No announcement yet.

Democrats pass bill to allow boys to play girl sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video below on Gender theory in Pre school. Not about sports but more disturbing.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/qu...nder-ideology/

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

The 60's are finally coming to fruition on a lot of fronts in a fairly crazy, destructive way...

I was watching the US Army literally disintegrate while serving from 1970 through 1972. Admittedly, I was probably a part of the process. It was akin to watching a Fellini movie, i,e. we had a good sized group of black transvestites closeted on the 4th floor of the 18th Airborne reception barracks flitting around at night in their negligee, panties, wigs, and makeup. They didn't hurt anyone but their presence upset a lot of people.

Seriously doubt if those guys were airborne, however.
        Last edited by N Crestway; January 29, 2022, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Can girls play boys sports? Maybe some of the D1 schools should start encouraging half of the football team to identify as girls for Title IX purposes. Then again what's the point of Title IX if your going to let boys play with girls?
          You can't handle the truth!

Get out of Dodge!

Comment

A step in the right direction:

USA Swimming Unveils New ‘Inclusion’ Policy for Biological Males Competing on Women’s Teams

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/madeli...n-wom-n2602736

According to The Washington Post, effective immediately, “to determine a transgender swimmer’s eligibility at the elite level, a three-person panel of independent medical experts will determine whether the swimmer’s prior physical development as a man gives the athlete a competitive advantage over her cisgender female competitors.”

The new policy requires that the swimmer must show a concentration of testosterone in their blood that is less than 5 nanomoles per liter continuously for at least 36 months. However, the policy does not impact all age groups and does not affect non-elite levels of swim competition.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              A step in the right direction:

USA Swimming Unveils New ‘Inclusion’ Policy for Biological Males Competing on Women’s Teams

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/madeli...n-wom-n2602736

According to The Washington Post, effective immediately, “to determine a transgender swimmer’s eligibility at the elite level, a three-person panel of independent medical experts will determine whether the swimmer’s prior physical development as a man gives the athlete a competitive advantage over her cisgender female competitors.”

The new policy requires that the swimmer must show a concentration of testosterone in their blood that is less than 5 nanomoles per liter continuously for at least 36 months. However, the policy does not impact all age groups and does not affect non-elite levels of swim competition.
              Maybe a step in the right direction? Perhaps.

I saw saw an interview of a man who identified as a transgendered woman, and his claim for it consisted around his comfort with tasks like “cooking” or other such traditional women’s tasks. I thought WOW. That’s all he says to consider himself a transgendered female? “What a crock”.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I saw saw an interview of a man who identified as a transgendered woman, and his claim for it consisted around his comfort with tasks like “cooking” or other such traditional women’s tasks. I thought WOW. That’s all he says to consider himself a transgendered female? “What a crock”.
                It is a step in the right direction…sorta.

They are trying to make the competition “fair” which is nice, but they are still conceding that men and trans women can compete in women’s sports…cuz “my personal experience”.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I always knew Emeril and Gordon Ramsey were women.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I always knew Emeril and Gordon Ramsey were women.
                    They probably enjoyed (like I did), rocking their babies asleep too. See, I can identify.

Comment

• Bill Maher - Along For The Pride

Funny but pretty much on target.

Comment

• Women's Swimming Coaches Association Officially Advises a New League for Transgenders

Comment

• Republican legislators in Kansas were poised Wednesday to override Democratic Gov. Laura Kelly’s veto of a bill that would ban transgender athletes from girls’ and women’s sports from kindergarten through college, a day after they pushed a broad bathroom bill to passage.

Jeff Lutz meltdown coming in 3, 2, 1....
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                            https://www.kwch.com/2023/04/05/kans...rans-athletes/

Does Jeff want coed sports? What has he said?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                              https://www.kwch.com/2023/04/05/kans...rans-athletes/

Wow, some sanity in otherwise insane times, from Kansas leadership no less. Well done Kansas Republicans.
                              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Does Jeff want coed sports? What has he said?
                                He had a big meltdown over the Lia Thomas thing a while back (male swimmer who is now dominating women's swimming at Penn).
                                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X