• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    UConn student government leaders resign because they’re white

https://www.thecollegefix.com/uconn-...-theyre-white/

Does self-cancellation count,.
    The white guilt is strong in them.

Trust your guilty feelings, Alex.

If that's how they lead, it probably is best that they get out of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

The white guilt is strong in them.

Trust your guilty feelings, Alex.

If that's how they lead, it probably is best that they get out of the way.
      Good point.

Comment

The California Burbank Unified School District they have announced that a list of classic novels will no longer be permitted to be taught to middle school and high school students. The move has been in reaction to a handful of parents who have come forward with complaints of racism directed at a collection of books. Just four complaints were lodged alleging that racist behavior between students had been inspired by the content found in the literature, so the district leaders listed those books which would be banned.
        • The Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn – Mark Twain
        • To Kill A Mockingbird – Harper Lee
        • Of Mice And Men – John Steinbeck
        • Roll Of Thunder, Hear My Cry – Mildred D. Taylor
        • The Cay – Theodore Taylor
        https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...0Men.%E2%80%9D

Comment

“1984” will soon have to be moved from fiction to non-fiction.

That is, if they don’t burn it out of existence first.
          The Assman

Comment

p
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              p
              Absolutely hilarious and also sad because it could actually happen. The woke left would probably like to cancel all of those for real.

Comment

Woman Decorates Home With Christmas Lights, Receives Letter Calling Them a ‘Reminder Of Systemic Biases’; Did I Mention She's a COVID Ward Nurse?

Comment

Woman Decorates Home With Christmas Lights, Receives Letter Calling Them a ‘Reminder Of Systemic Biases’; Did I Mention She's a COVID Ward Nurse?
                  I suppose displaying a cross is also "a reminder of systemic biases against our neighbors who don't celebrate [Christ] or who can't afford to put up [a cross] of their own" too?
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/202...-nurse-n292113
                    Our neighborhood has a lot of systemic biased people with Christmas decorations lighting up their yard.

I say Merry Christmas

Comment

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/202...-nurse-n292113
                      I've seen a few of these in my hood. I don't personally have a problem with it because, you know, I believe in individual rights and freedom. But, if we are going to call Christmas lights bias, then this would certainly be as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Our neighborhood has a lot of systemic biased people with Christmas decorations lighting up their yard.

I say Merry Christmas
                        Our Owner's Association actually setup a Christmas decoration/lighting contest this year. The winner receives half of the total entry fees with the remaining half going to landscape projects in the common areas. So we are not only systemically biased but we are capitalist pigs as well. Plus there is only 1 winner and no participation trophies.

Comment

Leave it to a leftist to contort America's most unifying symbol of peace, hope and outreach into "systemic bias" and flaunting capitalism.

There's no rational conversation to be had with them.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Our Owner's Association actually setup a Christmas decoration/lighting contest this year. The winner receives half of the total entry fees with the remaining half going to landscape projects in the common areas. So we are not only systemically biased but we are capitalist pigs as well. Plus there is only 1 winner and no participation trophies.
                            Your neighborhood is more systemically biased than mine? Merry Christmas to them too.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Your neighborhood is more systemically biased than mine? Merry Christmas to them too.
                              And we didn't even realize we were expressing our systemic biases by celebrating the Chistmas/Holiday season by bringing a little cheer and light to the neighborhood. If we had pushed that angle maybe we would have had more contest participants then we do. Maybe next year.

Comment

San Francisco renaming Abraham Lincoln High School because they say he didn't show that black lives mattered to him. I think I have officially seen it all...

San Francisco Unified School District's renaming committee has decided that Abraham Lincoln High School should be renamed due to the president's record with Native Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X