Any Trump fans getting tired...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These goofballs are going all-in on covid bringing down the President. ; D

What was fauci saying about masks in April and May?

There's assuredly several links out there, just not on cnn or msnbc though. I'll hunt 'em up later.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

You're right. If Trump doesn't get re-elected, we become Venezuela.
      Therefore..... c'mon.... c'mon.... you can DO IT!

HE
      MUST
      STOP
      ACTING
      A
      COVIDIOT...

...so he doesn't lose the election.

You'll get there.

T

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Therefore..... c'mon.... c'mon.... you can DO IT!

HE
        MUST
        STOP
        ACTING
        A
        COVIDIOT...

...so he doesn't lose the election.

You'll get there.

T

What exactly is he doing to act like a COVIDIOT? Seems like he's handled about as well as anybody could and no matter what he does the media will always find a way to spin it to where to where orange man is bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walker View Post

What exactly is he doing to act like a COVIDIOT? Seems like he's handled about as well as anybody could and no matter what he does the media will always find a way to spin it to where to where orange man is bad.

Cold believes he should’ve been wearing a mask since March, even when the CDC and GodFauciGod said it wasn’t necessary and it would’ve saved this country thousands of lives.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Specifically? When he held a rally indoors in Tulsa. That was a clear sign he was leaving the town of reality and heading towards Covidiotsville. He confirmed my suspicions when he tried another rally outdoors, but had to cancel it due to "weather"...

He needs to calm the public. He needs to stop acting like Billy the Badass on topics he doesn't have a clue about. Turn it all over to his health task force and if they **** up, blame it on them. But he's taking the reigns and being very loud about his decisions. That is WAYY too much political risk with little payout. There's 140k dead; nobody is going to be a winner in this. The best angle is the "we're all in this together" and to NOT make it political.

He's going to have a tough race in November. He needs to spend all his time talking about OUTDOOR infrastructure jobs to stimulate the economy and "Making America Great Again". Pretending like the pandemic doesn't exist or is harmless is confusing people (many on this forum).

In the meantime... the task force needs to shut down the indoor drinking and dining in America. Let all the ****ers loose in the streets to get drunk but shutter the indoor gatherings for a few months.

T

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Cold believes he should’ve been wearing a mask since March, even when the CDC and GodFauciGod said it wasn’t necessary and it would’ve saved this country thousands of lives.

lol It really is a complete 180 from what experts were telling us in the beginning. After that and all of the videos where they explain they’re pretty much labeling every death they can as COVID, I don’t know how anybody, regardless if their ideology could trust it.

Comment

• https://www.ft.com/content/57834c2c-...3-8fb32cfbbf4e

His work during the Aids crisis won him the praise of both President Bushes. At first, Fauci was accused by activists of being a murderer because the government was dragging its heels in the hunt for treatments. But he became friends with some, including the late playwright Larry Kramer, as he brought them into the fold. He responded to their campaigning and created a programme to make unapproved drugs available to HIV and Aids patients, even as clinical trials continued. In a presidential debate in 1988, the older Bush described Fauci as one of his heroes. I ask Fauci if he thinks Trump would do the same. He rocks back in his seat with a belly laugh. “What a loaded question that is,” he says. But he quickly finds his answer — telling the truth but keeping the peace. “You know, it’s unpredictable what he’ll do,” he replies.

As he heads off to an afternoon coronavirus task force briefing where he expects an “intense” discussion about state surges, he imparts a message that is far from sugar-coated. He wants me to know that this pandemic really is “the big one”. Covid-19 has the worst elements of previous epidemics combined. “You have a random virus jump species from an animal to a human that is spectacularly efficient in spreading from human to human, and has a high degree, relatively speaking, of morbidity and mortality,” he says. “We are living in the perfect storm right now.”
                Really great article on Fauci. He's so in control.. such a boss. Still self-deprecating and respectful to others.

Trump's no dummie, but he's a mental midget compared to this little man.

T

Comment

lol It really is a complete 180 from what experts were telling us in the beginning. After that and all of the videos where they explain they’re pretty much labeling every death they can as COVID, I don’t know how anybody, regardless if their ideology could trust it.
                  The reason masks were deemphasized in the beginning was because we were in an emergency situation with PPE and healthcare workers. If there's no PPE for them, then the entire healthcare system suffers a cascade failure. They deceived the public because it was the lesser of two evils. They knew if they screamed for everybody to mask up the wealthier in this country would obtain all the masks on the market and there would be none available for weeks.

