More issues in Portland this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

God forbid we have people that never criticize Trump. I mean, our quota for Trump criticism may not get met without his words.

Why does he have to criticize Trump? Democrats never criticize their own. When do the Democrats criticize AOC? Pelosi? Shumer? Schiff? Obama? Clinton? Are those people perfect? They must be because they are never criticized by the Democrats or the media.

Trump is not the problem. He is not the solution. Looking to the government for any solution is our first problem 99% of the time.

Even with his faults, if I were starting anything, I would much prefer to have Trump than any of those leeches, mooches, and public sector whores. Why is Trump any worse than the democrats? All they do is spend our money buying votes and paying off donors. But at least he didn't become a millionaire as a "Public Servant" like the rest of those phonies.

But as a separate question, do you really believe that the Democrats want what's best for you? I don't know what you do, but if you had a business that you spent 14 hours a day, and years working your ass off to make it something, earning yourself millions of dollars and making yourself a wealthy individual and proud of what you have created through all of that work and sacrifice. What would Trump say about you vs what those democrats I mentioned would say about you? Would Trump or the democrats validate your hard work and make you feel good?

Even if Trump didn't mean a word about what he said when he told you how great your were, wouldn't you rather hear that as opposed to what AOC would think about you? (Hint: She wouldn't like you and not only that would sow seeds of hatred and resentment to her constituents against you in order to earn favor and votes). I guess Trump is the problem. He loves America and even if he doesn't want the best for all Americans, at least he lies about saying he does. Or lies about how great things are, even if they aren't. All I hear from Democrats is how this country is garbage and everyone is racist, etc. So inspiring. No wonder all of her supporters are pissed off all the time. But that's how they want it.

I would stop worrying about Trump all the time. He's a buffoon, but come on.... Who in Washington isn't a buffoon?

Obama was a buffoon too. The only difference is that he was a commie buffoon, and you don't criticize or make fun of Stalin, Mao, etc.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Just another Monday night in Portland

Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
        Just another Monday night in Portland

https://mobile.twitter.com/mrandyngo...45068594511872
        It's kind of hard to believe that there is "blow-back" response to the deployment of federal officers to Portland. Like, who else is trying to protect that building right now? Where's the Portland popo? Oh, yeah, trying to put out the fire going on at their precinct.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

It's kind of hard to believe that there is "blow-back" response to the deployment of federal officers to Portland. Like, who else is trying to protect that building right now? Where's the Portland popo? Oh, yeah, trying to put out the fire going on at their precinct.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

bingo

Comment

Invoke the Insurrection Act and go in and show these MF'ers who they are really messing with. Guarantee you they will crap their pants and run away.

Comment

https://www.yahoo.com/news/federal-a...111216636.html

it's a ****ing war

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  Bellingcat writer Robert Evans posted multiple videos online that appeared to show federal agents shooting what are assumed to be non-lethal projectiles at protesters, including a parents group, Wall of Moms, out of “murder holes” in a wooden structure built around the courthouse to protect it.
                  MURDER HOLES??? lol

Comment

Just another Tuesday night in Portland.

Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

MURDER HOLES??? lol
                      The “moms” were peaceably breaking into the courthouse later in the night.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Why don't the feds just let them in the courthouse and when they are all in, you just close and lock the door.... Then you've caught them all. Make the place a freaking funhouse of mazes, trapdoors and unpleasant smells.

With cameras capturing it all for our entertainment, of course.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Why don't the feds just let them in the courthouse and when they are all in, you just close and lock the door.... Then you've caught them all. Make the place a freaking funhouse of mazes, trapdoors and unpleasant smells.

With cameras capturing it all for our entertainment, of course.
                          They tend to set fire to buildings they occupy. Can you imagine the hate for Trump as dozens of peaceful protestors were burned To death inside a human maze?

A charred body was just discovered inside the ruins of a pawn shop in Minneapolis set ablaze during the initial riots. Just property damage though.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

They tend to set fire to buildings they occupy. Can you imagine the hate for Trump as dozens of peaceful protestors were burned To death inside a human maze?

A charred body was just discovered inside the ruins of a pawn shop in Minneapolis set ablaze during the initial riots. Just property damage though.
                            I get what your saying, and just stepping back and thinking for a second just baffles my mind, how people in this country have spent weeks basically sieging a federal building for whatever freaking reason. Acting like zombies who have no idea what they are doing. Then if they do get in, torch it and some of them die because of what they did. It would be Trump's fault..... And I'm not saying you're wrong either. I'm just. The lack of people taking responsibility for and being held responsible for their own actions in this country is a huge reason why we are in this position. I get if they got locked in after a fire was set by the feds, then I can see some fault resting on the gov't. But if you go to any building, stand outside it for weeks, threaten law enforcement, attempt to breach it like some half ass Greek phalanx, get inside and burn it.... You are asking to be dealt with in a severe manner.

These people remind me of 3 year olds that throw tantrums and you can't do anything to calm them down because they didn't get their ice cream.

There will be a day where the Army comes from the flank and starts clearing this **** out. It will happen. This can't go on forever.
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I get what your saying, and just stepping back and thinking for a second just baffles my mind, how people in this country have spent weeks basically sieging a federal building for whatever freaking reason. Acting like zombies who have no idea what they are doing. Then if they do get in, torch it and some of them die because of what they did. It would be Trump's fault..... And I'm not saying you're wrong either. I'm just. The lack of people taking responsibility for and being held responsible for their own actions in this country is a huge reason why we are in this position. I get if they got locked in after a fire was set by the feds, then I can see some fault resting on the gov't. But if you go to any building, stand outside it for weeks, threaten law enforcement, attempt to breach it like some half ass Greek phalanx, get inside and burn it.... You are asking to be dealt with in a severe manner.

These people remind me of 3 year olds that throw tantrums and you can't do anything to calm them down because they didn't get their ice cream.

There will be a day where the Army comes from the flank and starts clearing this **** out. It will happen. This can't go on forever.
                              It's A-L-L the President's fault, and the people who voted for him.

They're basically saying "you will not vote for the person we don't want you to vote for, ever a-g-a-i-n." Democracy be damned, by hook or crook, and preferably both. That includes hollywood and cnn. It's called #resist.
                              Last edited by ShockingButTrue; July 22, 2020, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

It's A-L-L the President's fault, and the people who voted for him.

They're basically saying "you will not vote for the person we don't want you to vote for, ever a-g-a-i-n." Democracy be damned, by hook or crook, and preferably both. That includes hollywood and cnn. It's called #resist.
                                Oh, I know. Maybe I'm struck by the continued audacity of the fifty degrees to Kevin Bacon like dot connecting to pin things on Trump. Especially when these problems existed way way before Trump was even known for being a racist and a fascist.

Comment

Working...
                                X