• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like a Men’s Warehouse ad... “I guarantee it!”

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
      The CARES act was $3B. PPP was $669M. So, actually greater fraud as a percentage than you quoted. I believe PPP was an administration idea, but almost everyone was onboard, so potato/potato. I know what they tried to accomplish by keeping people on payrolls, out of unemployment system, and attached to their workplace. It didn't work from the outset as businesses took the money, laid people off, and planned to deal with repayment if necessary. I think many people thought we would be well over the coronavirus by expiration of the program. We weren't. So many of those small businesses remained shuttered with no recall of employees. As many on the left (and some right) thought at the time, we would have been better off just going with a temporary Universal Basic Income. Poor would have spent it on rent, food, drugs, beer, video games...but it would have recirculated into the economy. The rich would have saved it knowing they would have to pay it back in taxes. No bureaucracy created to manage it, etc...hindsight.

There will most certainly be fraud in a government health care program. There is fraud in private insurance. My state's governor mentioned that tax auditors bring in several multiples (I can't find the figure) of their marginal cost and they could grow staff exponentially before it reached zero marginal utility. The legislature and its business backers, of course, wanted no part of this government overreach into their taxes. Whereas, the private company is going to hire investigators until it doesn't make sense. Point being, the government would be capable of running an efficient insurance market if given the resources to enforce its administration.

This assumes that any and all businesses who received PPP funds were "rich". That is absolutely not the case. Again, the stories you heard on the MSM about PPP fraud were those in the minority. Trust me. I saw it first hand as I was part of this program. I saw many businesses who absolutely would have gone out of business that were able to remain in business and hire back all of their employees because of it. In no way was it perfect, but it was a far better option than universal income. What an absolute disaster and waste that would have been.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

This assumes that any and all businesses who received PPP funds were "rich". That is absolutely not the case. Again, the stories you heard on the MSM about PPP fraud were those in the minority. Trust me. I saw it first hand as I was part of this program. I saw many businesses who absolutely would have gone out of business that were able to remain in business and hire back all of their employees because of it. In no way was it perfect, but it was a far better option than universal income. What an absolute disaster and waste that would have been.
        I think the 80/20 rule applies. There were definitely businesses saved and I am glad yours was one. I am intimately involved in the program as well. A number of the businesses took these didn't need them or didn't use them as intended.

Not related to rich or not rich, more about business impact and use of funds.
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

I think the 80/20 rule applies. There were definitely businesses saved and I am glad yours was one. I am intimately involved in the program as well. A number of the businesses took these didn't need them or didn't use them as intended.

Not related to rich or not rich, more about business impact and use of funds.
          I disagree but it's not worth the back and forth. I would say those who took it and didn't use it as intended will not get the loan forgiven and will have to pay it back and the rules to pay it back are not beneficial. Most people I know personally (over 20 people who got the loan) were extremely cautious and strict about following the rules because they do not want to have to deal with it not being forgiven. Many went above and beyond what the government even required to document how they used the funds.

I was just fine and probably would have been good without it, but it would have dipped in to my savings. I was extremely grateful for the program and the benefits far exceeded any negatives. Especially when you talk about the number of jobs it likely saved, which the MSM will not report on.

Comment

• Molech.jpg

Comment

• Joe Hiden can't even read the teleprompter when given the questions and answers ahead of time... "topline message" LOL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

That photo was taken in the early Spring of '16 in the Rose Garden, when Molech was invited to the White House to give expert advice to the -ahem- "conjurers" and deceivers of operation Crossfire Hurricane. They all signed the original draft in blood, and then celebrated by dancing around a giant flame. It should be noted that the catchy banner Crossfire Hurricane was it's idea.

No fear though, because there's gon' be some serious weeping and gnashing of teeth in the end...
                  Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 3, 2020, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• Former Vice President Joe Biden used an unfortunate choice of words Thursday while visiting Kenosha, Wis. in the afternoon of the police shooting of Jacob Blake.

Biden's speech aimed at addressing racial unrest veered into talking about inequities in taxes at one point. He stopped himself from laying out his tax policy in detail, saying if he goes on any longer "they'll shoot me."
                    Serious question, what if Trump would have made this "faux paus" rather than Joe Hiden? There would be mass hysteria in the streets and likely rioting and looting. Add this to the list of things the MSM will not highly publicize or talk about, much less critique.

Comment

• Kamala Harris’s Husband’s Firm Reps Chinese Communist Party-Owned Corporates, Employs Ex-CCP Officials

Kamala Harris’s husband’s firm, DLA Piper, consults on behalf of a bevy of Chinese Communist Party-owned companies and employs former Chinese Communist Party officials.DLA Piper, a multinational law firm, boasts nearly 30 years of experience in China and over 140 lawyers dedicated to its “China Investment Services” branch.Harris’s links to the company are found with […]

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        Kamala Harris’s Husband’s Firm Reps Chinese Communist Party-Owned Corporates, Employs Ex-CCP Officials

https://thenationalpulse.com/politic...s-husband-ccp/
                        No wonder these very same people will lie, steal and kill to get the President out of the white house (or have others do it for them). They're scared he'll get re-elected.

Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 7, 2020, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• What a narcissistic idiot. The only time I get nervous is when they keep this trollop in the basement instead of Stinky Fingers.

Smart money says there ain't gonna' be a biden/Trump debate, but please, oh please, let there be a harris/Pence debate. They can debate about covid, Ukraine, russian spies, selling out to China, building factories in Baltimore instead of Bejing, peace in the Middle East, the eradication of isis (which obama armed), the price of gas, hatin' on the po-po, -ahem- skinny deals, #resisting the President, etc, etc...
                            Last edited by ShockingButTrue; September 15, 2020, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                              Make no mistake. She sees herself as the President and Biden is the trojan horse. There is no way she is going to take a backseat and let anyone tell her what to do. A vote for Biden is a vote for Kamala for President. The most liberal senator!!!

Comment

• She is absolutely correct. It will be a Harris administration in mid 2021. But she is incorrect as there will be no Joe Biden as he will be put to pasture, and then probably be an AOC VP or something crazy like that. The dems are counting on a large number of the people that vote, who don't like Trump's personality and have only read the headlines for the past 4 years about how he is destroying America with his rhetoric. They will vote because Biden is a nice guy. And not give 2 seconds thought about anything other than Biden will be a nice guy and everything else will be just like Trump's administration and economy, etc. Everyone will be happy again.

That's it. It's a simple plan, but it probably has a decent shot at working.

Harris is letting all the hardcore lefties and Bernie bros know that they don't need to worry about Biden moderating anything. Cause he ain't long for the oval office.
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X