Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/08/coro...uidelines.html

In for a penny, in for a pound. No use turning back now. Trump's going for herd immunity. Fasten your seatbelts kids.

T

Are you implying your President is making decisions without expert feedback?

The dangers of social isolation outweigh the risks of in-person classes for most children, says the American Academy of Pediatrics.

There's more information out there from experts supporting that stance. Just don't waste your time trying to google it. Try bing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

It's so obvious...

debate.jpg

Biden hasn't the fiber to debate Trump. Ain't happenin'.
      So looking forward to the debates. Should be great watching.

Comment

There will be no debates. Just how the left has planned it. They know Biden can't compete on that stage. They'll hide behind covid and simply continue keep doing what they're doing. The real debate will be Trump vs. CNN.
        FINAL FOURS:
        1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
        1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
        Number of Times Ranked: 157
        Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
        Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
        Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
        #3 - Dec. 2017
        #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
        #2 ~ March 2014
        Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Despite recent polls that indicate that former Vice President Joe Biden as the heavy favorite ahead of the 2020 election, a political science professor is still standing by his prediction model that shows President Trump having a "91 percent" chance of winning in November. 

“The Primary Model gives Trump a 91 percent chance of winning in November,” Norpoth said. "This model gets it right for 25 of the 27 elections since 1912, when primaries were introduced."

Comment

The President commuted R. Stone's sentence this evening.

Hope he's on Tucker tonight, or Judge Jeanine this weekend. Surely he'll be on M. Bartiromo in the am. That's good because he probably couldn't get a word in edgewise with Hannity, whew...

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; July 10, 2020, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
              There will be no debates. Just how the left has planned it. They know Biden can't compete on that stage. They'll hide behind covid and simply continue keep doing what they're doing. The real debate will be Trump vs. CNN.
              I live in Texas, where just about everyone is a Republican. I've seen our governor, our senators and various other officials elected at the state level refuse to debate their opponents, so it's less right vs. left and more doing the calculation and figuring they have such an advantage that the risk of debating your opponent and potentially making a mistake outweighs simply doing nothing.

There are a lot of people on here (including myself) who say that Trump is his own worst enemy. He is doing a mighty fine job of digging the hole he's in and doesn't seem to have the mindfulness to sense when it is time to pull back.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                The President commuted R. Stone's sentence this evening.

Hope he's on Tucker tonight, or Judge Jeanine this weekend. Surely he'll be on M. Bartiromo in the am. That's good because he probably couldn't get a word in edgewise with Hannity, whew...
                Is that Judge Jeannine the tax-dodger?

"On February 23, 1999, Pirro's husband was indicted by the office of United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York on one count of conspiracy, four counts of tax evasion, and 28 counts of filing a false tax return for hiding over $1 million in personal income as business expenses between 1988 and 1997. That day, Pirro appeared with her husband at a press conference in response to the charges, criticizing the investigation as "invasive and hostile."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeanin...%20and%201997.

"Mrs. Pirro herself dodged those questions as she disappeared into a black sports utility vehicle that sped away from the courthouse. But several observers said that she could not so easily escape the damage wrought by the trial.

''He may lose his law license but he's going to be a businessman forever,'' said Bennett Gershman, a law professor at Pace University who attended the trial.''I think her prospects are bleak,'' he said. ''This is a devastating blow to her career. I mean this is not a case where she was a peripheral figure. She had to know something.''"

https://www.nytimes.com/2000/06/23/n...h=login-google

Nah, she will just move on and get a new career as a Fox commentator and hypocritically talk about "Crooked Hillary"....oh, and deny she had anything to do with it. I'm with the professor quoted above. No way she didn't know anything.

I guess you could sarcastically say that this is a great American success story.....

Comment

Only RoSK can be so obsessed with Jeannine Pirro who is only a "bit" part person on Fox that is barely known. No one on that channel takes her seriously. I have never watched her 30 minute Saturday show and I doubt many do.

One time RoSK talked highly of the talent on MSNBC but even the disgraced Brian Williams doesn't hold any weight on there any longer. Maybe Joe Scarborough, Rachel Maddow, Lawrence O'Donnell, Al Sharpton, or Andrea Mitchell. All of them only have one role and that is to "rail" on Trump all day. They bring nothing to the table, give no new news, except that, and they are all told what to say by their leader who hates Trump.

