Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rev Al To Minneapolis (what could go wrong?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

“This will push even more people to leave, creating a downward spiral for the viability and habitation of the cities and increase the populations of states that offer a higher quality of life,” he wrote.

The future of "the police" for New York city:

Plissken.jpg
    No matter our politics we can all agree that Escape From LA was real turd.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

No matter our politics we can all agree that Escape From LA was real turd.
      https://www.foxnews.com/media/black-...rn-down-system

"Black Lives leader in New York says if we don't get what we want, we will burn down the system"

BOBB says "No matter our politics" we can all agree on the movie being bad?

I do agree with that but that isn't the point. This isn't about politics. People are Nuts.

You don't agree that the recent increase in extreme violence, shootings, murder, looting, etc. in Minneapolis, Chicago, New York, Baltimore, Washington D.C., Seattle, Atlanta, etc. are less appealing places to live in, and have businesses in, than last year or perhaps even several months ago? I visited New York several years ago, and I wouldn't go there right now. Some nights (maybe most nights), Michigan Avenue in Chicago has had problems recently. Citizens, and businesses have been moving out or contemplating moving out of the cities recently because of the violence, and their perceived lack of order and support for police to gain order recently. I don't see any politics in that. We just have to be real.
      Last edited by Shockm; June 26, 2020, 09:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
        Just to be clear he said Escape from LA was bad. And he's pretty much right.

But Escape from New York? Now that was good!

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Just to be clear he said Escape from LA was bad. And he's pretty much right.

But Escape from New York? Now that was good!
          “The President Of What“

“Call Me Snake“

“President of the United States: [fires machine gun at the Duke] Ayy! Number Onnee! You're the Duke! You're the Duke! [stops firing] You're the... Duke. [quietly] You're... A-number one.“
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

https://www.foxnews.com/media/black-...rn-down-system

"Black Lives leader in New York says if we don't get what we want, we will burn down the system"

I do agree with that but that isn't the point. This isn't about politics. People are Nuts.

You don't agree that the recent increase in extreme violence, shootings, murder, looting, etc. in Minneapolis, Chicago, New York, Baltimore, Washington D.C., Seattle, Atlanta, etc. are less appealing places to live in, and have businesses in, than last year or perhaps even several months ago? I visited New York several years ago, and I wouldn't go there right now. Some nights (maybe most nights), Michigan Avenue in Chicago has had problems recently. Citizens, and businesses have been moving out or contemplating moving out of the cities recently because of the violence, and their perceived lack of order and support for police to gain order recently. I don't see any politics in that. We just have to be real.
            It is political. It’s political tactics with the stated goal of tearing down “the system”. You’re trying to make a logical argument why someone would “believe”the things being espoused. There is no logic in that. It is control by terror.

They came first for the racists and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a racist...then they came for me, and by that time, no one was left to speak up for me.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• "I'm upset so I am allowed to break any law I want" is the current mantra of the left

Comment

Working...
              X