Cancel Culture Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    I don't know Matt Damon's politics, but my guess is he is probably a Bernie guy.
    He is a Biden guy. He was supporting Biden before he ever announced.

He also likes Kamala

In California, we have Kamala Harris, who I think is absolutely brilliant and I would love to someday see her be the president of the United States and if that happened in 2020 — I’d be very happy with that too
    He does seem to be level headed, regardless of his positions - his statement on Trump

“First of all, I wish him well and we all must. A successful American president is good for all of us and we really have to be rooting for him right now,” Damon said.

“Obviously, it’s no secret that I didn’t vote for him. And yeah, I think there is a sense of we are heading into new territory here.
    This should be everybody position, regardless of who is in the office.

Comment

So.....

Gov Cuomo, another hero of the left and champion vs Trump also finds himself disgraced. Will he be cancelled?

Probably not, I didn't read where he likes beer like Cavanaugh. I'm sure the throngs of *****-hats will be marching on the nipple-pierced Gov's mansion any moment.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Biden has said he should resign.

Biden accusers are scratching their heads...
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Before or after the Department of Justice led by Biden's appointed Attorney General dropped the case on him for allegedly "killing Elderly" by telling hospitals to place Covid patients who couldn't be helped back in the Nursing homes with other elderly people who didn't have Covid. It sounded like a "slam dunk" case to everyone else but the DOJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

…and using scentless shampoo.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Comment

Did anyone see the Bill Maher rant on cancel culture? It was awesome! If you want to see how far the left has moved, at times, Bill Mahrr sounds like a republican.
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

University of Wisconsin has just removed a giant boulder atop Observatory Hill dedicated to a former university president, Thomas Chamberlain, Chamberlain was a geology professor at Wisconsin in the 19th century. The reason for removal, a 1925 article referring to the boulder using a racist term. The cost, $50,000 to relocate.

Comment

The attempt to fan the racial flames at the Rockies game yesterday has failed miserably. Media outlets around the country, if not the world, are mourning the non event.

Comment

Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
                      University of Wisconsin has just removed a giant boulder atop Observatory Hill dedicated to a former university president, Thomas Chamberlain, Chamberlain was a geology professor at Wisconsin in the 19th century. The reason for removal, a 1925 article referring to the boulder using a racist term. The cost, $50,000 to relocate.
                      Low price to pay to end systemic racism. I hereby proclaim that systemic racism is now officially over!
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        The attempt to fan the racial flames at the Rockies game yesterday has failed miserably. Media outlets around the country, if not the world, are mourning the non event.
                        I missed it,
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Lutz was losing his mind

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

I missed it,
                            Most major news, sports and media types immediately ran with "Rockies fan shouts N word at Marlins player". Video with subtitles was played.

OUTRAGE exploded across social media. Why didn't Rockies personnel do something, nearby fans? Why wasn't the game stopped? Rockies issued announcement that this disgusting event would not be permitted and those responsible found and killed (hyperbole). The Times tagged the fact that it was Faith Day as well....trying to blame a certain segment of the population. Outrage and blame was everywhere. People all over were offended.

Except it didn't happen. A fan was calling for Dinger, the Rockies mascot. Corrections have been notated in spots, apologies have not.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Lutz was losing his mind
                              Damnit I missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
                                I noticed that the Black Student Union also requested that the statue of Abraham Lincoln also be removed. Didn't find anything on that status.

Comment

Working...
                                X