No announcement yet.

2020 Democratic Nominee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The issue is that the Dems aren't really saying what they will do differently. I hear both Biden and Harris speak and it seems to be just words, no substance. I guess people will buy that and it is probably the easy way out for them. But, it didn't work in 2016 and it's not going to work this time either.

Comment

• Now Joe is confirming what we all already know. Calls it the Harris-Biden Administration. Seriously, you can't make this stuff up. Back to the basement Joe.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ampaign-speech

Comment

• Trump is highly entertaining, but Biden might be Comedy Central...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          Trump is highly entertaining, but Biden might be Comedy Central...

Was that his attempt at ad-libbing or was it actually on the teleprompter? Either way, that's hilarious! Or is it sad???

Comment

• How about Demented Uncle Joe trying to look cool for the Latinos and playing Despacito? Lol!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Was that his attempt at ad-libbing or was it actually on the teleprompter? Either way, that's hilarious! Or is it sad???
              What's sad is that people will actually vote for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                How about Demented Uncle Joe trying to look cool for the Latinos and playing Despacito? Lol!!!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

What's sad is that people will actually vote for him.
                  A lot of people.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

A lot of people.
                    Yep. But not enough. At least not legitimately.

Comment

• Seems about right for these out of touch bafoons:

A family in California says Sen. Kamala Harris and Gov. Gavin Newsom trespassed on their fire-ravaged property for a photo opportunity. 

In a Facebook post with over 1,000 shares, Trampas Patten says he is the son of the homeowners whose property was used in Harris’ photo. He said his family is frustrated that lawmakers can use his family’s loss for a photo op before the family itself has been allowed back on the property.

“What has me really frustrated right now is the fact that these two politicians used my parents loss for a photo opportunity to push their political agenda! Political party wouldn’t have made a difference in this moment,” Patten wrote. “Decent human beings that have character and class, wouldn’t air someone else’s misfortune on national television!

Comment

• Combat Veterans for Congress: The Bidens’ Chinese Secrets

Riding the Dragon (Full Documentary):

Comment

• Comment

• I will say this. Biden's Secretary should win the Pulitzer Best Name of the Year award. T.J. Ducklo.
                            Last edited by 1972Shocker; September 20, 2020, 12:00 AM.

Comment

I will say this. Biden’s Press Secretary should win the Pulitzer Best Name of the Year award. T.J. Ducklo.
                              FIFY

Comment

I will say this. Biden's Secretary should win the Pulitzer Best Name of the Year award. T.J. Ducklo.
                                What an absolutey ig-no-rant & arrogant p**** he is.

A prime example of a media creature who is even more unperceptive, and frankly, dangerous, than a fool. What college did he go to?

Comment

Working...
                                X