No announcement yet.

More issues in Portland this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just another Wednesday night in Portland.

Livin the dream

Comment

Comment

I have no words. The mayor sitting in his own city, watching his citizens siege a federal building and he's going to say he sees nothing that warrants building a fence and posting guards around the building? This is like your x's new spouse telling your kids that it's fine to smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol as a teenager. This guy is a fool. This is what happens when you let antifa block streets in the middle of your city years ago. Only concerned with pleasing his radical base, ie politcal career.

I say Trump pulls the fed presence out, let the punks have it. Put a fence around Portland and let it burn. And then send the bill to the City to rebuild the courthouse.

This is what happens eventually when you have no police, no law and order, no backbone, and only a blind hatred.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

They build the same fence everyday to protect the courthouse, and the same fence is torn down every night by the peaceful protestors.

Last night, when the peaceful protestors came to tear down the fence, the federal police arrested anyone at the gap. They were pelted with objects as the peaceful protestors screened and fought. The peaceful protestors accidentally set one of their own on fire last night. They were able to extinguish the fire with their shields.
          Livin the dream

Comment

What a liberal wussy turd. Serves him right. My gosh man, stand up for yourself and your City.

Comment

Just another Thursday afternoon in Portland

Granted, they are peaceful and doing their constitutional thing. I just hate the idea that these children are being raised this way.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Granted, they are peaceful and doing their constitutional thing. I just hate the idea that these children are being raised this way.
                How truly sad.

Comment

Sickening!
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

However, the fence put up by the federal government for the stated purpose of de-escalating tensions and protecting the building — a claim met with ridicule by protesters — appears to be a bridge too far for city leaders.

Oh, now I get it! We have a whole thread dedicated to bicycling. The federal government has NO RIGHT to interfere with bicyclists who want to ride through the burning streets.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Note the bicycle helmets. They obviously had to dismount and disassemble the fence before carrying on.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/mrandyngo...45068594511872

Note the bicycle helmets. They obviously had to dismount and disassemble the fence before carrying on.
                        Nothing -- and I mean NOTHING -- could be more representative of the makeup of that crowd than the laugh at the 4 second mark. Absolute perfect illustration.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/...mpression=true

Oh, now I get it! We have a whole thread dedicated to bicycling. The federal government has NO RIGHT to interfere with bicyclists who want to ride through the burning streets.
                          "The city attorney’s office is weighing fines and legal action if the structure is not removed, said Chris Warner, director of the Portland Bureau of Transportation, in a letter to Roy Atwood, Region 10 administrator with the U.S. General Services Administration, Thursday."

I bet that made the Federal government shake in their boots. Yah, like right the Feds charge Portland for all the Federal building damage they carelessness allowed.

Comment

Get ready to add Louisville to the list. https://www.yahoo.com/news/gunshots-...173049099.html

"Shots rang out in Louisville, Kentucky on Saturday as hundreds of members of heavily armed militia groups converged on the city for a protest against police brutality.

Louisville police confirmed three people were injured due to the “discharge of someone’s gun” as members of the “Not ****ing Around Coalition,” an all-Black militia, gathered in Baxter Park shortly before 1 p.m."

PS: They shot themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                              Get ready to add Louisville to the list. https://www.yahoo.com/news/gunshots-...173049099.html

"Shots rang out in Louisville, Kentucky on Saturday as hundreds of members of heavily armed militia groups converged on the city for a protest against police brutality.

Louisville police confirmed three people were injured due to the “discharge of someone’s gun” as members of the “Not ****ing Around Coalition,” an all-Black militia, gathered in Baxter Park shortly before 1 p.m."

PS: They shot themselves.
                              That’s EXACTLY why you don’t hang out with militia. It only takes one A-Hole to screw it up.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

13 teachers arrested while rioting. Multiple attorneys have been arrested too. I wonder if these are the same teachers claiming that Trump is trying to kill them by opening schools this fall?
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X