X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

No masks and social distancing also.

It truly is remarkable how these people play their constituents. It’s weird, sad, and pathetic all at the same time.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Who needs Alex Jones?

AOC.jpg

Comment

what a fuc&in bit&h

Comment

Future Speaker of the House

Comment

Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
              Future Speaker of the House
              She doesn't have the cache that Bernie had when he negotiated with the Democrats that if you want my people to stay with the party, you have to give me the Finance Chair in the Senate.

I could be wrong but she won't have the majority of votes to replace Nancy Pelosi, but she does have the influence to move the next Speaker (if the Democrats win the House again), farther and farther left. It's amazing how the moderates have just caved in to the "will" of the far left.

The Tea Party has moved the Republicans more right too, but quite a few libertarians who used to be Tea Party, are willing to allow the Democrat far left "wins" rather than give in to some of the moderates in the Republican party.

IMO, it's all about where the SCOTUS goes that will define the direction and future of United States, and that means that who wins the Presidency is paramount.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Stunning and brave.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Let me guess ... she went from bartender to millionaire in only 5 years with one failed business and being elected to the House as her only track record?
                  Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    Let me guess ... she went from bartender to millionaire in only 5 years with one failed business and being elected to the House as her only track record?
                    Smart businesswoman.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Smart businesswoman.
                      Only a woke leftwing hack would call that smart.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Only a woke leftwing hack would call that smart.
                        From total bartender bum to millionaire selling empty hopes and dreams? She's smarter than you.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

From total bartender bum to millionaire selling empty hopes and dreams? She's smarter than you.
                          And she’s a hypocritical *****. But let’s not point that out. I mean if Trump did something that self-unaware..
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

And she’s a hypocritical *****. But let’s not point that out. I mean if Trump did something that self-unaware..
                            Trump is a crazy person responsible for 100's of thousands of Covidiots - and thus, deaths.

Last I checked AOC believes in Covid-19. At least she's got that goin' for her. Kinda hot too.

Would love to debate her on politics over a couple beers. She'd get destroyed, but hopefully by the time the beer kicked in she wouldn't care. Her body is T.I.G.H.T.

Comment

I figure Trump saved 100's of 1000's of lives. He kept Fauci (same guy Biden has)

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                I figure Trump saved 100's of 1000's of lives. He kept Fauci (same guy Biden has)
                                I agree. He spearheaded the Operation Warp Speed project, just as any other president would. I mean, what could be the reasoning not too? So I give him credit for saving hundreds of thousands of lives. He also gets credit for his Covidiocy, which led to the politicization of the pandemic, perverting sound healthcare guidance into an attack on freedom. That killed hundreds of thousands. This leaves him somewhere between an incompetent goon and a sociopathic criminal.

Comment

Working...
                                X