At least Chris Wallace, Brett Baier, Harris Falkner, etc. are allowed to speak their mind and ask their own questions. They also have a balance of true libertarian, liberal, and populist messages that they allow to speak their mind.

Comment

Judge Jeannine is a trooper - much in the same mold as Hannity. I'm particularly fascinated with her bone structure and age-defying looks. I think she's 92 now, but doesn't look a day over 51. There have been more than a few times when I've said to myself... "I'd tap that".

Ben Shapiro is by far my most favorite Conservative talking head. We are very much alike in many ways.

T

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Ben Shapiro is by far my most favorite Conservative talking head. We are very much alike in many ways. There have been more than a few times when I've said to myself... "I'd tap that".

T

FIFY

Comment

https://www.usnews.com/news/election...-time-low-poll

Men overall, too, are souring on Trump, the poll found: 66% now disapprove of his pandemic response, up from 54% who disapproved in June.
                        I'm one of those men.

T

Comment

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...isers-n1233540

The New Hampshire GOP state party was “scrambling all week trying to get people to attend,” according to a prominent anti-Trump Republican, who cited Gov. Chris Sununu’s own refusal to attend the mass gathering as a reason locals may have decided to skip the event.

Sununu, a Republican, told reporters Tuesday that he would greet the president on the tarmac, wearing a mask, but would not participate in the rally itself.

“I'm not going to put myself in the middle of a crowd of thousands of people,” Sununu said. “As the governor, I try to be extra cautious for myself and my family.”

The governor also encouraged elderly supporters over the age of 60 to stay away. “To be in a large crowd gathering is a risk that that individual doesn't need to take,” he said.
                          A total ***** **** show.

I'd love to hear somebody's opinion on how scheduling campaign rallies at the exact same time that the virus is surging through the population is a good P.R. strategy.

The fact that he scheduled an outdoor rally (better idea) after being massively rejected at the prior indoor rally (retarded idea) indicates that they are just throwing darts at a board right now -completely drunk.

T

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Why do the evangelicals still support him when he lies, commits adultery, can't treat his neighbor as himself? Just my admittedly biased opinion, but the evangelicals have ceded their moral high ground, which I could respect them for until now. If this guy was a Mennonite, they would have shunned him, at least the Mennonite church I knew about growing up.

Now they just look like any other 'means justify the ends' type of people, which, to me, is very un-christian and not really different than your typical, garden-variety agnostic's thought processes.

The religious right is going to have a hard time getting people to buy into the criticisms they raise against anyone who succeeds him. They will look like a bunch of hypocrites.

Same for the law-and-order positions Republicans previously had before our current President. Putting your finger on the scales of justice does not reconcile with 'law and order' unless the definition of 'law and order' being employed is twisted and skewed.

There is a reason lady justice holds a scale and is blindfolded. It's because justice is supposed to be applied equally under the law without any preconceptions or preferences.

I could go on, but he will not reign in his behavior. And the republicans in our legislative branch won't confront him, either. And that only makes the problem worse, because it is the equivalent of enabling these behaviors.

And why I will not vote for him this time around. I don't like our choices this time around, but I think this country needs healing so I'm going to vote for the person who is the better human being. I just wish to heck we could get better candidates to run for President.

I'm getting old and still have a lot of energy, but I don't think 74 and 78 year olds represent the best and the brightest. Nor the most energetic.

And anyone who is buying Trump is the 'better' candidate because he's 'only' 74 is splitting some mighty fine hairs.

speaking of the evangelicals... where are they when so many need their "healings"? haven't seen any of those in a while..

Comment

Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post

speaking of the evangelicals... where are they when so many need their "healings"? haven't seen any of those in a while..
                              Those are Pentecostals and charismatics. Saying Evangelical in this context is like conflating all democrats with AntiFa.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post

Right here Sahib:

They been busy gettin' some of that "Sexual Healing." Can you dig it?

What, you thought Evangelicals don't like to grap 'em by the P***Y like biden does? Quit lying, you know you would. But all kidding aside, shocka wouldn't.

# اللوم فوكس نيوز مؤخرتي
                                Last edited by ShockingButTrue; July 11, 2020, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X