X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Trump is a crazy person responsible for 100's of thousands of Covidiots - and thus, deaths.

Last I checked AOC believes in Covid-19. At least she's got that goin' for her. Kinda hot too.

Would love to debate her on politics over a couple beers. She'd get destroyed, but hopefully by the time the beer kicked in she wouldn't care. Her body is T.I.G.H.T.
    I’m not gonna take somebody’s opinion who said they’d wanna bone Kamala Harris all that seriously when talking about the merits and “hotness” of that idiot. And to say she is not a crazy person doesn’t help your case.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

hmmmmm, that's where I had you

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I’m not gonna take somebody’s opinion who said they’d wanna bone Kamala Harris all that seriously when talking about the merits and “hotness” of that idiot. And to say she is not a crazy person doesn’t help your case.
        I just wanted to put a smile on Kamala's face. Remind her what it means to be a woman.

You think this ^^^ guy's gettin' it done?

She ain't bad in the right light. I'll keep 'em dim.

Comment

Massive tits. I'll give her that. She has a big megaphone, but her influence on the party is limited. Thankfully.
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
            Massive tits. I'll give her that. She has a big megaphone, but her influence on the party is limited. Thankfully.
            Thank you!

At least one other guy in here with a functional cock.

Comment

https://babylonbee.com/news/aoc-says...-of-capitalism

Comment

Working...
              X