This is another area the Asian countries really had a step on us; not only were they used to wearing masks, they had loads of them in storage. China is where I got my N95's.

T

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                    These goofballs are going all-in on covid bringing down the President. ; D

What was fauci saying about masks in April and May?

There's assuredly several links out there, just not on cnn or msnbc though. I'll hunt 'em up later.
                    This one? I have no doubts that Dr. Fauci's a brilliant man. We've all stepped in a big 'pile of poo' at some point in our professional lives... I'm sure he's since cleaned off the bottom of his Florsheim's.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

This one? I have no doubts that Dr. Fauci's a brilliant man. We've all stepped in a big 'pile of poo' at some point in our professional lives... I'm sure he's since cleaned off the bottom of his Florsheim's.

A carefully calculated deception. You can even see him avert his eyes when he deceives.

At the end of the interview he says we should keep these masks (that do no good) for the heathcare providers... lol Maybe a tiny contradiction there doctor?

Imagine had we run out of PPE during the NYC crisis? Yikes!

T

Comment

• https://thehill.com/changing-america...-to-wear-masks

He also acknowledged that masks were initially not recommended to the general public so that first responders wouldn’t feel the strain of a shortage of PPE.

He explained that public health experts "were concerned the public health community, and many people were saying this, were concerned that it was at a time when personal protective equipment, including the N95 masks and the surgical masks, were in very short supply.”

By early April, the Strategic National Stockpile had been depleted, and around the same time President Trump invoked the Defense Production Act to have manufacturing chains across the U.S. focus on making vital medical equipment such as ventilators and masks.

Fauci continued to say that they wanted to give as many masks as possible to front line workers and emergency personnel.

“We wanted to make sure that the people, namely the health care workers, who were brave enough to put themselves in a harm way, to take care of people who you know were infected with the coronavirus and the danger of them getting infected,” Fauci concluded.
                        Just making sure everybody has the full facts.

I'm really spending too much time posting.

Gotta take a break.

T

Comment

Specifically? When he held a rally indoors in Tulsa. That was a clear sign he was leaving the town of reality and heading towards Covidiotsville. He confirmed my suspicions when he tried another rally outdoors, but had to cancel it due to "weather"...

He needs to calm the public. He needs to stop acting like Billy the Badass on topics he doesn't have a clue about. Turn it all over to his health task force and if they **** up, blame it on them. But he's taking the reigns and being very loud about his decisions. That is WAYY too much political risk with little payout. There's 140k dead; nobody is going to be a winner in this. The best angle is the "we're all in this together" and to NOT make it political.

He's going to have a tough race in November. He needs to spend all his time talking about OUTDOOR infrastructure jobs to stimulate the economy and "Making America Great Again". Pretending like the pandemic doesn't exist or is harmless is confusing people (many on this forum).

In the meantime... the task force needs to shut down the indoor drinking and dining in America. Let all the ****ers loose in the streets to get drunk but shutter the indoor gatherings for a few months.

T

He certainly hasn’t been perfect and I would agree that he’s at fault with people on his task force, and then complaining about the people he gives the job to. As far as the rally’s, I personally didn’t have a problem with them especially when it became okay for BLM and antifa to burn our cities down.

We have empirical evidence to show us that this isn’t the Black Plague scenario we were told was going to happen. We’ve had what, just over 2,000 cases in Sedgwick county with 28 deaths? A problem yes, but hardly a doomsday scenario. With the videos of officials and supposed experts stating that they’re labeling deaths COVID even when the cause of death wasn’t due to the virus, the deceased just happened to test positive. We also know healthcare facilities have financial incentive to claim this.

From the beginning he was highlighting the effectiveness of Hydroxychloroquine, he was getting roasted by the CNN and every other media organization and now they’re touting it as if nobody remembers.

It all just seems really suspicious when things were improving, so the left does their best to manufacture racial tensions and unrest, that doesn’t work, so the media the media go full force into blaming him. If Cuomo and the other idiot governors had never decided to place Covid patients in nursing homes, the death tolls would not be where they are.

I think the left knows they are completely screwed with their senile-pedo candidate, so we’re going to keep getting a dose of manufactured tensions plus more shutdowns. I think they’re banking on manipulation to kill people’s spirits. This is game plan for them from here on out until November. Don’t you think it’s possibly the public is being manipulated a bit?

