Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
    https://www.kwch.com/2023/04/05/kans...rans-athletes/

Jeff Lutz meltdown coming in 3, 2, 1....
    Geez, even the article itself is moronically penned.

"Rolls back" LGBTQIA+&:)!#%?:( rights....it's beyond ridiculous.

Also the use of cisgender. Cisgender is a made up word within the ****ed up community. Stop using made up language. It's gender, and that's all. It's male, and female, and that's all. Everything else, outside of a tiny, tiny fraction of mostly unknown folks (meaning even they don't know it) is mental disease.

Comment

• I'm not sure what has happened to my home state since I left. Bravo to the ones who restored sanity to Women's athletics in Kansas.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Geez, even the article itself is moronically penned.

"Rolls back" LGBTQIA+&:)!#%?:( rights....it's beyond ridiculous.

Also the use of cisgender. Cisgender is a made up word within the ****ed up community. Stop using made up language. It's gender, and that's all. It's male, and female, and that's all. Everything else, outside of a tiny, tiny fraction of mostly unknown folks (meaning even they don't know it) is mental disease.
        Slight nitpick here…cisgender is an easily defined real word. My opposition to it is that it isn’t a required descriptor. It’s added in as an effort to normalize transgender.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
          I'm not sure what has happened to my home state since I left. Bravo to the ones who restored sanity to Women's athletics in Kansas.
          Actually when this Thread was started in 2019, it was talking about our federal government (HOR under Nancy Pelosi while the Senate didn't pass it) passing the equality bill that the LGBTQ+ pressure groups were pushing. The LGBTQ groups have been quite militant in pushing their AGENDA on America. It included men being allowed to participate against women in high school and college sports, and men being allowed to use women's restrooms in schools and other public places. After this passed, some highly publicized issues happened where a high school boy wearing a dress Raped a high school girl in Virginia, followed by the Superintendent and School Board hiding the facts from the public and parents. By the way, even though the Senate didn't pass it, the Biden Administration in 2020 tried to push these issues within their Independent Agency Powers.

But regarding the Kansas Transgender Bill (who just over rode our Democrat Governor's veto), it not only allows boys not to be able to participate in girls athletics, it also doesn't allow them to use girls and women's restrooms.

Kansas passes sweeping ‘bathroom bill’ targeting transgender people

https://nypost.com/2023/04/05/kansas...gender-people/

Comment

• The swimmer that took 2nd to the dude summed up what every woman feels. I don't give a crap what they say. The one's who say they are for men changing in women's locker rooms have probably never been forced to and never will be exposed to that reality. It's outrageous that the party who claims to be for women's rights has no issue throwing it out the window for this. And men who want to use the women's locker rooms are pervs. And we all know it.

IMO, the trans community should be thanking the legislatures for this. Because my guess is that there is a large group of perv men that cant wait to go into those women's only areas and sooner or later are gonna show their true selves and it's not going to go well for the trans community who begged for these 'rights'.

Also when the effed up generation of kids getting drugged and cut grows up and sees how their parents and communities let them be sacraficed for a virtue-signal, all of it is going to come back in their face and that's not gonna go well either.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
              Slight nitpick here…cisgender is an easily defined real word.
              What do you mean by this?
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                And men who want to use the women's locker rooms are pervs.

Comment

https://www.kwch.com/2023/04/05/kans...rans-athletes/

Jeff Lutz meltdown coming in 3, 2, 1....
                  While I agree with most of this, I must be missing something here: "but also bar them from changing their name or gender on their driver’s licenses."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

While I agree with most of this, I must be missing something here: "but also bar them from changing their name or gender on their driver’s licenses."
                    I'm fine with it. I don't want kids being able to change their name or gender on driver's licenses.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

I'm fine with it. I don't want kids being able to change their name or gender on driver's licenses.
                      Didn't see where it targeted just "kids" under 18. Thought it could include college age.

Also, there are a lot of gender-neutral names today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

What do you mean by this?
                        Cis just means “same”. We use it all the time in my field to describe the orientation of complex molecules. The opposite of Cis is Trans. It means “other”. It’s Latin or Greek or something and you can put either on the front of any word.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Cis just means “same”. We use it all the time in my field to describe the orientation of complex molecules. The opposite of Cis is Trans. It means “other”. It’s Latin or Greek or something and you can put either on the front of any word.
                          I see. The etymology of the word "cisgender" begins in the 1990s. That's made up. Combining latin prefixes/adjectives with any old noun doesn't make it a real word, you flexiturtle. :)

New words aren't in and of themselves problematic and happen in science all the time. I recognize that. But as you stated, this one is problematic kookery.

Comment

I see. The etymology of the word "cisgender" begins in the 1990s. That's made up. Combining latin prefixes/adjectives with any old noun doesn't make it a real word, you flexiturtle. :)

New words aren't in and of themselves problematic and happen in science all the time. I recognize that. But as you stated, this one is problematic kookery.
                            All words are made up. The cis/trans application in regards to gender goes back to at least 1914. This is in German because Germany had the world's first institute of sexology, with interests including gay, transgender, and intersex topics. They defined much of the terminology in those fields, until the Nazis gained control of Germany in the 1930s. The institute and its libraries were destroyed as part of a Nazi government censorship program by youth brigades, who burned its books and documents in the street and used its information to send many of its patients and researchers to concentration camps.

Do with that what you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                              The cis/trans application in regards to gender goes back to at least 1914.
                              The first use of "cisgender" was established in the 1990s -- there's no debating that.

Now regarding Buchard's made up a word, cistransvestitis, to describe people that weren't cross dressers ... it's idiotic. Why would you employ two latin prefixes -- one to negate the other. It's like saying maximinimarshmellow to describe a marshmellow that is not a mini marshmellow, but a larger one that is in fact the normal sized marshmellow.

Comment

The first use of "cisgender" was established in the 1990s -- there's no debating that.

Now regarding Buchard's made up a word, cistransvestitis, to describe people that weren't cross dressers ... it's idiotic. Why would you employ two latin prefixes -- one to negate the other. It's like saying maximinimarshmellow to describe a marshmellow that is not a mini marshmellow, but a larger one that is in fact the normal sized marshmellow.
                                It would be odd if he did that, but that isn't what he did. It was cisvestitismus and transvestitismus, used to describe a tendency to wear gender-conforming clothing or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X