More issues in Portland this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

That was a different unaffiliated guy. They were pushing that early on, but none of that is true.
    Well if CNN reported it, it must be true!

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Possible. Links?

itsmikebivens has since deleted the tweet claiming it was the same guy. I read through a couple of threads where they actually gave the name of the person in the interview, but they got deleted with the original tweet.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• Livin the dream

Comment

• Also of note, the Racist Hell’s Angel Umbrella man that was positively identified over a month ago by all the outlets...the one responsible for the riots in Minneapolis...posing as Antifa...has not been arrested. I wonder why?
          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Well if CNN reported it, it must be true!
            That narrative was debunked while CNN was still reporting a white nationalist shot a black man.
            Livin the dream

Comment

itsmikebivens has since deleted the tweet claiming it was the same guy. I read through a couple of threads where they actually gave the name of the person in the interview, but they got deleted with the original tweet.
              Retracted on my part.
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Retracted on my part.
                Hey BOBB, this is literally the only background info out there on the victim. He could turn out to be a total ass, just not this ass. Not your fault for reading misinformation.
                Livin the dream

Comment

• Livin the dream

Comment

Hey BOBB, this is literally the only background info out there on the victim. He could turn out to be a total ass, just not this ass. Not your fault for reading misinformation.
                    Kind of my fault. Always worth a second source check on internet info, but yeah.
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Bravo to this man for standing up and having common sense and speaking his mind. Unfortunately, the idiot cancel culture cost him his seat, but I am sure he is glad he still has his dignity and he got to speak his mind.

State Representative John DeBerry Jr. evoked his family's history with the civil rights movement, contrasting the peaceful movement to today's violent riots.

Comment

Bravo to this man for standing up and having common sense and speaking his mind. Unfortunately, the idiot cancel culture cost him his seat, but I am sure he is glad he still has his dignity and he got to speak his mind.

State Representative John DeBerry Jr. evoked his family's history with the civil rights movement, contrasting the peaceful movement to today's violent riots.

The Democrats censured this man. Seriously! Why on earth would they censure him? That’s why I’m voting against the Dems this time.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Bravo to this man for standing up and having common sense and speaking his mind. Unfortunately, the idiot cancel culture cost him his seat, but I am sure he is glad he still has his dignity and he got to speak his mind.

Whoa.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

PLEASE! If you have not listened to this of the cuff speech by John DeBerry, please take a few minutes to recharge yourself on what is right and what is wrong in America. Very moving.

And if the Dems aren't smart enough to hold on to someone who continues the beliefs of Martin Luther King, we've got plenty of room for you sir.

Comment

The Democrats censured this man. Seriously! Why on earth would they censure him? That’s why I’m voting against the Dems this time.
                              That was utter stupidity. No other way to spin it and show an ounce of common sense.

Comment

https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/28...ave-we-become/

This was a straight up endorsement of Law and Order.

Those who speak of the "new normal" have absolutely no place at any table of negotiations, if you know what I mean. That would be the people who are dancing, literally, around the fires today, with the full support of the -ahem- criminal prior administration; from the top on down, many of whom still remain in one fashion or another. Trump ain't done yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X