Comment

He certainly hasn’t been perfect and I would agree that he’s at fault with people on his task force, and then complaining about the people he gives the job to. As far as the rally’s, I personally didn’t have a problem with them especially when it became okay for BLM and antifa to burn our cities down.

We have empirical evidence to show us that this isn’t the Black Plague scenario we were told was going to happen. We’ve had what, just over 2,000 cases in Sedgwick county with 28 deaths? A problem yes, but hardly a doomsday scenario. With the videos of officials and supposed experts stating that they’re labeling deaths COVID even when the cause of death wasn’t due to the virus, the deceased just happened to test positive. We also know healthcare facilities have financial incentive to claim this.

From the beginning he was highlighting the effectiveness of Hydroxychloroquine, he was getting roasted by the CNN and every other media organization and now they’re touting it as if nobody remembers.

It all just seems really suspicious when things were improving, so the left does their best to manufacture racial tensions and unrest, that doesn’t work, so the media the media go full force into blaming him. If Cuomo and the other idiot governors had never decided to place Covid patients in nursing homes, the death tolls would not be where they are.

I think the left knows they are completely screwed with their senile-pedo candidate, so we’re going to keep getting a dose of manufactured tensions plus more shutdowns. I think they’re banking on manipulation to kill people’s spirits. This is game plan for them from here on out until November. Don’t you think it’s possibly the public is being manipulated a bit?

You aren’t gonna see a manipulated person admit to being manipulated, especially one with an ego the size of Russia.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

https://thehill.com/changing-america...-to-wear-masks

Just making sure everybody has the full facts.

I'm really spending too much time posting.

Gotta take a break.

T

Indeed you are. Can you take shocka with you?

You know, if you were to cite the President's twitter behavior you'd have solid position in any debate with anybody this side of FoxNews. If you had an issue with the President's insistence on conjuring up enemies when none existed, again, you'd be a formidable opponent, even for T. Cruz. Shockernet wouldn't stand a chance. What, were you bored over there on the Bat Flu thread?

Because if you're going to sit here and say the President is losing HIS, other than yourself (if you voted for him), voters because the pandemic was handled wrong in the beginning, never mind he was taking the advice of that contrary quack; then, further, he's the cause of it flaring back up, but just ignore the Million Man Idiot Parade as if it never happened, much like the CDC memo signed by a 130 different experts; then have the absolute stupidity to question what Donald Trump is intending to do to stop-the-pandemic? On top of all of that you come on here blaming not just Trump, but the people who voted for him. That reeks of your everyday garden variety Snowflake Democrat in a Republican suit (better known as a rino). I know you're not a Snowflake (?), but you sure display all of the symptoms. We can discuss that further when you come back. DID YOU VOTE FOR TRUMP?

Sorry, but you false assertions demanded a riposte: You're trolling efforts are half-assed. There are sophomore wonk's with more validity in comparison to the half-researched pleading you're schlepping out there buddy. What next, people in New York are broke because of your President creating the second Great Depression, just like aoc claimed? Oh, wait... Out of your deep empathy and concern for others during this covid outbreak I have one question; HAVE YOU EVEN DONE THE RIGHT THING AND TAKEN A COV19 TEST YET? Hypocrite.

So you go take your break, and be sure to sharpen up your blade, Ok? And IF you follow through and don't come back for a while it must have meant that your all-in interest on the number of fatalities didn't turn out the way you had speculated. In either case, as a fellow ShockerNet Head, I would hope you haven't over extended yourself and went too long on the investment. That'd be really a kind of ghoulish risk to take, but after having seen your posts in this thread, not a surprise. Keep hope alive buddy.

But, hey, if you do come back real soon, we can discuss R. Stone's appearance of FoxNews, since it's hands down the most watched cable news block every evening of the week, since Trump became your President, as a matter of fact. Or is Trump not your President (don't lie), just like some no-good go***** Snowflake.

#OneLove- hating is bad for your immune system; get tested, and for heaven's sake take extra doses of zinc ; D

ceremony.jpg

~ Yimakh shemo ~
                              Last edited by ShockingButTrue; July 14, 2020, 07:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Right here Sahib:

They been busy gettin' some of that "Sexual Healing." Can you dig it?

What, you thought Evangelicals don't like to grap 'em by the P***Y like biden does? Quit lying, you know you would. But all kidding aside, shocka wouldn't.

# اللوم فوكس نيوز مؤخرتي
                                bahahaha! made my day ShockingButTrue

Comment

Working...
                                X