Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
      Saw ffdp at Rockfest in KC two years ago.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Just the bosses resigned. The beat cops are still out there.
        Lucky guys. I wonder how long.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

Saw ffdp at Rockfest in KC two years ago.
          I caught 'em before they went big years ago in a quaint little "ballroom" in Wichita called the Cotillion. Excellent sound and anger.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Just the bosses resigned. The beat cops are still out there.
            Oh good!
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Shocking!

Comment

• It pays off to appease the 5% of the radical population there.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  It pays off to appease the 5% of the radical population there.
                  Sad to say that you are probably a little low. Maybe a small percentage actually do the rioting, but if he still has 26% who support him, there are more radicals than 5% iin Portland.

Maybe you are right on, with 5% radicals and another 21% very liberal. Still sad but there may be light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

• The mayor is a clown. An ignorant woke clown. I don't care if you are in West Texas or downtown Portland. People do not want lawlessness. People pay taxes for mayors and police to enforce the laws of our society. Allowing a small minority of the population to destroy will not be tolerated by the majority of the population everywhere. Even among those who would say they are sympathetic to the 'cause'.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Sad to say that you are probably a little low. Maybe a small percentage actually do the rioting, but if he still has 26% who support him, there are more radicals than 5% iin Portland.

Maybe you are right on, with 5% radicals and another 21% very liberal. Still sad but there may be light at the end of the tunnel.
                      I think it's the people with TDS who know he sucks, but still say they support him so that Trump doesn't get to rub it in his face.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        It pays off to appease the 5% of the radical population there.
                        The only people that support him are the CRT white progressives.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

The radicals don’t support him. They demand his resignation. It’s the radical adjacents that support him.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Perhaps Sheriff Jones should take over in Portland.

Comment

• I don't know if ya'll have seen this, and it is over a year old I think, but it popped up on my Youtube homepage and I felt great watching it over and over. I hope you will too! Enjoy!

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I don't know if ya'll have seen this, and it is over a year old I think, but it popped up on my Youtube homepage and I felt great watching it over and over. I hope you will too! Enjoy!
                                Good for them. Expect a lot more of us to have to do this if Joe Hiden wins the election.

Comment

Working...
                                X