Chick-fil-A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chick-fil-A

I've heard people mention it before but just saw this: Chick-fil-A likely to come to Central and Rock

Must admit I've never eaten Chick-fil-A but have heard people talk about it. May have to check it out if this actually goes down.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Re: Chick-fil-A

Originally posted by SubGod22
    I've heard people mention it before but just saw this: Chick-fil-A likely to come to Central and Rock

Must admit I've never eaten Chick-fil-A but have heard people talk about it. May have to check it out if this actually goes down.
    They have it at the RSC don't they?
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Re: Chick-fil-A

Originally posted by wsushox1
      Originally posted by SubGod22

They have it at the RSC don't they?
      They do
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I've ate a chicken sandwich at Chick-Fil-A when it was at Towne West in 1994. It was decent.

Comment

Chick-fil-A, the best 'dead chicken' I've ever had. :good: :good:
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

This is the best chicken I've ever had:

Slim Chickens serves a fresh, diverse menu that includes hand-breaded chicken tenders, perfectly fried wings, delicious craft sandwiches, catering & house sauces.

They're expanding, and have moved in to Oklahoma. Maybe they'll move up your way.

Comment

Chick-fil-A is like taking a bite full of fried bland. I totally don't get the hysteria.
              The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

nm
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Best chicken in KC! 8)
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by rjl
                    Chick-fil-A is like taking a bite full of fried bland. I totally don't get the hysteria.
                    word
                    That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

From the web page:

Be The First To Try It.

Make your reservation for an EXCLUSIVE premiere tasting of the Spicy Chicken Sandwich. From May 31 - June 5, Chick-fil-A is giving a limited number of FREE Spicy Chicken Sandwiches to customers who make a reservation. To make your reservation, visit this website (www.GetSpicyChicken.com) beginning Monday, May 24 and choose your preferred Chick-fil-A Restaurant location and time.

Comment

Originally posted by rjl
                        Agree 100 percent. If anyone wants a Chick-Fil-A sandwich, go to McDonalds and order the Southern Chicken Style sandwich. It is the exact same thing as their so-called famous sandwich.

Comment

I have never understood why people like the food. I remember when it was in Towne East and I didn't think much of it back then. Has it gotten any better? :noidea:
                          "If you're going to do it, you're going to do it right," athletic director Jim Schaus said. "If we're going to put 'Wichita State' across our chest, then every team is going to matter."

Comment

In keeping with the tradition of hi jacking a thread I was told this week end that a Cheese Cake Factory was being planned for at the corner of Webb and 13th. If thats true then wouldn't Wichita be the first "small" market for a CCF?

Comment

Originally posted by pogo
                              In keeping with the tradition of hi jacking a thread I was told this week end that a Cheese Cake Factory was being planned for at the corner of Webb and 13th. If thats true then wouldn't Wichita be the first "small" market for a CCF?
                              Interesting. Been wondering what might go in that space when the economy finally picked back up (not that it has as of yet). Can you share any further information, because claims of a CCF coming to town are a bit of a dead horse.

Oh, and no, there's a CCF in both Omaha and Des Moines. Wichita actually has a larger MSA than DSM. Then standard reasoning for Wichita not having one yet has always been that CCF uses some odd, rigid demographic parameters that rule out almost any site in town.

Comment

Working...
                              X