No announcement yet.

More issues in Portland this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we should just put both groups in a stadium and let'm have at, sell tickets, but only with social distancing required in the seating.

Comment

• The protest featured multiple groups. On the left was ANTIFA and BLM. On the right was Troops for Trump, Proud Boys, and apparently QAnon??? I’ve only seen Q identified by far left Indy reporters. I didn’t know they were a “group”.
      Livin the dream

Comment

• A right wing gladiator ready for “the games”

No context here, but this is most likely an illegal use of a firearm.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• And in this corner, straight out of Portland, is our challenger!

Livin the dream

Comment

• And the finale you’ve all been waiting for...

Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              This is some weird nerd fighting.

Who are Proud Boys anyway? Ah forget it, I don't even care anymore.
              Definitely not Kung Wu fighting... fast as lightning.

Oh-hoh-hoh-hoah
              Oh-hoh-hoh-hoah
              Oh-hoh-hoh-hoah
              Oh-hoh-hoh-hoah...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

They’re 30 year old frat boys.
                Ooof
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                  The protest featured multiple groups. On the left was ANTIFA and BLM. On the right was Troops for Trump, Proud Boys, and apparently QAnon??? I’ve only seen Q identified by far left Indy reporters. I didn’t know they were a “group”.
                  Yeah, what is this QAnon I saw posted here on Shockernet by 1979Shocker? Grrr, I'm doing it again. I don't care.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                    More and more of these type posts are popping up.......

Where in the hell are these people, and there are many of them, getting these outrageously delusional beliefs? Oh, wait, our President is a russian spy...

bummer.jpg

Don't the statistics show more unarmed whites were killed by police last year than black people?
                    Last edited by ShockingButTrue; August 23, 2020, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• White people are killed by police 2 to 1 to black people.

White people outnumber black people between 4 and 6 to 1 depending on how you count Hispanics identifying as white. I'm not a statistician, but that would mean you are 2 or 3 times more likely to be killed by police if you are black, all things being equal.

In pre-WWII Germany the SA would often have brawls with the commies. Most Germans wanted order. Once the SA extinguished the outward Communist threat they were themselves extinguished in the "Night of the Long Knives" and brought under professional military control, the SS. Many average Germans were happy to not have street battles and millions of untrained thugs patrolling the streets.

TL;DR black people for a number of reasons, racist legacies being a significant factor, are more likely to have fatal encounters with police.

TL;DR the State of Oregon needs to call a general curfew in Portland and arrest everyone that violates it. Call in the National Guard if necessary. Everyone arrested gets their day in court, but they don't get their night in the street.

Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Saw a clip from yesterday where some antifa protester gave a left shot to the head of counter protester. He responded with an right upper-up and DROPPED them. Before their head had even hit the ground, the antifa was asking for the police to intervene...... So ironic.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                          White people are killed by police 2 to 1 to black people.

White people outnumber black people between 4 and 6 to 1 depending on how you count Hispanics identifying as white. I'm not a statistician, but that would mean you are 2 or 3 times more likely to be killed by police if you are black, all things being equal.

In pre-WWII Germany the SA would often have brawls with the commies. Most Germans wanted order. Once the SA extinguished the outward Communist threat they were themselves extinguished in the "Night of the Long Knives" and brought under professional military control, the SS. Many average Germans were happy to not have street battles and millions of untrained thugs patrolling the streets.

TL;DR black people for a number of reasons, racist legacies being a significant factor, are more likely to have fatal encounters with police.

TL;DR the State of Oregon needs to call a general curfew in Portland and arrest everyone that violates it. Call in the National Guard if necessary. Everyone arrested gets their day in court, but they don't get their night in the street.
                          So the question on blacks having negative interactions by percentage hinges on the fact that blacks have far more interactions with police by percentage. This leads us to ask, why do black people have more interactions?

There is a percentage of the population that says “racial legacy”. There is another percentage of the population that says “police patrol areas where crimes are committed”.

If racism, how do they find all these cops that want to enact racial persecution? If crimes, why are there so many crimes being reported by/against black people?
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                            White people are killed by police 2 to 1 to black people.

Black babies are killed 4 babies to 6 to white babies. That's approaching half the unborn babies killed in America, to the tune of 250,000 black babies killed every year.

If your ratio of between 4 and 6 to 1 is true, I find the liberal doctrine of abortion to be the most racist laws on the books since legalized slavery itself.

And with a ratio of 250,000 black babies killed every year to 19 unarmed black men killed in 2019, I find the horrific toll on life due to abortion to be a MUCH more alarming statistic when viewed from a lens of potential systemic racism.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Black babies are killed 4 babies to 6 to white babies. That's approaching half the unborn babies killed in America, to the tune of 250,000 black babies killed every year.

If your ratio of between 4 and 6 to 1 is true, I find the liberal doctrine of abortion to be the most racist laws on the books since legalized slavery itself.

And with a ratio of 250,000 black babies killed every year to 19 unarmed black men killed in 2019, I find the horrific toll on life due to abortion to be a MUCH more alarming statistic when viewed from a lens of potential systemic racism.
                              I agree with you. However, Bob has already said that he welcomed unborn black babies killed because it keeps the crime rate down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I agree with you. However, Bob has already said that he welcomed unborn black babies killed because it keeps the crime rate down.
                                A) it's BOBB to you.
                                B) Quote my post. Never said that. Said there was a correlation, which is true, and that it wouldn't change how you felt about abortion.
                                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Working...
                                X