Chick-fil-A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    I had it when in Vegas. Would take it over any fast food we have around here.
    It's good but it reminded me of Bionic Burger. Wichita is underrated when it comes to burgers. I swear InNOut is only popular because of a lack of burger places on the West Coast.
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

I don't know. The fact that everything is fresh might have something to do with it. No microwaves or freezers used at any of their locations. I haven't had a Bionic Burger. I believe they're only out West
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
        It's good but it reminded me of Bionic Burger. Wichita is underrated when it comes to burgers. I swear InNOut is only popular because of a lack of burger places on the West Coast.
        havent been to inNout but your logic makes sense. So many burger joints around Wichita. Walts, Bionic Burger, TJ's (just off the top of my head)

I like going to these places when im out of town because we dont have it here but at the same time alot of them are slightly comparable at best.

Comment

Ate at the one in TowneWest once. Terrific cole slaw as I remember.

Comment

When I drove by the other day and saw Police directing the drive thru traffic, my jaw dropped to the floor. I just don't get it.

Comment

Maybe it's just me but the CFA here in Wichita doesn't taste as good as some of the others I've ate at.Again,maybe it's just me.

Comment

I used to eat at the CFA at Town West years ago. It was okay but nothing special. Went to the new one the other day and if anything it seemed worse than before not better.

It is still just okay food, nothing special. I don't understand all of the hype.

Comment

Working...
                X