No announcement yet.

Democrats pass bill to allow boys to play girl sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup! A lot is at stake in the upcoming election. I just pray we don't lose the senate. If the Dims sweep I will go on a crusade against Trump like you've never seen before in your life.

But I must temper my madness with a little reality check. Trump's job after getting sent to Washington was to fill as many judgeships and SCOTUS seats as possible. Mission Accomplished!

He'll be gone in a few weeks and that's okay. It will actually be a relief of sorts. As long as we hold the Senate, things will work out. Then in two years we'll have the House again.

America does very good with a Dim president and Repub House/Senate.

Comment

Why are Democrats so anti-woman? This is infuriating:

UPenn transgender swimmer sparks outrage by shattering women’s records
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Just wait...we are not far from a trans gender woman barrage on the Olympic level.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
          Just wait...we are not far from a trans gender woman barrage on the Olympic level.
          I don't think the world at large is as stupid as we are, at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Why are Democrats so anti-woman? This is infuriating:

UPenn transgender swimmer sparks outrage by shattering women’s records
            “The United States has a significant interest in ensuring that all students, including students who are transgender, can participate in an educational environment free of unlawful discrimination,”.

I have no problem with the DOJ on this. However, it's a matter of who are you discriminating against. Everyone can and should be able to participate, but fairly.

Set up 3 classifications: women / transgendered / men. Women can compete in any of the classifications. Transgendered in their class or men. Men only in the men's. Records will generally be based on classification. However, for example, if a woman or transgendered sets a record that would be the top in men's category, it will be the record in both of those classifications (assuming the record was set participating in the "upper" category).

I am totally surprised that the woke crowd cannot see the obvious unfairness to women on this issue (well, not really).

Comment

Be careful not to give IOC Chief Thomas Bach that credit, who has served in that position since 2013. In Japan during the recent Olympics he referred to Japanese people as Chinese. He has been linked to turning a blind-eye to Russian-state sponsored doping scandals, ignoring human civil rights violations in China and awarding Beijing the host for the 2022 Winter Games. Internal IOC financial scandals have occurred on his watch. If he can find a selfish angle to prosper from trans gender participation in the Olympics, look out.

Comment

Just the Western world.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

“The United States has a significant interest in ensuring that all students, including students who are transgender, can participate in an educational environment free of unlawful discrimination,”.

I have no problem with the DOJ on this. However, it's a matter of who are you discriminating against. Everyone can and should be able to participate, but fairly.

Set up 3 classifications: women / transgendered / men. Women can compete in any of the classifications. Transgendered in their class or men. Men only in the men's. Records will generally be based on classification. However, for example, if a woman or transgendered sets a record that would be the top in men's category, it will be the record in both of those classifications (assuming the record was set participating in the "upper" category).

I am totally surprised that the woke crowd cannot see the obvious unfairness to women on this issue (well, not really).

You only need two divisions: Women’s and Men’s/transgender. Compete up!
                  Livin the dream

Comment

I don't know why we even need mens and women's sports separated. After all, there is no difference between men and women, right?

The equal thing to do would be to just combine it all. Let women and men compete together. That's equality. Then the trans communuty wouldn't be discriminated against at all.

No more separation, period. Pick your sport and compete.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

That's a vapid strawman: Transgenders are already universally allowed to compete in the men's divisions in every sport (even females can in nearly every sport I can think of).

Set up 3 classifications: women / transgendered / men.
                      That's silly. There is already an appropriate division for 100% of all athletes.

Comment

Women continue to make great strides in the United States. Some examples:
                        - A number of NCAA women's swimming records are now held by a biological man
                        - The first woman four-star rear-admiral is a biological man
                        - The highest-earning woman in Jeopardy's history is a biological man

I'm sure there are many more such accomplishments that have occurred and that will occur moving forward. Perhaps the first woman POTUS will be a biological man. It could happen.

Great to see women making such great strides
                        Last edited by 1972Shocker; January 6, 2022, 09:57 PM.

Comment

You don't have to preface man with "biological".

Comment

You don't have to preface man with "biological".
                            What if the man is bionic? We need qualifiers, man. Err, I mean, we need qualifiers, biological man.

Comment

Penn’s transgender swimmer lost to Yale’s transgender swimmer in a hotly contested women’s Ivy League 100 meter race.

Comment

BREAKING: Loudoun schools rapist put on sexual offender registry for life after judge says he had one of the most disturbing psychological evaluations she'd ever seen, and the court heard that there is also a third victim.

Because the perpetrator is underage, the actual punishment is minuscule, aside from spending a lifetime on the sex offender list. He will receive residential treatment, where I assume he’ll be somewhat confined and forced to go through some kind of rehabilitation therapy. Clearly, the boy is dealing with some serious mental issues and his home environment was only exacerbating them.

Comment

Working...
                                X