement, I would have agreed with you.

I also suspect that they were trying to stealthily expand their nuclear program, I think a new governance model might have improved adherence, as opposed to throwing the damn thing out and allowing them to do whatever they wanted.

Iran's government is only interested in developing nuclear weapons. Even if their trade gets cut off and the people in the streets starve.

Comment

Working...
                                X