No announcement yet.

[KC Chiefs] Week 9 at Oakland Raiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't read thru that thread. As I keep saying, nobody I know personally. With the exception of one middle school aged kid I know. But kids have a tendancy to get a little carried away about things.

Maybe some other have, but again, nobody I know.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

A Center is definitely one of our biggest needs. At 38 Weigman at most might have one more year. We could really use a good #2 WR also.

Comment

Your team was predicted to get like 8 wins at the most? How could you possibly in any way not be excited about already having 5 and you haven't even played half your games? So what if it's an easy schedule, it's the best your team has done in the last few years!

Your right, the Chiefs probably aren't a player in the big picture. You are in first place in your division and few predicted that. Some people thought the Chiefs would win five games total, and you already have that! Do the Chiefs have to win the SB for you to be excited? I don't get it...

Comment

Originally posted by RHshoxfan
          Your team was predicted to get like 8 wins at the most? How could you possibly in any way not be excited about already having 5 and you haven't even played half your games? So what if it's an easy schedule, it's the best your team has done in the last few years!

Your right, the Chiefs probably aren't a player in the big picture. You are in first place in your division and few predicted that. Some people thought the Chiefs would win five games total, and you already have that! Do the Chiefs have to win the SB for you to be excited? I don't get it...
          The Chiefs have to be good before I, and many others, will get excited. Again, we're happy with the progress but there's not much to be excited about.
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

With all due respect and I really don't mean to flame but if the Chiefs are good, then some people will have to admit they were wrong and that's difficult. Also, there is still a chance that the Chiefs fall flat the rest of the year and then you were right. Stick to your prediction and you may still be right.

While they're not ready for a SB, I'm hopeful that they can continue to play well enough to be in the playoffs and maybe win the division but that's thinking real positive. They may not be ready to win 9-10 games. I do find a reason to be excited.

Comment

Like I said. Cautiously optimistic are we.
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22

The Chiefs have to be good before I, and many others, will get excited. Again, we're happy with the progress but there's not much to be excited about.
                How is starting out the season 5-2 and are garunteed to be in first place at the halfway point of there season not excite you? You say there not good but, there 5-2 and in first place halfway through the season. I would understand maybe a Colts fan wouldn't be happy if there team was in that situation, but it's not like the Chiefs have been a super bowl contender for the last 10 years.

Comment

How is starting out the season 5-2 and are garunteed to be in first place at the halfway point of there season not excite you? You say there not good but, there 5-2 and in first place halfway through the season. I would understand maybe a Colts fan wouldn't be happy if there team was in that situation, but it's not like the Chiefs have been a super bowl contender for the last 10 years.
                  How many times do I have to explain it to you? If you don't understand by now you never will.
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

How many times do I have to explain it to you? If you don't understand by now you never will.
                    I'm sorry but it just makes no sense to me. You are the ONLY chiefs "fan" that I have talked to who isn't excited

Comment

I'm sorry but it just makes no sense to me. You are the ONLY chiefs "fan" that I have talked to who isn't excited
                      I'm not excited. Call it "bridled enthusiasm".

Comment

Ryan Lilja and Kendrick Lewis are expected to play this week. While, McCluster, Asomugha, and Zach Miller are all question marks for Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxFan963
                          Ryan Lilja and Kendrick Lewis are expected to play this week. While, McCluster, Asomugha, and Zach Miller are all question marks for Sunday.
                          Tom Cable said Zach Miller was "Much" better today. He also won't rule Asomugha out for the game, but from what i've read he still isn't walking on it. It sounds like he won't be playing, which is big for KC.

Comment

The vast majority of my friends are Chiefs fans and I don't know of one of them that would call themselves excited. That is all
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Mccluster has been limited the last couple days, if he dont fully practice today, I expect him to be out for Sunday.
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

The vast majority of my friends are Chiefs fans and I don't know of one of them that would call themselves excited. That is all
                                I'm with RHshoxfan, the Chiefs fans I know all are excited and interested in the Chiefs. Barring a second half collapse, the Chiefs are actually fun to watch again.

Comment

Working...
                                X