No announcement yet.

Fighting Sioux No More...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So seks, please explain the difference b/t the celtics and vikings and the fighting souix, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
      So seks, please explain the difference b/t the celtics and vikings and the fighting souix, etc?
      :good:

I guess we're just gonna have to limit ALL sports mascots to just animals and other non-human things because we're 'making fun of them' and 'disrespecting' them.

:roll:
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
        Originally posted by ABC

I guess we're just gonna have to limit ALL sports mascots to just animals and other non-human things because we're 'making fun of them' and 'disrespecting' them.

Don't tell PETA

Comment

Originally posted by shoxtop
          Originally posted by ShockerFever
          Originally posted by ABC

Don't tell PETA
          That's what I was going to say.

I guess we could use plants instead of animals. When we used to be called the WheatShockers and removed "Wheat" from the name to become the "Shockers", maybe we can remove "Shockers" and become the Wichita State Wheat.

Comment

or Fighting Irish but I would be a bit unnerved by drunken Irish :D 8)
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

The only Native American mascot name I had a problem with was Southeastern Oklahoma's who were called the Savages. They recently changed their name to the Savage Storm, don't really see the difference, but oh well.

Comment

Are they related to the Savage Nation?

Comment

Working...
                X