Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC Shox
    Originally posted by rjl
    Chick-fil-A is like taking a bite full of fried bland. I totally don't get the hysteria.
    Agree 100 percent. If anyone wants a Chick-Fil-A sandwich, go to McDonalds and order the Southern Chicken Style sandwich. It is the exact same thing as their so-called famous sandwich.
    It's not even close to the same taste.

Comment

Panera bread and Freddy's frozen custard coming to Maple and Ridge across from Lowes.

Comment

I finally braved the lines at Chick-fil-A. Wow there are some crazies out there who just love their chicken sandwich

============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
        www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

What is so interesting about a chicken sandwich with pickles? Is there another reason I should go there when we're in town tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            What is so interesting about a chicken sandwich with pickles? Is there another reason I should go there when we're in town tomorrow?
            No ... unless of course you want to fight the crowd just for fun. We live near there and the backup of cars getting in and out is unbelievable. You would think they were giving away gold bars. Folks have told me that they move people through really fast, but I don't see how it could be worth the mob madness. It has been years since I ate Chick-Fil-A, and I don't recall them being THAT good.

--'85.
            Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

They are just another chicken sandwich. The newness will wear off.

I would expect the same to happen if a White castle were to open here.

Comment

Chick fil a is good but not worth the hype that its generating. Havent been yet since open but waiting for it to die down.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post

Best chicken in KC! 8)
                  And they have a location in Wichita.

Comment

I just don't understand the obsession with it. There was one in Town West for years. I remember never seeing anyone in there, probably why it left. There has been one on campus that anyone can eat at, for 7 years. I don't get it.
                    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

I work at Central and Rock Road and it sure is a pain in the ass around lunch and when I get off work. I tried Chik-Fil-A the other day, and it was nothing special. I can't believe the reaction for a sandwich. I heard a cop got punched there the other day because someone was cutting the line! Unreal!!

Comment

I enjoy it. I went there for breakfast the other day and it was pretty good. The crowd wasn't nearly as bad as it is around lunch/dinner.

Comment

Anyone remember when Krispy Kreme opened? I don't get the hype for these mediocre places. Nothing can touch this line at In-N-Out though:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by thenightwatchman View Post
                            Nothing can touch this line at In-N-Out though
                            First thing I did when I got to california was stop at an in-n-out. What a piece of crap that was, holy cow.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
                              First thing I did when I got to california was stop at an in-n-out. What a piece of crap that was, holy cow.
                              I had it when in Vegas. Would take it over any fast food we have around here.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Different taste makes the world go round I guess. I thought it flat sucked, not just below the high expectations but terrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X